Stock adapter is ready for production !

Just got the production model ready late this afternoon , probably be about Dec.21st before we have many ready to ship. Wondering how many to make on the first run ?

Whose interested ? $60.00

Guess ,I should add this is unfinished , standard color will be matte black , other colors will be available

post-43678-0-18678900-1355356293_thumb.jpg

post-43678-0-51820900-1355356334_thumb.jpg

I never understood why simple parts are so expensive.

Because they really aren't that simple or inexpensive to make.

Have you ever programmed or ran a CAD program or a $300,000.00 CNC machine?

Not to mention each billet piece of Alum is probably 10 to 15% of the $60.

If the man can't make a reasonable profit he will make something else.

Looking good Matt, You know I'll need one.

D.J.

p.s. better stock up on the Flat Dark Earth Duracoat!!!!!!

Edited by ToysRUs
  • Like 1

Pretty much, you can go as close as .55" , any closer and you'll have to do some filing/sanding on the boss'es that fit into the stock.

Should be ready to ship ,just before Christmas .

I love the Thanksgiving, Christmas ,&Johnboy.gif New Year holidays , but it makes getting work done in a timely fashion , VERY hard , with all the family get together's , an "STUFF"

whats the differance between your version and the tromix version?

just from looking at it, tooth and nails is one piece, tromix is two pieces. i have the tromix and im thinking about getting rid of it for a one piece design. its one more thing to remove when you disasemble the gun, kinda a pain in the ass.

Ours is one piece , as was said above , for the guys that want to use a side folder , can just get the Tromix baseplate , one advantage of his.

We haven't decided if we're going to make one for a side folder yet , not sure how many want that option.

We are pretty much producing the parts that we use in competitive shooting , and will branch out from there.

I just put them on gunbroker , But for anybody who wants to order, send me a PM with your paypal address, and I can send you an invoice back for payment. That's the best way until our new store is operational.

I'm not sure what the hold up is on our new web site/store , I turned that over to a web designer , it looks VERY GOOD , they sent me several previews, I thought it was going to be up yesterday.

• Like 1

Honest question, based on peoples experience, how hard is it to cut the stock yourself?

Cutting it is the easy part. It's getting it to fit right that can be a challenge. I cut mine with a hacksaw and then used a sander to get it down to the correct length as you don't want to cut to much off in your first cut otherwise you'll be screwed. I then had to use a dremel to trim the inside of the stock and a bit of the inside of the adaptor.

• 3 weeks later...
lol got the handguard today, love the look, busy installing it. Also got a mako recoil stock and mil-spec tube for the adaptor. Just need the paypal email address?

What Mako recoil stock did you get, have any pics of it mounted> I have a Pheonix Tech. recoil stock on my S-12 and a Mossberg 590 but I haven't seen one from Mako yet.