Seems odd that the weapon used was reported as a pair of pistols with an AR-15 in a car along with a shotgun.. And now the only firearm being reported is the AR-15, which the police said was in the car.

See post #194 You see, that took less than 24 hrs before the BS started. MSNBC stating in fact this was the ONLY weapon used. If you can tolerate those miscreants on MSNBC (i could only tolerate 5 minutes) within in that time it was all gun control. They are f'ing foaming at the mouth over this. Sick, sick bastards! Cannot even let the blood dry to push their BS.

Yep, now in spite of multiple LEO reports that the Bushmaster was in the car, now it's being stated that the long gun was the only weapon actually used in the shootings.

Just saw this on cnn.com:

"

[updated at 4:11 p.m. ET] More on what the state's chief medical examiner told reporters minutes ago in Newtown: He said the "long weapon" was used in the shooting, and that the weapon caused all of the wounds that he knew of.

He didn't say what that weapon was, but a law enforcement source has previously said that the gunman was found dead with next to three guns: a semi-automatic .223-caliber Bushmaster rifle and two pistols made by Glock and Sig Sauer.

The medical examiner, H. Wayne Carver II, said he personally did postmortem examinations of seven victims' bodies.

“All the wounds that I know of at this point were caused by the one weapon,” Carver said."

http://news.blogs.cn...acre/?hpt=hp_t1

Also, reports yesterday said that he was "buzzed in" by school staff. Now today, reports are that he "forced his way in". I guess they can't stay with the "buzzed in" story if he was allegedly standing at the door with a long gun in hand.

Edited by Spartacus
  • Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yet one more reason not to send your kids into the public indoctrination system. To those saying "their faith has been tested"... That's Man, Not God. God was kicked out of the building, states, pol

when I hear of these things, it bothers me more about the state of our society,than possible legislation. where are we as a country? Please dont attack me for this but we need GOD back at the head of

The teachers in Israel are required to carry guns; Israel also has not turned its back on God as a nation and removed God from its culture and schools. Israel has not had any school shootings. This ha

Posted Images

^^^^ Thats so fucked up. How many times was it said ON VIDEO the Bushmaster was not on him and in the trunk. It's almost funny.

The media are nothing but a bunch of sissyfag tragedy-mongering cocksuckers that profit directly from blowing shit out of proportion.

They love scaring the sheeple into total & complete panic.

Next thing you know they will be claiming he set off a fucking nuke in the classroom.

I have the news playing in the background, and they are saying that they found a Saiga-12 in the car.

Anyone else hear this? This is the first I've heard. But the story keeps changing, and details are blurry.

At first there were 2 guns in the school and a .223 and shotgun in locked car trunk. Now its the whole shooting was done with the .223. Seems this whole thing is being played out for an agenda. How can things change so dramatically with simple facts, like what was in the building? Soon it'll be an AK-47 shotgun did the whole thing

• Like 3

I have the news playing in the background, and they are saying that they found a Saiga-12 in the car.

Anyone else hear this? This is the first I've heard. But the story keeps changing, and details are blurry.

The shooter apparently used the Bushmaster to shoot all his victims and the speculation is that the Saiga-12 with a 50-round drum in the trunk of his car was to shoot the first responders. He assumed that he could get back to his car after killing all his victims, but the police arrived sooner that he thought, so he killed himself.

The shooter apparently used the Bushmaster to shoot all his victims and the speculation is that the Saiga-12 with a 50-round drum in the trunk of his car was to shoot the first responders. He assumed that he could get back to his car after killing all his victims, but the police arrived sooner that he thought, so he killed himself.

The saiga I saw on live HD television had a stick mag in it. It seemed to be the same one that came with the sporterized shotgun. You can tell it's an AK body by the way the agent clears it on the grainy video I posted earlier.

Where the FUCK is the second shooter they arrested in the woods? They have photos of the locals being interviewed live on TV stating he is in a car right next to the cameras. He had the same clothes on as the shooter and told parents as he walked past them, "I did not do it."

This whole operation was a shit show. I really hope some white hat steps in and exposes this bullshit.

• Like 1

and these guns belonged to his mother? shocked.gif

Yeah, how convenient. There are a bunch of bullshit reports on how many guns were found. They are all on the list that the fruitcakes want to ban. Did the mother have a safe?

Have you guys seen the photo of the shooter on facebook? Might be a fake but he has a commie fist, fat and tattoo on wrist. Looks completly different.

All the news is really adding up to one big shit show. Nothing is consistent. Everything is aimed at creating fear and banning guns.

The shooter apparently used the Bushmaster to shoot all his victims and the speculation is that the Saiga-12 with a 50-round drum in the trunk of his car was to shoot the first responders.

