so what happens when your wife screws your buddy and you go crazy? are you gonna stop and go turn in your guns because you are now crazy? gimme a f"n break! what will stop whackos is sane people ready for them. "man tries to go crazy, but alert citizen curb stomps him" is how it should read....dam!

No. I wouldnt' expect a crazy person to do the right thing voluntarily. But a crazy person has no business around firearms. People on many medications for depression, insomnia, exhaustion, etc. have no business being around firearms, either. Like Pauly said, take a look at side-effects.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yet one more reason not to send your kids into the public indoctrination system. To those saying "their faith has been tested"... That's Man, Not God. God was kicked out of the building, states, pol

when I hear of these things, it bothers me more about the state of our society,than possible legislation. where are we as a country? Please dont attack me for this but we need GOD back at the head of

The teachers in Israel are required to carry guns; Israel also has not turned its back on God as a nation and removed God from its culture and schools. Israel has not had any school shootings. This ha

Posted Images

When politicians speak you can rarely determine much by their words so I try to read between the lines. While I think the president has every right to be emotional and even cry at a time like this, that's not what I saw. I saw him pretending to cry. Wiping away tears that weren't there. Not even a watery eye. No cracking voice or quivering lip. Just pauses and putting a finger to his eye. I don't expect everyone to agree with this but that act was meant to be seen for all the wrong reasons. What I read from that is that he is already laying the emotional groundwork for politicizing this for all it is worth with regard to gun control legislation. Call me cynical if you want to.

• Like 12

. . . I saw him pretending to cry. Wiping away tears that weren't there. Not even a watery eye. No cracking voice or quivering lip. Just pauses and putting a finger to his eye. . . .

I watched the majority of the LiveFeed and witnessed what you conveyed above. . . but at no time did it strike me that Barry was wiping or addressing a "teary eye" with his index finger. Jeez. . . he's one shitty actor if that was his intent for the viewers.

Edited by Gary
  • Like 10

My heart goes out to all the Parents that had to recieve that horrible phone call today. i am stocked up on mags and will be buying my judge this weekend just in case they decide to act quickly. In the end the mentally ill and criminials will find a way to kill and hurt others with or without firearms so stay safe everyone.

• Like 2

I never thought I'd say this, but there needs to be some sort of change to gun laws in the US. We shouldn't have to turn fucking elementary schools - ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS! - into armed fortresses because we can't, as a nation, get our collective shit together with regard to gun violence.

In China its pretty common for psychos to go into grade schools with machetes and wreak similar havoc. We need to get our shit together with regards to mental health... as, no doubt, you have to have more than a couple of screws loose to go down that road.

just happened today, 20 dead in knife attack at school in china.

22 *wounded* in China. Not dead. Big fucking difference, especially to the parents of those kids.

So....one more shooting is all it took and now you're all the way over in the gun control camp? What kind of gun control would you propose that hasn't already been tried and failed? Prohibition? Mag capacity? no gun zones? No guns for criminals? No guns for the mentally ill? Am I missing something?

How about far more extensive background checks and a longer waiting period? If you are mentally ill, you should not be allowed to own a gun - EVER. If you are a convicted felon, you should not be allowed to own a gun - EVER.

More importantly, we need to start looking at the societal problems that lead to this sort of violence - lack of mental health funding, increased polarization of the American populace, lack of basic respect for those you may disagree with, lack of involvement in your community. Feel free to add more. 'God' may be the answer for some, but it isn't the answer for all.

Right now I'm just so sick at heart and angry I can't focus.

-D

Most mentally ill people steal guns to commit crimes. In this case the guns were registered to his mother, also one of his victims. No gun control would have prevented him from getting these firearms.

I will never ask for more gun control. You shouldn't either.

You want something good to happen? Require teachers to carry or allow those with carry permits to carry at work.

• Like 8

@Risky -sheep. some of us become focused and have clarity when bad shit happens, or a serious situation presents itself.

