Arsenal SGL12-61 questions

Hey guys, new member here. Just bought a new Arsenal SGL12-61, and had a few questions. I've spent the last couple days searching and lurking on here, so if I missed the answers to these questions I apologize in advance.

1.) What makes the arsenal's so much better than a normally converted saiga? Do they do anything special?

2.) Whats everybodies preference on stocks? Im looking at the folder from Bone Steel Arms, but I also like the look of a full stock. Any upsides or downsides?

Thanks so much guys! Have a great day!

I can't speak to the Arsenal S12's, but their other conversions are excellent. Fit and finish is much better than most (maybe all) with few shortcuts taken. A lot of people say they are over-priced, but when you figure in the parts and labor to get similar results, the price really seems fair.

I'm also looking at the Bone Steel folder, but I'm going to pass on it unless they can deliver a left folder in the next 2-3 weeks. I like the design, and really like the mount/hinge, but a right folder just doesn't work for me. I like a full stock (Nato) for aesthetics as well as cost savings. A lot of folders suck because they don't hold up or are just too dorky looking, but a fixed stock will (usually) hold up for the long haul.

Hey guys, new member here. Just bought a new Arsenal SGL12-61, and had a few questions. I've spent the last couple days searching and lurking on here, so if I missed the answers to these questions I apologize in advance.

1.) What makes the arsenal's so much better than a normally converted saiga? Do they do anything special?

I think those are not converted. They come to the US like that.

2.) Whats everybodies preference on stocks? Im looking at the folder from Bone Steel Arms, but I also like the look of a full stock. Any upsides or downsides?

I like the AK100 folders, but they are expensive and difficult to install. I have seen some well respected pros screw them up.

Aside from AK100s, I like WARSAW length fixed stocks. They feel like home to me. I've been shooting WARSAW stock equipped AKs for a long time though.

Thanks so much guys! Have a great day!

Welcome aboard!

• Like 1