180 days to Il. Concealed Carry

Pardon me if I don’t become giddy with delight. The state, unfortunately, is controlled by anti-gun Chicago politicians (including some RINO’s). Lisa Madigan is the Illinois Attorney General. She’s the daughter of Mike Madigan; he’s the Speaker of the House, and Chairman of the Illinois Democrat Party. Mike pretty much runs the state, and Lisa is a bobble head. Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel is a powerhouse in this state, because he controls the Chicago “machine” and the Zombies that rise from the dead to vote every election. Many of the Illinois legislators, from Chicago either work for the city or Cook County or have relatives who do. Obama has a tremendous amount of clout in this state also, and will be working behind the scenes, and in the public spotlight to get this decision reversed or delayed. Our so-called Governor, Pat Quinn, is also a rabid gun-grabber who will fight tooth and nail to get this delayed or over-ruled. Illinois Attorney General Lisa Madigan fought the lawsuit, and says she will take time to review the ruling before deciding whether to appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court. I’m betting she’ll appeal the decision to the US Supreme Court, and ask for a delay on implementation until it goes before them. It’s going to be a long drawn out affair, and any result CCW will undoubtedly be complicated and costly.

I'm in agreement but, baby steps. Just like these rights are erroded slowly. Thats how they will return. I'll take this victory and ask for more next time.

Heres one of the articals on it for those that did'nt see it.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-us-appeals-court-strikes-down-states-concealedcarry-ban-20121211,0,7034171.story