Says all sides, especially the ones that push gun control agendas.

i guess you didnt read my other posts, if you are trying to imply something....

gun control IS NOT the answer. Its time to bring back the militia laws that ARE STILL ON THE BOOKS

Not implying anything and, in fact, I agree. However, its something that should be thought out. Reacting with knee jerks doesn't accomplish anything that can't be done better over a period of time. The only thing we should be doing now is self-reflecting and allowing more information to come in.

Does anybody here have the ability to do a background check on the shooter?

Would be interesting to see criminal history, and any military or govt. background.

Colorado shooter did govt. funded research on mind altering drugs.

Sikh Temple shooter was a psyops military guy.

It may turn out to be extremely important to find any patterns or connections on these shooters.

• Like 2

You want something good to happen? Require teachers to carry or allow those with carry permits to carry at work.

+1

My campus just upgraded from security to Police. I like to believe it makes us a little less vulnerable.

• Like 1

. . . I saw him pretending to cry. Wiping away tears that weren't there. Not even a watery eye. No cracking voice or quivering lip. Just pauses and putting a finger to his eye. . . .

I watched the majority of the LiveFeed and witnessed what you conveyed above. . . but at no time did it strike me that Barry was wiping or addressing a "teary eye" with his index finger. Jeez. . . he's one shitty actor if that was his intent for the viewers.

He doesn't have to be a bad actor or even a good one.The moron majority believe any bullshit that slides between his teeth.

Criminals and gangbanging fuckheads probably happy because they careers are going to be alot easier.

• Like 1

Does anybody here have the ability to do a background check on the shooter?

Maybe, but doing so would probably be as good as asking for a visit from FBI/Homeland.

I didn't mean an FFL.

I would imagine law enforcement all over the country are running this guy's background today.

Shouldn't make any difference if a LEO/govt. person here can run him.

The brother in NJ name is ryan lanza, shooter's name supposedly adam lanza, 20. .223 BUSHMASTER

I am coming up dead in the water, due to not having the right name soon enough before google turned up 9 billion hits. fuck that piece of shit.

anyway, i stand behind what i said earlier about a real solution to the issue.

More violence in a criminal empowerment zone gun free zone. Unfortunately, there will be many more ignorant people like Donkeyshins that think creating laws for people that will not follow them, will actually make a difference, this provides a false sense of "fixing it" when it actually does nothing. Go ahead put the death penalty on possession of a gun, guess what, there will still be mass shootings. Unfortunately, there will always be mass shootings as long as there are people in this world. The only thing that will stop these are other people shooting back, which won't happen in a criminal empowerment zone.

• Like 5

I feel for those poor little kids that had their little lives stomped out. Why isn't the states training schools to deal with this threat? Something must be done and gun control isn't the answer. If they ban guns the acts will be way more old school! they better ban, gasoline, knives, nails, piano stings, glass, ect! Our government spends untold amounts of money on totally stupid shit, why not technology that can detect firearms, gun powderer, lead! Cause they don't care, this suits their cause just fine, think about it...

• Like 4

The teachers in Israel are required to carry guns; Israel also has not turned its back on God as a nation and removed God from its culture and schools. Israel has not had any school shootings. This has nothing to do with gun control; this has to do with the break down in American culture and removing God from our culture. Guns have been in America since America was founded. School shootings started after the removal of God from schools, our lives and culture. Think about that; let that sink in just a little before you go blaming the guns. Sending prayers for the victims and families of this tragedy.

• Like 13

I see the same scene playing out in everyone of these cases........Shooter goes to building where there are hoards of unarmed people.........Shooter kills and maims at will with no resistance.......Shooter usually kills himself or occasionally waits for police to take him into custody.........Heavily armed police start arriving en mass after the fact, go in, find bodies, clear the building, mill about the scene, and never fire a shot........Police stand at attention behind microphone and offer condolences (thoughts and prayer are with the families, blah, blah).........Police brag about how quickly they were on the scene and what a wonderful multi-agency response they had, and inform us that this is in fact a terrible tragedy...... more video footage of police milling about the scene in their finest tactical gear, apparently looking for something to do........more police arrive in tactical gear, apparently to back up the ones milling about.......Police talk about what they are going to do now (no stone unturned, etc, etc). The point is, it's all too little...too late. But people keep thinking we have the police there to protect us and to rescue us. Nothing against the police, but they help perpetuate this fallacy as well. The lesson that has to be learned is that your only real help is yourself or the guy standing next to you. In the coming months our so-called leaders, in cooperation with many law enforcement talking heads are going to make sure that is even harder to do than it ever has been.

