• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yet one more reason not to send your kids into the public indoctrination system. To those saying "their faith has been tested"... That's Man, Not God. God was kicked out of the building, states, pol

when I hear of these things, it bothers me more about the state of our society,than possible legislation. where are we as a country? Please dont attack me for this but we need GOD back at the head of

The teachers in Israel are required to carry guns; Israel also has not turned its back on God as a nation and removed God from its culture and schools. Israel has not had any school shootings. This ha

Posted Images

They should outlaw crime.

Oh.......wait....they already did.

I know! Let's make a few meaningless speeches, spout a bunch of nonsense about "killer tools", demonize those who see through our little charade, and make it illegal to own the tools to defend yourself.

Yeah...that's the ticket!

• Like 1

News here in Boston is now reporting he killed himself with a "single 10mm gunshot wound to the head. The bullet recovered from the classroom wall". So it started with 2 guns in 9mm, then it was all from a .223, now he acquired a 10mm that he used on himself........becomes less and less believable as days go by

• Like 1

The truth like in Waco will never be released to the public only the politically correct one that fits the leftwing agenda. If for some reason the truth is released it will certainly not be reported. The total focus is completely on guns and now the "special" bullets he used in his phase plasma rifle. I find this sick, sick, sick that the left keeps on with the "children were shot with 100 exploding rounds each". This is mental illness in itself. Can't they let these folks grieve without their sick commentary?

I'll go against the grain here and say that I highly doubt there is a multifaceted conspiracy here... many of you are acting as if you've never experienced inaccurate same-day reporting of a disaster. To say that the Bushmaster was a plant, you'll have to accept that every first responder on the scene and thereafter is a willing participant of this attempt to hide the truth undermine the 2A because they would obviously have seen either spent casings and magazines from the main weapon. On top of that, you'll have to accept that the 25 autopsies that will be conducted will either be doctored or falsified to hide the wounds.

So really to claim conspiracy you have to say that the attack was planned AND those first on the scene were in on it just in order to plant this rifle. Why wouldn't they just make the rifle part of the plan to begin with??

I'm not going to believe a damned thing the news tells me one way or another until everything is thoroughly investigated and officially released. That will be time to decide whether or not the events will have been re-imagined for political purposes... not now when none of us know jack shit one way or another.

Regardless, we're about to have a serious attack levied on our 2A rights by the left and the media. We need to keep our heads clear of nonsense so we can educate our friends, colleagues, and acquaintances on the true issues at hand and not allow them to be misled into believing the false claims by Dickberg and the Brady bunch. Remind them that the tragedy is not how the shooter was able to murder, but how his victims were rendered defenseless by state and federal laws.

You're right about that csspecs. It's hard to educate idiots. And now that emotions are running so high about this tragedy the anti-gun crowd is more loathe than ever to listen to common sense. I've also read comments from pro-gun individuals who seem to be scared to death over this....their coments lead me to believe they lack the backbone to stand up for themselves. They just want to bury their head in the sand and hope it all goes away.

Edited by t165
  • Like 1

They should outlaw crime.

Oh.......wait....they already did.

I know! Let's make a few meaningless speeches, spout a bunch of nonsense about "killer tools", demonize those who see through our little charade, and make it illegal to own the tools to defend yourself.

Yeah...that's the ticket!

my favorite post yet. not quite 100% of what im thinking, but damn near close.....

laws are there for those that follow them....

Edited by Ben Vampatella

My wife works at a pre-school and sees all manner of broken homes and poor parenting on a daily basis. As soon as news broke that his mother was dead - she said he was the product of a divorced home environment. She called it right.

Not that divorce leads to this crap, but when our society rights off the nuclear family and parental involvement - and self discipline - this nation began our de-evolution. Don't have to go back any farther than the '60s.

