Anyone interested in high cap mags

I was wondering how much people are willing to pay for 30 round steel mags for the .223 that fit unmodified guns. The gun doesn't need a bullet guide either. The mags fit and function just like the original 10 rounders.

Price is as follows $42 for one shipped and insurance

For two it is $73 shipped and insured

Let me know if you need more.

These are for un-modified guns.

post-2389-1130296498_thumb.jpg

Edited by High_Cap

Reason why they do not feed properly is because the Saiga doesn't have a feed ramp. In a standard AK the feed ramp guides the bullet in, in a Saiga however no feed ramp is there. The mag acts as the feed ramp, just like a 10 round Saiga mag. How about $35 each, does that seem fair? Please contact me through the forum if you want some.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Reason why they do not feed properly is because the Saiga doesn't have a feed ramp. In a standard AK the feed ramp guides the bullet in, in a Saiga however no feed ramp is there. The mag acts as the feed ramp, just like a 10 round Saiga mag. How about $35 each, does that seem fair? Please contact me through the forum if you want some.

Hi all. I'm a newbie to the forum. I'd like one or two if they function correctly. That price is not too bad considering the work involved in them.

I was wondering how much people are willing to pay for 30 round steel mags for the .223 that fit unmodified guns. The gun doesn't need a bullet guide either. The mags fit and function just like the original 10 rounders.

:killer: hi cap i am intrested in 1 of your 223 mags.could u reply how to obtain one. thanks akddogg

Hello High Cap,

I am interested in 2 of your 223 mags, coul you tell me how to obtain them, I live in France (Europe).

I have my licence for my saiga223, I am regular.

Thank you very much

Friendly

ARTA

• 4 weeks later...

I Will buy 2 of your mags, let me know how to contact you and send payment.

Get your mags from High-Cap! They fit and function perfectly in my unmodified 223. No feeding issues whatsoever. Also I orderered them on friday, he shipped them out that day. Received them monday morning. Was a great experience I look forward to doing business with him again. Very good communication.

Thanks everyone who has left me feedback!!

I really appreciate the good reports.

I am ordering more right now so I will have them available again.

The price is still $42 for one shipped and $73 for two, if anyone wants larger quanities let me know.

Thanks again everyone

High_Cap

Thanks everyone who has left me feedback!!

I really appreciate the good reports.

I am ordering more right now so I will have them available again.

The price is still $42 for one shipped and $73 for two, if anyone wants larger quanities let me know.

Thanks again everyone

High_Cap

is this an Ebay thing ? if not then perhaps by other way, if so then please give me some details thanks , i'm interested , i live in North West England, so not sure on postage.

Edited by vespa
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright guys I had a good run on these but unfourntuatly I am going to not be making them for a while.

Not really sure how long though.

All due to time constraints.

I do have two left for anyone who wants them. PM me or email me.

Thanks again

High_Cap

Well I am back. Making them again. Price is posted in first post now. PM or email me for address and payment information. Have sold over 40 with no issues.

Looking for a trade too. Harris bipod the tiltable one.

Edited by High_Cap
  • 3 weeks later...

I got two mags on Thursday and tried them out today. They fit real good and snug and function really well! I put 30 rounds through each mag. They also seem to be quality material and are in excellent like new condition. I highly recommend these mags if you don't mind spending a little and don't want to mess with mags yourself. :smoke: