can...CAN KISS MY ASS!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews/conte...-name_page.html

This friggin guy was going to GRAMMAR schools telling kids these dangerous predators were named Mr Chocolate and other childish names. Guy refused to carry bear repellant or a firearm. I think he got what was coming to him. He even had the nerve to endanger his girlfreind, who was also EATEN. This guy figured if he meant well he would be safe. He taught KIDS this too. That is like having a gang member teach kids gun saftey in schools I think. Because you think you are an expert doesnt make you one. Not by a long shot.

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PEOPLE THAT REALLY DO KNOW AND PEOPLE THAT THINK THEY REALLY KNOW IS OFTEN FATAL OR FELONIOUS!

They need to make these pukes register to observe dangerous animals. Then register each and every trip and its itinerary. And ANYONE teaching children should have a goddamn background check. He shoulda been teaching the kids how he got off drugs instead of how to walk up to grizzly bears and say "I LOVE YOU" without being eaten by them so many times. THAT is the type of people that oppose guns?

everyone makes mistakes.....just so you all know.....

Edited by Bvamp

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Hi

These type of people are the ones who are anti gun in England ,the media peddles stories that are not entirely true , they bend the truth to suit their agenda of getting all guns banned from civilian ownership. People with this lack of respect for dangerous things be they annimals or inanimate objects are always the ones that get caught out. The gun controll people in England always try to portray themselves as :angel: and us legal gun owners as :devil: and most of the public and media believe this crap about us.

Our pro gun associations are spending :dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar: on promotion of our sport in a positive way but the media will always try to turn it around. That guy who got eaten can only blame himself , they may look cuddly in a zoo but they will always have the hunting instinct and the stupid guy should have had more respect for the life of his girlfriend.

all the best

assassin