My wife is also in a head-start program as a teacher. Basically a state dump off for mistreated and abused children for "schooling" (she calls it state mandated daycare). These children are so deprived of love, manners, and family structure, that they can't handle normal everyday functioning. When born into a situation like that, these kids yearn for acceptance. They typically don't get it and instead look for the best way to be remembered. Most turn to drugs or crime, and later have children sent into a similar situation as what they came from. But, some end up like this. Attempting to be the next huge headline and remembered for the ages as the guy who did that heinous thing. Now I'm in MA, so we are already in the AWB arena. I just hope that if they do pass something, it is along the lines of what we have here, but without the AWB fine print. If they just did a form of license or something like what most states have for any CCW permit, that wouldnt be so bad. If they really take it off the deep end and try to illegalize all semi-auto's that'd be taking it too far, like what these assholes are looking for (http://www1.whdh.com...-loopholes-now/)

Note to mention: Bloomberg and Menino are giant piles of shit. Couldn't even wait a few hours before springing their agenda. What fucking sniveling, emotionless, dickheads

It's the 'soggy potato chip' rule. No one wants a soggy potato chip but if you're starving, a soggy potato chip is better than no potato chip. Too many kids growing up craving attention. If there is no positive attention, they will go with the negative. I've always told my kids how proud I am when they've done something good along with making sure they knew why it was good as well as when they've done something wrong and why it was wrong.

I don't know if the medical examiner is qualified to state such ambiguities as "they were all shot with a long gun" Notice how it has been reported Long gun but not sure which kind? WTH does that mean? How many autopsies of this nature has he/she done in affluent white bread country? The usual car wreck or heart attack or suicide with a shotgun? A 5.56 will make horrible wounds but FMJ at close range without striking osseous structures make a small hole on entrance/exit. A 10mm on the other hand at these ranges will produce tremendous wounds and the entrance will not look like the exit. I see GSW's in my occupation frequently and little bodies that lack the blubber and mass adults have are very deceiving. So it is conceivable the large wounds would be erronously attributed to an "assault rifle".

• Like 3

I was reading a post from a local new article from back home and they said that one the weapons used was a uzi. In the picture there was a M11 or Mac10 type pistol. I was stood down that the info about the pistol type was correct and the police dept word was higher than mine. You decide for your self what the items in this picture are and if one of them is an uzi.

post-26483-0-70873700-1355713056_thumb.jpg

Edited by LOVE MY SAIGA!

I was reading a post from a local new article from back home and they said that one the weapons used was a uzi. In the picture there was a M11 or Mac10 type pistol. I was stood down that the info about the pistol type was correct and the police dept word was higher than mine. You decide for your self what the items in this picture are and if one of them is an uzi.

I see the Uzi, its right under that AK47 and next to the Glock.

EDIT: to add that was an attempt at humor... before anymore of you dark, gloomy bastards think I'm an imbecile.

Edited by Risky

I see a MAC-11 9mm, an SKS with a 30 round duckbill magazine and some sort of Smith and Wesson or FN-type pistol.

wow now ABC is saying the guns were bought legaly? what a load of crap i didnt know just because your related to the owner of the weapon means its perfectly legal to take them and shoot the owner thats a perfectly legal way to obtain a firearm WTF

http://abcnews.go.com/US/nra-silent-school-shooting/story?id=17993360

I've taken Zoloft before. I'm not a nut job. Simply taking medication should ban you from owning a gun. In February, it will have been 8 years since my brother took his life. I don't see anything abnormal in suffering from depression after losing your only sibling. I'm generally the moderator in situations in my life. I'm pretty good at not letting my emotions get the best of me. I don't think I should have my right taken away from me simply because I realized I need help dealing with it. I have the highest respect for firearms. I know what they should and shouldn't be used for. I'm not sure how to target the right people but we need to be sure that's what we're doing.

One of my friends is a School Resources Officer and I talked to him last night. He said what is the absolute truth. If someone like him would have been there, they may have been able to save at least some. We see the outcome of having no SRO there.

I heard he took his life when he heard that the police were there. Now I'm no doctor but it sounds to me like he wanted to do the most damage he could until someone came to stop him and he wanted to be the one that decided when his end came. Maybe if there had been someone else allowed to at least try to stop him.

