SGM Tactical 12 round Vepr 12 Magazines

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They start shipping today. Sorry for the delay. 10 rounders will start next week.  

all of Atlantic pre-orders have been shipped.

Now in stock and shipping.

Posted Images

Just got mine in, mine wont activate the lrbho when I hand cycle them though. It only pushed the bolt catch up enough to barely touch my bolt face. I'll take them out to function test tomorrow hopefully and try it then.

Edited by Echomaker

What has SGM been offering for the mags that arent funcioning properly?

Can the followers, bodies or springs be modded for more vertical travel, to trip the LRBHO beak?

I hope these arent junk especially since they are pretty much the only game in town right now.

I've experienced failed LRBHO with both factory and SGM Mags when firing live rounds from time to time. Not sure the cause, but it does in fact happen. I have video of it.

with wallymart bulk 1200fps? i use 1290 fps low brass, runs great

yes bulk pack. Can't say I've had LRBHO fail on anything else for sure.

Used five ten rounders today. Ran 100 rounds through them (each magazine used twice). One magazine had a sticky follower (loading the magazine was tough, follower was not springing up or got stuck on the way up, etc), and failed to hold bolt open on the last round on the first empty cycle. Each magazine was initially tough to insert.

That said, they are now easier to insert (though a couple are harder to insert them others) and followers all seem to be smoothened out. I'll break them in some more and hope all the kinks get ironed out.

So far, happy with my purchase.

Used Federal 00.

I ordered a pair of the 12 rounders from the e-store. Was happy to pay a little more if they ship as fast as CSS does. If I can get them this week I will be elated. I am at 10 days and counting from the other source and hope to hear something soon from them.

I've experienced failed LRBHO with both factory and SGM Mags when firing live rounds from time to time. Not sure the cause, but it does in fact happen. I have video of it.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/81794-vepr-12-experience/

Check out post 18. Its the only explanation I can come up with on why it doesnt do it every now and then.

• Like 1

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/81794-vepr-12-experience/

Check out post 18. Its the only explanation I can come up with on why it doesnt do it every now and then.

Yup, good theory.

Might have my brother who shoots lefty dump some mags, see if he ever has LRBHO failure.