Ridiculous and completely retarded. However I find the whole zombie obsession completely retarded.

But hey if it makes you feel good then by all means declare yourself an "official" zombie killer!

Is a guy with an avatar from an intelligent show like squid billies in a position to throw stones, "big"-J?

• Like 6

Ridiculous and completely retarded. However I find the whole zombie obsession completely retarded.

But hey if it makes you feel good then by all means declare yourself an "official" zombie killer!

Is a guy with an avatar from an intelligent show like squid billies in a position to throw stones, "big"-J?

Not throwing stones, he posted this on a public forum to either show it off or get others opinions. I simply stated my opinion.

My avatar is from a show that's ridiculous, completely retarded and hilarious but what the hell does that have to do with anything??

• Like 2

It's just a gag thing, completely harmless. No better or worse than getting a CCW badge. So then, if it gives one amusement value then it's no big deal.

Exactly. And no, I'm not going to actually print this shit out and try to flash it to the cops or anyone else. I was just bored at work, no calls coming in, so nothing to do.

It is because of fine citizens like this guy that you don't ever see non-sedentary cadavers roaming the streets of Texas!

Give this guy some credit for doing a fine job!

Ok, I laughed

Edited by JoshAston
  • Like 2

I like zombies. But I liked them since '92. Long before the craze got out of hand. Now its everywhere it seems. Still pretty cool though.

Oh look, a zilf.

post-32793-0-64685500-1354979648.jpg

Edited by Captain Hero
  • Like 1