On teachers carrying, I'm not for forced carrying. I can't see much worse than some teacher with no understanding of guns running around schools. But those with CCW's. who have been through training should be allowed to.

I end with this. This is a most terrible tragedy. Although I may be able to imagine, I could never fathom the pain the families are going through and my prayers go out to them. But more gun laws will not stop anything. Wouldn't just enforcing the laws on the books go a long way?

• Like 4

I find it interesting that I can go into an Apple computer store and find an armed guard. But Government schools are reluctant to provide armed protection for our children? Priorities are backwards in my view. How about hiring retired Police officers or retired military to perform this task? Just a suggestion. I vote for a Texas solution to this problem.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/12/16/texas-congressman-principal-should-have-been-armed-for-self-defense/

Edited by yakdung

I'll go against the grain here and say that I highly doubt there is a multifaceted conspiracy here... many of you are acting as if you've never experienced inaccurate same-day reporting of a disaster. To say that the Bushmaster was a plant, you'll have to accept that every first responder on the scene and thereafter is a willing participant of this attempt to hide the truth undermine the 2A because they would obviously have seen either spent casings and magazines from the main weapon. On top of that, you'll have to accept that the 25 autopsies that will be conducted will either be doctored or falsified to hide the wounds.

So really to claim conspiracy you have to say that the attack was planned AND those first on the scene were in on it just in order to plant this rifle. Why wouldn't they just make the rifle part of the plan to begin with??

I'm not going to believe a damned thing the news tells me one way or another until everything is thoroughly investigated and officially released. That will be time to decide whether or not the events will have been re-imagined for political purposes... not now when none of us know jack shit one way or another.

Regardless, we're about to have a serious attack levied on our 2A rights by the left and the media. We need to keep our heads clear of nonsense so we can educate our friends, colleagues, and acquaintances on the true issues at hand and not allow them to be misled into believing the false claims by Dickberg and the Brady bunch. Remind them that the tragedy is not how the shooter was able to murder, but how his victims were rendered defenseless by state and federal laws.

Here is something that caught my attention as I watched it live on television. Soon after this interview, it was taken down by media outlets.

More strange stuff.

And then this report. I found the pause quite odd. It seemed as if he was repeating info from a wireless device.

Q:Did the mother of the shooter have any connection to the school?

A:

I know that this is a tragedy, I feel for the parents and families of the victims. That aside, this whole think stinks to high heaven.

Here is something that caught my attention as I watched it live on television. Soon after this interview, it was taken down by media outlets.

http://youtu.be/ovspEgeMXb4

I'm sure they detained any adults that happened to be around the school when they arrived. Keep looking for it, and you'll find it... whether its actually there or not.

Does anybody here have the ability to do a background check on the shooter?

Would be interesting to see criminal history, and any military or govt. background.

Colorado shooter did govt. funded research on mind altering drugs.

Sikh Temple shooter was a psyops military guy.

It may turn out to be extremely important to find any patterns or connections on these shooters.

And now it turns out that there may in fact be a link between two of the recent shooters!

Unbelievable. And yet it seems like it was predictable that we may find that there is some link between some of these recent shooters.

It's starting to become very uncomfortable to realize just what it means if there are links between shooters.

I don't know what else to say on this, I'll just post this (quote taken from blog link).

"The father of Newtown Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza is Peter Lanza who is a VP and Tax Director at GE Financial. The father of Aurora Colorado movie theater shooter James Holmes is Robert Holmes, the lead scientist for the credit score company FICO. Both men were to testify before the US Senate in the ongoing LIBOR scandal. The London Interbank Offered Rate, known as Libor, is the average interest rate at which banks can borrow from each other. 16 international banks have been implicated in this ongoing scandal, accused of rigging contracts worth trillions of dollars. HSBC has already been fined $1.9 billion and three of their low level traders arrested."

http://blogdogcicle....-libor.html?m=1

http://youtu.be/Gui-VRT_YZo

Edited by Spartacus
  • Like 1