Saiga .410 Factory 10 Rd Mag Question

Just got a factory 10 rd mag for my SGL-41 .410 and seems a bit off. When I depress the mag at the front (see pic) it won't budge but if I push from mid or back of loader it goes down fine. Have not tried this with ammo yet or fired with mag but I found the problem when I inserted the empty mag to ck fit and I could not pull the bolt back. So cked my 4 Rd mag and bolt pulls fine with an empty mag and the mag depresses anywhere you push down. Seems he bolt wont budge because it is snagging on the front of the mag where it won't depress...Is this common for the 10 rd mag to not depress at the front and not be able to pull the bolt back with an empty mag? Maybe a foolish/noob question but hoping someone with a factory 10 rd mag can confirm have gotten no response from supplier?

post-45678-0-17920500-1355007798_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the help on this! So I loaded it up and it clips in seems ok not been able to fire with it yet but could only load 9 and is quite stiff but maybe ok. With my 4 rd no problems at all much smoother loader operation. Do your 10 rd mags allow you to open the bolt with an empty mag inserted?

• 4 weeks later...