SGM Tactical 12 round Vepr 12 Magazines

Somehow I think all the folks that are ordering from CSS in this thread are going to get their orders before those that ordered these and/or got them with their Vepr pre-orders as far back as Aug/Sep.

Still waiting on those direct drop ships?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They start shipping today. Sorry for the delay. 10 rounders will start next week.  

all of Atlantic pre-orders have been shipped.

Now in stock and shipping.

Posted Images

we have started shipping pre-orders today.i think maa and css are the only two companies (other than the pre-order list for atlantic) that have vepr shotgun mags right now, it takes a while to manufacture them and between these 3 companies we are shipping them out as soon as we get them. so sure some may get them from us first or they could get them from the other two companies first, depends on where you live and how fast usps and ups are.

• Like 1

we have started shipping pre-orders today.i think maa and css are the only two companies (other than the pre-order list for atlantic) that have vepr shotgun mags right now, it takes a while to manufacture them and between these 3 companies we are shipping them out as soon as we get them. so sure some may get them from us first or they could get them from the other two companies first, depends on where you live and how fast usps and ups are.

Is SGM shipping pre-orders for MAA???

If so can we get tracking Info?

all of the mags were preordered sir, you are being pendantic. There are no direct mag sales from sgm, so those mags were preordered by maa, atlantic, css, and i am sure will be delivered to them in a common sense fashion related to how the order was placed. A vendor preordering a large enough number of mags to immediately offer them for sale and shipping them immediately upon receipt, is neither a slight or bad business, while requiring a vendor not to ship your product until after all other orders are filled, would be.

• Like 2

So its possible to order them from CSS and get them before the pre-order Atlantic ones?

Ordered mine Saturday, shipped today, and slated to arrive in 1-3 days. Therefore, it is likely as I was not apart of the pre-order. As a point of reference, my magazines were ordered via CSS.

I am sorry some people feel the way they do, we are doing the best we can to accommodate everyone including our dealers and distributors. I guess if the majority is upset that a free magazine is delayed and some people get theirs first perhaps we should ask our vendors to not offer these type of deals anymore.

Also just a update, we would have shipped all the pre-orders out yesterday except after 12:00 usps site was not processing any more labels (crashed due to volume and we checked every hour until 5:00 pm). We are shipping via priority mail and ups.

• Like 5

I am sorry some people feel the way they do, we are doing the best we can to accommodate everyone including our dealers and distributors. I guess if the majority is upset that a free magazine is delayed and some people get theirs first perhaps we should ask our vendors to not offer these type of deals anymore.

Also just a update, we would have shipped all the pre-orders out yesterday except after 12:00 usps site was not processing any more labels (crashed due to volume and we checked every hour until 5:00 pm). We are shipping via priority mail and ups.

Some people have nothing better to do than bitch.. I wouldn't worry too much about it. The majority of us appreciate all the hard work you have put into the Vepr-12.

• Like 2

I have one coming from Atlantic and one coming from TAC47. I will be very pleased to get a couple of mags for free. Looks like I'll actually order a bunch when I can pay myself again, if I don't fire myself or quit on myself first ;)

• Like 2

Heres a pic

post-32793-0-32491800-1355961592_thumb.jpg

post-32793-0-38864200-1355961638_thumb.jpg

These things may be a tad tricky to lock in at first, but they are a tighter fit than the factory mags. I like that. No wobble side to side or front to back. They got it right. And for those wondering, the LRBHO works just as good as the factory mags.

• Like 2

Got my 12rd SGM mag from CSS today and I happened to be going to the range already so I took the V12 along with me. Fired two full mags, loaded on a closed bolt, plus the single 25th round from a box of Federal 7.5 bulk pack and it ran like a champ. Locked the bolt back all three times and didn't come loose or misfeed after I attempted to shake it around in all directions to see if I could unseat the mag or cause it to come out of alignment.

Still waiting for my mag from the Atlantic pre-order, but have a feeling it's going to be a winner as well.

Got my mags today! they fit great! I hope I get to pull the trigger on a couple more after payday.

I hope all turns out well for us all with all this AWB scare and you guys come out good. I will do everything in my power to support you guys and other vendors during these times to keep you guys running!

I cant + you guys enough on this. Its worth more than any +100 or a million. You guys take all the risk to keep us happy!

Edited by Chevyman097