SGM Tactical 12 round Vepr 12 Magazines

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They start shipping today. Sorry for the delay. 10 rounders will start next week.  

all of Atlantic pre-orders have been shipped.

Now in stock and shipping.

Posted Images

My SGM 12 rounders arrived today as well. They lock into place no problem. At first I thought that they were not activating the LRBHO but I found that if I hand rack the action violently on an empty mag (as it would when the last round has discharged) that the LRBHO activated. I hope before too long to be able to test them with real ammo. My guess is that since the spring pressure is lower than the factory 5 they need a little kick from recoil to activate the LRBHO.

So pumped am I to have more than 5 rounds now! Plus they look great in the gun.

I only got one of the mags, I was supoused to get two of these, one I ordered from Atlanitc and one that we got free with Vepr 12.

So dose anyone know if Atlantic is going to ship the second mag?

Thanks,

I was in the same boat where I ordered a spare mag from Atlantic plus the free one. Both magazines came in the same envelope this afternoon.

I ordered 2 Veprs from them, But only 1 came with free mag.

They only offered it for the first couple of weeks of pre-order.

In the product discription of your receipt it has "WM" at end for With Mag.

Only the first order I did had it

THey offered free shipping if you ordered extra mags so I ordered 2.

Got all 3 from SGM yesterday

I got another Vepr from MAA still waiting for that Mag

Edited by dogman33836

I almost preordered them from MAA today, they were still open this morning. but I think I'll wait until Sunday to see it CSS opens back up with them. They have some things I need that MAA doesn't

I wanted too also but CSS was sold out within a day of showing the 12 rounders in stock. I placed an order with MAA for two 12ers and a 10, but now their site is saying it could take 10 working days to fill orders and theyre not answering their phone or any emails at all. I tried to contact them because they showed both 12 and 10 rounders in stock, and I wanted to expedite shipping to no avail.

I know all companies have been swamped with orders, but this is getting extreme. I may have to make another order with Atlantic firearms right after x-mas and hope they arrive sooner or that I get some correspondence from MAA at some point.

****As of 12/22/12 at 11:00am the MAA is showing that they are completely out of 12 rounders and have 463 of the 10 rounders left****

Edited by menace667

I thought that count was old info they never updated because of the disclaimer below that they did not have any in stock. I don't think MAA closed at all, so I wouldn't expect anything to be shipped anytime soon. Fed fucks are off for Christmas, so I got at least till Jan 3rd before I risk my Vepr becoming a stick.

Initially I did also, but it continually changed so I did not know and could not confirm since they wouldn't answer any form of correspondence.Yesterday the count for the 12 rounders was 46 when I ordered. Today it is at -1. They were showing over 500 of the 10 rounders yesterday and now they're in the mid 400's. It may be what they're expecting in their next shipment and it is pre-order or maybe stock items????

I just did not want to take any chance on missing an order.

Presto we are still working through over 200 emails from yesterday and last night please give us time to deal with the emails this is not a life or death emegrency and we will take care of anything that is incorrect. As you can see we are very active on the site and not disapperaring or going anywhere and if you have a shortage it will be delt with. It is Christmas and we closed on Friday afternoon and do not have a entire office staff working until next Wed so just one lone Elf trying to help ........

• Like 1

Atlantic posted elsewhere they will be taking orders for magazines after xmas. Carolina Shooter Supply emailed me that they will re-open at 9pm tonight and have magazines available for order. Do not know if they have 12&10 rounders, but directly from Greg that they do have magazines.

Take your time I am not in a hury, just wanted to let you know.

Thanks,

Presto we are still working through over 200 emails from yesterday and last night please give us time to deal with the emails this is not a life or death emegrency and we will take care of anything that is incorrect. As you can see we are very active on the site and not disapperaring or going anywhere and if you have a shortage it will be delt with. It is Christmas and we closed on Friday afternoon and do not have a entire office staff working until next Wed so just one lone Elf trying to help ........

At last I had the opportunity to shoot my Vepr-12 for the first time today. In addition to running the SGM 12 round magazine(s). I ran 125 rounds of bird shot without a hiccup. What delight the Vepr-12 is when married to the SGM magazine. Happy customer all in all.

photo17_zps404fa6e3.jpg

From L to Right: Molot Vepr-12, Knight's Armament Company SR-15 MOD 1, + Knight's Armament Company SR-15 MOD 0.

It is Christmas and we closed on Friday afternoon and do not have a entire office staff working until next Wed so just one lone Elf trying to help ........

Gentlemen, I too am very eager to receive my magazine, but in the spirit of the season, I ask that we stop emailing and calling the stores, if only until the holidays are over.

Yes, we'd like to have our magazines...

Yes, we'd like to have our pre orders arrive in a timely fashion...

...but these good folk are doing the best they can. Considering the extenuating circumstance of a panic buy, coupled with the holidays and the release of new products, they will be swamped when they should be enjoying the company of loved ones.

So as a father, as a brother, as a son, as a long lost cousin, as a new in law, I implore you all: let us wish the good folk who have worked so hard to get our gear to us as quickly as they can "Happy Holidays!", and email them after the New Year.

Every email inquiry sent to them is one less they have to read.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Joyous Kwanzaa to you all.

Edited by Qeth
  • Like 1