Sign in to follow this  
adjc

square backs......

Who's selling em?

Who's selling em?

centerfire in ky

they have some screwed up stocks on them but i imagine most people will replace them.

Stocks have no buttpad. Glad I got mine at $500. Even with changing my stock mine come in for less than $725 for the square back. Like the look an ease of replacement stocks, but I'm glad I got the price I did on my slant cuts.

It is nice to see those coming in, I am still happy to have saved the money with the slant cut. I would like a 54r someday. Those are priced at 725? I wonder why WPA didn't break this news.

It is nice to see those coming in, I am still happy to have saved the money with the slant cut. I would like a 54r someday. Those are priced at 725? I wonder why WPA didn't break this news.

the 54r is $850.99

the 54r is $850.99

Sorry the price I was looking at was on the .223

I should have stated that in my post.

I hope so. Looks like they may be going back to original prices? I wouldnt imagine the square back costing that much more money than what they were selling them for a month ago.

The sale was certainly in preperation for the the new square backs. I don't mind the slant cut reciever, and now it'll be collectable! Most guys will change the stock out on the square back just like they do on the slant cut. Even if I factor in a basic stock adapter for the slant cut, I'm only at $545.00 compared to the $725 for the square backin .223. I'm still ahead $180 to go for 922r upgrades. I'd buy one if they went on sale, but it's not likely they will for some time to come.

The stock they ship the square backs looks like it's not finished. If any body buys a new square back let us know who the importer is. Centerfire was getting them through WPA. It'll be interesting to know if they are still selling the WPA imports.

• Like 2

Yeah I didnt think they would be finished by the pics on the sites selling them. Id say they are meant to be replaced.

I just saw these tonight on Centerfire's site. Pics look like the front guard is also rough and unfinished. I can sorta understand the rear as it will not be hard to replace them but the front handguard takes more effort to get handguard retainers and everything right?

they are back, $599.99, free shipping cash price (3%cc fee) 16.5 & 20.5 inch IS

Edited by ak karl