20" vepr with some mods

I got my third vepr. It's a vepr 1 with 20" barrel .308. This rifle was ment to be a target setup. It came with CSS hicap mag and one 5 round factory mag. I paid 700 and it's already with tapco trigger installed...

I outfitted it with Texas Weapons Dog leg rail, barska 10x40-50 scope and CnC warrior 5.5" ported muzzle extension (mostly for a longer barrel look). On the way are tons of goodies to convert it into black rifle including Mission first tactical M4 stock that can be fitted with adjustable cheek rest - something I already have on 762x39 vepr and its very comfortable.

Noduk "Tabuk" style flash hider got here after I took the picture so I'll update it later on. For now its with cnc muzzle.

I want to mention Carolina Shooters Supply online store for providing top notch service in terms of items availability and prompt shipping. It's very nice to know that whenever item is IN STOCK It's actually IS in stock and is ready to be shipped. Also any question is answered through email almost instantly.

Personal Thank you to CSSpec for production of outstanding 308 hi cap magazine.

Also classic firearms for basically the same. Good variety , pricing and prompt shipping.

308wib.jpg

I also installed folding adapter on 16" 308 vepr.

308small.jpg

• Like 1

Nice. Yes CSSpec makes a great 20 round .308 VEPR mag. The only thing that could top it now is a 25 round mag. 011.gif

I went with the battle rifle style for mine. If I did a target rifle I'd have to say, I might actually use the same stock you have.

I doubt it will steal any of the thunder from your pics so here's mine.

gallery_33361_710_1303573.jpg

Edited by ShadowFire