http://now.msn.com/i-am-adam-lanzas-mother-says-mom-of-mentally-ill-son

Put the crazies on the "no firearms" list!

Fuck "patient confidentiality" !

Crazy bastards should be identified & monitored with ankle trackers.

Or just taken out & shot due to budget constraints :)

Does anybody here have the ability to do a background check on the shooter?

Would be interesting to see criminal history, and any military or govt. background.

Colorado shooter did govt. funded research on mind altering drugs.

Sikh Temple shooter was a psyops military guy.

It may turn out to be extremely important to find any patterns or connections on these shooters.

And now it turns out that there may in fact be a link between two of the recent shooters!

Unbelievable. And yet it seems like it was predictable that we may find that there is some link between some of these recent shooters.

It's starting to become very uncomfortable to realize just what it means if there are links between shooters.

I don't know what else to say on this, I'll just post this (quote taken from blog link).

"The father of Newtown Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza is Peter Lanza who is a VP and Tax Director at GE Financial. The father of Aurora Colorado movie theater shooter James Holmes is Robert Holmes, the lead scientist for the credit score company FICO. Both men were to testify before the US Senate in the ongoing LIBOR scandal. The London Interbank Offered Rate, known as Libor, is the average interest rate at which banks can borrow from each other. 16 international banks have been implicated in this ongoing scandal, accused of rigging contracts worth trillions of dollars. HSBC has already been fined $1.9 billion and three of their low level traders arrested."

http://blogdogcicle....-libor.html?m=1

By God if that is true then this was without a doubt a FALSE FLAG OPERATION!!

Those dirty sons of bitches!

Souless bastards!

Next thing you know they will nerve gas an old folks home or something equally fucked up.

• Like 2
  • Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yet one more reason not to send your kids into the public indoctrination system. To those saying "their faith has been tested"... That's Man, Not God. God was kicked out of the building, states, pol

when I hear of these things, it bothers me more about the state of our society,than possible legislation. where are we as a country? Please dont attack me for this but we need GOD back at the head of

The teachers in Israel are required to carry guns; Israel also has not turned its back on God as a nation and removed God from its culture and schools. Israel has not had any school shootings. This ha

Posted Images

One pattern that gets mentioned often....many of these mass shootings end with suicide before or when the cops show up.

I would lay money (and my life in similar situation) that legally armed citizens would seriously hinder the shooters objective. Yes we do need to change this growing trend.

Gun free zones are killing fields.

END THEM NOW!

• Like 2

Not an UZI or an AKM try again.

Really????????? You really think I actually... well, goddamn, I just must be one un-funny motherfucker because that was a joke!!! Cause like... those are all the usual mistaken categorizations by the media all piled into one? Get it, no? I hate having to explain myself on here all the time.

• Like 1

Nobody has ever provided proof of whether or not these two men were set to testify at any trial. No court dockets or schedules. Just saying.

You're absolutely correct that we may not be able to prove the details in these allegations.

I would be interested myself to see the facts on this. Many times the true facts are just not available to the public.

However, we do have a lot of publicly known facts that are piling up and many pieces that are starting to fit together.

It's very painful to watch what is unfolding with current events on a national and global scale.

We can't keep denying what we are witnessing though.

Here is something that caught my attention as I watched it live on television. Soon after this interview, it was taken down by media outlets.

http://youtu.be/ovspEgeMXb4

I'm sure they detained any adults that happened to be around the school when they arrived. Keep looking for it, and you'll find it... whether its actually there or not.

I really don't want to go down that rabbit hole. There are lots of strange things going on with this situation. The local talking about a man arrested in the same color clothes as the shooter really sparked my interest. At all these gun free zone shootings, witnesses always talk about somebody else that disappears. No photos of them, no details of the contact. I'm sure they would arrest anybody in the area during such an event. My question is what happened. Why no details and why would the guy say "I did not do it." How the hell did he know what happened? Why in the world would you dress all tactical and be hiding in the woods? The audio related to the cops getting the man in the woods is even more messed up. You can find it if you want. I'm done chasing the rabbit.

Lots of strange connections. Lots of huge holes in the story. Lots of focus on gun control.

• Like 1

This was posted on a forum. I don't remember which one. Maybe even this one.

A 20 year-old had a couple of handguns (illegal). And, depending on the press report, had an assault weapon (illegal), automatic rifle (illegal), or machine gun (illegal). Shot his mom in the face (illegal). Stole his mom’s vehicle (illegal). Transported the gun in the vehicle (illegal) within 1,000 feet of a school (illegal). Carried it onto school property (illegal). Broke and entered (illegal). Carried a gun in a school (illegal). Discharged a firearm (illegal). Shot at people (illegal). Killed some people (illegal). Killed himself (not sure if illegal).

And I’m sure broke other laws I’m not aware of. But, you know, one more gun law ought to do it. Right?

THE WANTS OF THE FEW SHOULD NOT OUTWEIGH THE RIGHTS OF THE MANY

I would bet that the AR15 he used isnt even a bush master. I bet its some other off name brand, but in the reporting one reporter probable said, "its a 223 AR isnt that the same gun as the bushmaster that the DC sniper used?" and then it was decided that it was a bushmaster, thus hinging on peoples memory of the DC sniper incident. name recognition goes a long way. The media is so STUPID when it comes to guns. I cant wait to see a close of that thing and its like an olympic arms etc. then they wouldalways have to say ar-15 rather than bushmaster..

