Seen these.Handled one at gunshow seemed built pretty well.

Looking at pistol caliber carbines that take glock mags.

Check out Just right carbines,Thureon defense,and TNW Aero survival rifle.

I'm leaning towards tnw even though it's new good communication with them quick to answer emails

Been around for awhile. They make them for 1911's, too.

I've never personally handled one, but I've seen a lot of talk about them over the years. If I'm remembering correctly, the only "negative" that sticks out is that most people think it's ugly. But whatever. If it's reliable, it's good enough for me. I think pistol-cal carbines make awesome plinkers. I had a 9mm AR, and loved it.

I’ve got one. Works completely reliably and is actually even fairly accurate.

With that said the only draw backs are one you have to have a spare lower or you loose use of the pistol while the carbine is in use. 2nd thing I have an issue with is the cheapest wire stock doesn’t fit me as a shooter and is very flimsy.

I had bought a stainless frame for my “race” gun so I had a spare Glock lower. I’ve been playing with the stock (not in the photos) and may have worked it out to a better fit and stiffer.

post-26137-0-68003200-1355155079_thumb.jpg

FWIW after looking at keltec, hi point, the RRA ar, and of course, the saiga 9, i decided to with one of these for a carbine. reviewed pretty well, but i can't find one in a store to save my life. . i'd still like to get the s9, but i'm not holding my breath on its potential availabilty.. i plan on getting it after i finish my bullpup 22 build, and an ak project i want to start, and a ruger 10/22 takedown....

anyways, please post if you get one, i'd love to see more info on one

• 1 month later...
Been around for awhile. They make them for 1911's, too.

I've never personally handled one, but I've seen a lot of talk about them over the years. If I'm remembering correctly, the only "negative" that sticks out is that most people think it's ugly. But whatever. If it's reliable, it's good enough for me. I think pistol-cal carbines make awesome plinkers. I had a 9mm AR, and loved it.

I don't care if the person on the other end thinks its ugly