• Like 11

This spineless sack of fuck chose a school. Why? because he knew he would be the only one armed and nobody would try to stop him!!! It needs to be made publicly known that these fu*king gun free zones is where your ass WILL DIE if you attempt this chickenshit spinless shit.

Politicians (in the same catagory as the above description) use this crap to push their sick twisted agenda. Just like that fake asshole barry is already trying to do. He ought to at least try taking some acting lessons from his asshole hollywood friends. They care nothing about these people.

I see the same scene playing out in everyone of these cases........Shooter goes to building where there are hoards of unarmed people.........Shooter kills and maims at will with no resistance.......Shooter usually kills himself or occasionally waits for police to take him into custody.........Heavily armed police start arriving en mass after the fact, go in, find bodies, clear the building, mill about the scene, and never fire a shot........Police stand at attention behind microphone and offer condolences (thoughts and prayer are with the families, blah, blah).........Police brag about how quickly they were on the scene and what a wonderful multi-agency response they had, and inform us that this is in fact a terrible tragedy...... more video footage of police milling about the scene in their finest tactical gear, apparently looking for something to do........more police arrive in tactical gear, apparently to back up the ones milling about.......Police talk about what they are going to do now (no stone unturned, etc, etc). The point is, it's all too little...too late. But people keep thinking we have the police there to protect us and to rescue us. Nothing against the police, but they help perpetuate this fallacy as well. The lesson that has to be learned is that your only real help is yourself or the guy standing next to you. In the coming months our so-called leaders, in cooperation with many law enforcement talking heads are going to make sure that is even harder to do than it ever has been.

There you go. Same story every time to a "T"!

• Like 5

The teachers in Israel are required to carry guns; Israel also has not turned its back on God as a nation and removed God from its culture and schools. Israel has not had any school shootings. This has nothing to do with gun control; this has to do with the break down in American culture and removing God from our culture. Guns have been in America since America was founded. School shootings started after the removal of God from schools, our lives and culture. Think about that; let that sink in just a little before you go blaming the guns. Sending prayers for the victims and families of this tragedy.

QFT!!

• Like 1

I never thought I'd say this, but there needs to be some sort of change to gun laws in the US. We shouldn't have to turn fucking elementary schools - ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS! - into armed fortresses because we can't, as a nation, get our collective shit together with regard to gun violence.

Seriously? These things don't seem to happen in well armed places. Take away the guns from us and only the bad guys will have them.
  • Like 5

I just watched the forensic team pull a loaded saiga 12 out of the trunk of the shooters car from the heli cam live on nbc. it looked unmodified. it had what looked like a standard mag.

Where and who is the guy in the black shirt and cammo pants that was found in the woods?

Ouch. Well, at least it apparently wasn't used in the shooting.
  • Like 1

Politicians use this crap to push their sick twisted agenda. Just like that fake asshole barry is already trying to do. He ought to at least try taking some acting lessons from his asshole hollywood friends. They care nothing about these people.

I just heard what the governor of NY had to say. I think most of it was about needing better and more gun controll and doing all he can to get it. I think polititians live for thing like this to happen to get what they want. God help the families get through this. If it was'nt a gun it would have been something else like a car as school let out. Sick people that want to kill will find a way to get it done.

I just watched the forensic team pull a loaded saiga 12 out of the trunk of the shooters car from the heli cam live on nbc. it looked unmodified. it had what looked like a standard mag.

Where and who is the guy in the black shirt and cammo pants that was found in the woods?

Some are saying it is a .223, the guy is the brother