So I forgot its getting close. You know that day the world ends dec 21? isnt that it?haha.gif

Ya I think its hilarious too. Jokers. Whatever I like to have fun with it though. I mean the Mayans are dead, why the heck would I trust them. Right? lol

So anyway, I get to thinking. Damn, I forgot TEOTWAIKI is coming and I forgot to make plans! look at my schedule....doh!!! working. Man wtf I have to work on the last day of work. What kind of crap is that?

Screw it, last day on Earth? im calling in sick, lmao.

So what are you doing for TEOTWAWKI? I figure this will get good knowing this crowd.bad_smile.gif

• Like 1

If I were a nutjob and wanted to wreak havoc... Dec 21st 2012 is certainly the day I would choose to do it. I'll be staying home that day, playing xbox and watching the news...

Let me also add that staying home and playing xbox is my normal weekday routine, anyway... so there's no much change there.

• Like 1

I'm gonna see what happens in Austrailia on the 20th to decide whether or not to show up for work on the 21st. if something happens there, I'll be sittin' on my roof with my gas mask and drinking tube plugged into a can of Coors as I watch the projected 20' wall of lava make its way down the Gallatin River right across the road from me, as I get buried by 20' of ash from Yellowstone (87 miles away from me).

Edited by fffpatriot
  • Like 2

Well it really isn't "teotwawki" because the Mayan calender was a set of three cog wheels, small, medium, and large. The large one is the "long count" calender that ends around Dec 21, 2012. Seeing as it was a large cog wheel it would just start another cycle and not end. The thing is the Mayans back dated their calendar thousands of years before they were even around. Nobody know why they went back so far and the same goes for why they stopped counting at Dec 21, 2012.

gallery_44632_1102_24358.jpg

There were some nice generators up for grabs after Y2K failed to happen.

YES! WIN!

I'm looking at getting a Genny and a carburetor so that I can run fron Nat. Gas, Propane, or Gasoline.

Edited by slippingaway
  • Like 2

If the Mayans were so smart, why aren't they still here?

Lets see....they forsee the end of the world hundreds of years into the future, could not see the end of THEIR world by the conquistadores hundreds of years ago. Dec 22 will be just like any other day.

Oh, I almost forgot. I'll be hunting that weekend.

Edited by U.S Praetorian