Chaos rail issue

I picked up a Chaos rail from one of the vendors here.

When it arrived, I see it doesn't come with rail covers... damn.

Where to find ladders to fit the full length of the Chaos std rail ?

Cheap is good, as they won't be seeing much (if any) abuse.

Using retard politician grade math, I can see somewhere in the food chain of those who make rail covers there must be one seriously rich individual.

.50 cents worth of plastic (if that) for $12 and up ? That MUST be more profitable than selling anything else gun related.

Have the chinese infiltrated every other market on earth and cheapened prices enough to make gunflation bearable everywhere except cheapo ladders ?

Using retard politician grade math, I can see somewhere in the food chain of those who make rail covers there must be one seriously rich individual.

.50 cents worth of plastic (if that) for $12 and up ? That MUST be more profitable than selling anything else gun related.

Have the chinese infiltrated every other market on earth and cheapened prices enough to make gunflation bearable everywhere except cheapo ladders ?

Maybe they use really fancy packaging and thats what your really paying for? :lolol:

shop around, I found some low profile rail covers that offer a nice textured grip originally made for airsoft.

After all airsoft guys LOVE them some rails too.

For the record, not all airsoft rail covers are good for real gun use. Let the buyer beware.

Also, this is the only thing I think you can get away with buying airsoft quality for and getting away with it.

They doe'nt say they do. Not a problem. You goy a fine ass rail right? I got a 3 pack of ladder rail covers for $10. Look around. Ebay You're lucky Chile was nice. I sence a bitch slap vibe. Just busting dude

Edited by rnemhrd
  • Like 1

The $12. each are more than likely American from a reputable vender. The 3 for $10 on Ebay are Chinese. Edited by rnemhrd
  • Like 1

I saw this thread and thought ,'Chaos rail issue, I have never heard of a problem with Chaos rails'. Then I see that it is just someone wanting free rail covers. cool.png

I went with magpul rail guards on my Chaos and I really like them, good luck finding something you like. Everyone had different tastes.

• Like 1

Not likely. Most of your $12 is going to keep the lights on and pay the employees, not pay for the few cents worth of plastic used in making the product. If everything was priced based on what it cost in materials alone, no one would be able to stay in business.

• Like 1

It is for me.

Pertinent, helpful suggestions most welcome, blatantly irrelevant personal observations aren't.

Well since Chile is in a nice mood tonight, I guess it is my turn to wear the asshole hat. Here is my "blatently irrelevant personal observation": The title of you post insinuates that there is a problem with the Chaos rail. (which there is not) What follows is a diatribe about wealth distribution and a complaint that you can't find cheap chinese rail covers on the market. Amazon carries them. Do a web search. If you can afford a very well made quad rail by one of the forum's sponsors, then quit bitching about the $20 it will take to purchase the rail covers. There are some very quality individuals on this forum that will be happy to help, but you will do much better to frame your question honestly. How bout: "Looking for cheap ladder rails. Any suggestions?" When getting a little pushback from others on the forum about your approach, doubling down on arrogance isn't going to get you much help.

Edited by Spacehog