It was in Mercer, PA. I guess that makes you stupid twice, once for not being able to read, twice for being a hate mongering bigot.

His comment was based on the article being from the SFGate, not the actual place the incident happend. It was also a correction of the uninformed statement that it, "went off" as if it magically did it, rather than being the result of a complete idiot. I don't think anything patriot said is bigotry. SF is known for gay people and hating guns. Can't handle that?

I'm well aware of SF's rep. I also don't see derogatory slurs furthering the conversation. I'm involved in 2nd amendment causes in CA. Tolerating that kind of speech isn't helping gun owners look any better. So I'm not going to sit quietly when the slurs fly.

It was in Mercer, PA. I guess that makes you stupid twice, once for not being able to read, twice for being a hate mongering bigot.

His comment was based on the article being from the SFGate, not the actual place the incident happend. It was also a correction of the uninformed statement that it, "went off" as if it magically did it, rather than being the result of a complete idiot. I don't think anything patriot said is bigotry. SF is known for gay people and hating guns. Can't handle that?

I'm well aware of SF's rep. I also don't see derogatory slurs furthering the conversation. I'm involved in 2nd amendment causes in CA. Tolerating that kind of speech isn't helping gun owners look any better. So I'm not going to sit quietly when the slurs fly.

VEPR12,

Your REPORT did not go without review however in the light of fairness and freedom of speech slurs are only slurs if the offended party deems so. As you are the only one notably offended I closed the report.

Respectfully,

Gunny NR

You do know that gay people at one point hated the word "queer" then they made a show with that specifically in the name. Getting angry for other people because you think it would offend them does no one any good. You may not like it, but if we got offended and made it ban-able to use any words someone felt were offensive, the site would have no users and we'd all be locked up. Anyone can be offended by anything. If you deem someones comments aren't up to snuff, ignore them and move on. If more people did that, our 1A rights wouldn't be in as much danger as our 2A ones

as a NRA RSO for the gun club I go to I got to hear about our AD's. Two ADs were by police officers using the range. One officer was showing off - he ejected a live round from his glock and caught the round in the air. His next action was to put his hand in front of the pistol and pulling the trigger. One AD was a quick draw, and yep - shot himself in the leg. The third was out on the skeet range, fired into the ground a foot away from another man's leg.

during the 3 gun matches - I see people 'panic' under the timer, fumble, and brain fart. The same issues happen when people drive and talk on cellphones - task over-saturation.

VERY SAD story.. I have had ONE Negligent Discharge in my life.. Thank GOD it was in a class, downrange & on paper... THAT was a freebie.. The one in the story, sadly.. is not. I think I'd put the 2nd round through my own head if it were me.. Prayers out to this family..

Now they're saying he was there to sell the guns....right before christmas, so you know why. He put it on the dash and it 'went off'. Probably nudged the trigger when placing it down. Shoulda kept it pointed down, but, he's paying a hell of a price.

People think im paranoid because im so paranoid. Ill clear a gun, set it down, pick it up 10 seconds later and still check, and check again later...keep stuff pointed at the ground or downrange even with the action locked open and no mag....but no ADs so far.

People think im paranoid because im so paranoid. Ill clear a gun, set it down, pick it up 10 seconds later and still check, and check again later...keep stuff pointed at the ground or downrange even with the action locked open and no mag....but no ADs so far.

I'm the same way. I never pass up an opportunity to clear a gun, again and again.

• Like 1

I knew a couple of guys like that one of them was swinging the barrel of his shotgun around at the range. I grabbed the barrel just as he was about to swing it past my legs and gave him a bunch of shit over it. He said "IT'S NOT LOADED" then discharged it FOLLOWED BY "WELL i THOUGHT IT WASNT!" I told him he should take it back to the gun store before he kills someone with it! A few weeks later he almost did when he shot a hole through the neighbors house!