Grassy knoll anyone?

The driver did it. Hence why she was trying to leave out the back of the car. He turned around with his left hand and shot him. A second shot, from the grassy knoll hit the guy in the front seat to make it seem like it was one shot through and through.

anyone catch the "libor scandal" connection circulating on the "conspiracy" web sites..?

Weird....

See post #269 Juggs.

It may be very uncomfortable to consider that many "conspiracy theories" later turn out to be "conspiracy fact".

The Fast & Furious scandal turned out to be "conspiracy fact". It was a real live conspiracy, they even admit they did it.

Not beating you up on you Juggs. Just saying that all too often, many "conspiracy theories" turn out to be true.

Edited by Spartacus
  • Like 2

Thorough mental health background checks would have nailed most of these most recent attacks. Gun owners also need to be prosecuted for the crimes commited with their guns. Welcome to responsibility. If it gets stolen, report it. If you have a psycho younger son, keep your shit locked up. A jury of your peers can determine how innocent you are.

dead on. Responsibility seems very lacking in each case I've heard of. The guns werent sold illegally, but the moron who owned the guns let another have access, or left it out for another to find. I firmly believe it is our right to have guns, but with it comes responsibility. Make the gun owners responsible (though at least one parent paid the price for their irresponsibility here).

Allright...lets stop all this bullshit. Who here as actually been there and done this? Fought against individuals for their life...hand to hand. Talk is cheap. Keyboard commandos are not allowed. Be honest. If you have not actually been involved in a real fight for your life against a mentally ill person then please don't respond... how can you honestly say you know what it is like to fight for your life and act like you know what you are talking about. You want to get mad at me then get mad at me....but you have to look at yourself in the mirror and answer why you would question me. God knows I have stood there and looked at myself in a mirror trying to figure why people I never knew, or knew nothing about me, harmed me. There is nothing special about me. I took a job and that is that. I knew the risks. The number of times I have went up against individuals with mental problems has left me with convinced they are the most dangerous people I have ever faced. Why in the hell both pro-gun and anti-gun proponents cannot understand this is simply beyond me. I've talked so much since the tragedy in Connecticut I'm almost ready to pass out. At least this time there seems to be a greater interest in managing the relationship between mental illness and limiting their oppourtunities to do their fellow man (or children) harm. Gun control has never worked and it never will. A definition of stupidity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result. Other countries have tried to do the same thing with not only guns but other weapons with the same failed results. The common denominator has almost always proved to be individuals with serious mental illness prone to violence. I'm not an unfeeling monster. I have two children in public school and pray nothing like what happened in Connecticut ever happens in my home town. But I also hate having to explain why I enjoy owning and shooting my firearms to my friends and family who do not share my interest. And all of this because they keep refusing to blame the perverted thinking of a mentally ill person and choose to blame an inanimate object. Maybe I should just climb down off of my soapbox...maybe I'm just wasting my thoughts.

Edited by t165
  • Like 3

Allright...lets stop all this bullshit. Who here as actually been there and done this? Fought against individuals for their life...hand to hand. Talk is cheap. Keyboard commandos are not allowed. Be honest. If you have not actually been involved in a real fight for your life against a mentally ill person then please don't respond... how can you honestly say you know what it is like to fight for your life and act like you know what you are talking about. You want to get mad at me then get mad at me....but you have to look at yourself in the mirror and answer why you would question me. God knows I have stood there and looked at myself in a mirror trying to figure why people I never knew, or knew nothing about me, harmed me. There is nothing special about me. I took a job and that is that. I knew the risks. The number of times I have went up against individuals with mental problems has left me with convinced they are the most dangerous people I have ever faced. Why in the hell both pro-gun and anti-gun proponents cannot understand this is simply beyond me. I've talked so much since the tragedy in Connecticut I'm almost ready to pass out. At least this time there seems to be a greater interest in managing the relationship between mental illness and limiting their oppourtunities to do their fellow man (or children) harm. Gun control has never worked and it never will. A definition of stupidity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result. Other countries have tried to do the same thing with not only guns but other weapons with the same failed results. The common denominator has almost always proved to be individuals with serious mental illness prone to violence. I'm not an unfeeling monster. I have two children in public school and pray nothing like what happened in Connecticut ever happens in my home town. But I also hate having to explain why I enjoy owning and shooting my firearms to my friends and family who do not share my interest. And all of this because they keep refusing to blame the perverted thinking of a mentally ill person and choose to blame an inanimate object. Maybe I should just climb down off of my soapbox...maybe I'm just wasting my thoughts.

That is why they are called "crazy". They cannot be dealt with once they go apeshit and are dangerous. During my psychiatric rotation I found this out firsthand. All of us have an element of crazy in us but our psyche over rules the nutbag from emerging. With the mentally impaired, this release valve is not functioning. One day you could converse with these people knowing they killed someone on a reasonable level and the next day they are on Pluto. Many times after they had family visits, figure that one out! The goal of mental health today, and you will love this: is to integrate these people back into society! Ever see the guy walking down the street shabbily dressed and having a fullblown conversation with himself. NIMH graduate. Lots of them in Austin, Tx but no t165, not wasting your thoughts. They are quite valid.

• Like 3