So why then, after the building had been cleared and the body of shooter known to be the single suspect, did they state two(2) 9mm pistols as the weapons used to perpetrate it. Both found on scene in the school. Quoted by the police at the time. Now it has suddenly changed? It is very hard to mistake a long gun for 2 9mm pistols. How did they retrieve the .223 from the trunk and it was already used inside? I thought they responded so quickly, how did he have time to place the rifle in the car trunk, get back inside, and off himself? This isn't sounding like anything that is even remotely close to trying to make sense

Looks like Westboro Baptist Church is going to be picketing to school. Haven't these assholes already caused enough pain to the bereaved?

http://www.examiner....nning-to-picket

Is the actual Westboro Baptist Church building a gun free zone? I'm just sayin'. whistling.gif

Let me preface by saying that I don't advocate violence.

But if people are going to go crazy, why are they shooting up schools and NOT shooting up the Westboro Baptist Church?

Again, I'm not advocating violence. I just can't understand how someone would want to kill kids while these hatemongers get to spread their message that God (a being comprised entirely of Love) HATES [insert anything their cult-leader doesn't approve of]

465799_4981260410962_1777341406_o.jpg

• Like 1

So, to add my two cents in response to all this:

My Response:

First off, my fiancee (currently pregnant with my child) and I have decided to get our concealed carry's and permits. She wants a Glock 22 and I'm thinking the Glock 27 so that we can have commonality of cartridges in the .40S&W. We don't want to risk being caught in public without protection for our future children or ourselves and will carry everywhere (if we can't carry there, then we don't need to go there).

Second, we have decided to home school. We see no need to send our children to a government sanctioned hazing, killing and statutory raping indoctrination zone where we'll have to constantly explain why their teachers and staff aren't always right. They'll be safer with us at home and will only gain freedoms in learning from constant access to internet via smartphones/desktops and constant worthwhile field trips. Furthermore, a more comprehensive education can be achieved where I will provide science, math, history and geography/geographic information systems/surveying and she will cover reading, writing, arts/crafts, and Spanish. Both of us will be able to help each other in this endeavor.

Third, I'm considering picking up my "high capacity magazines" within the next month before I even have the Glock 27.

Fourth, I think you should all consider taking similar actions but that's up to you. Of course, it'd send a big message if millions of kids switched to being home schooled as a response to this incident.

My observations:

First, I shit you not, I heard a newscaster call it a "Twenty-Three Caliber Assault Rifle" My fiancee and I laughed our fucking asses off at that one. Also, I too noted today that it switched from being a "Glock and Sig" to just the "Long Assault Rifle" which I find fishy as shit.

Second, how the media interviewed children was despicable. They shouldn't be interviewing children who will not fully comprehend what has happened to them for years. Many of them will develop mental health issues themselves and may even commit similar acts in the future as a result of this. The media exploiting them doesn't help the situation at all. It's unethical and they should be fired for this behavior.

Third, I blame several parties for this particular incident. Obviously, the shooter is the one committing the acts so he's the one that made the final decision and ultimately responsible. However, several parties besides him acted as enablers and instigators. In order of how I place blame: His parents, The Democrat Party, The US government, The media, The government of Connecticut, The people of Connecticut and all the people who just never showed this kid some love when they knew they should have. We'll see what his actual psychology turns out to be later I'm sure but I suspect he had mommy issues due to an overbearing judgmental mother who constantly applied pressure to him to achieve. He probably did well as an obedient child until he hit puberty and realized his mother was controlling his life. His father mostly didn't comprehend what his son needed, he wasn't a particularly bad father, rather he was a good man, he just didn't know how to show his son some positive reinforcement. Realizing his world that he had built wasn't all sunshine and lollipops, he rebelled. Especially when his parents sought for divorce. His mother won custody unfortunately and continued to rule his life, more now than ever. Feeling neglected due to the chaos of the divorce, he took actions to gain attention but despite his actions his other family members out-shined him whether in-spite or unintentionally. The only attention he received was mental as he was prescribed with powerful and unnecessary anti-psychotics for problems that could easily have been solved with a good therapist. He took his family members and other high-schoolers actions personally, but internalized it thinking that there was still hope. His mother pushed him some during this time period. He graduated high school and life was looking up as everyone told him college would be better and life gets better but there were whispers that life would only be downhill from here. This is when his mother let some slack on him, but still kept pushing about little things, he felt she never really approved of him let alone loved him. He went to a local community college where he floundered (this angered and depressed him often to the point where he couldn't think and most likely received further mental health treatment). Realizing college wasn't quite right he dropped out attempting to get a job in today's economy (good luck right?). This is when his mother became extremely upset and threatened him with kicking him out after he had just moved back in. Instead of going on the street, he started planning meanwhile shining her on. Sexually, he had sex early in life, but it wasn't particularly good and he was awkward. Furthermore, he couldn't hold onto a girl friend as he wasn't into the relationship but had several one night stands which is really all he thought he needed anyways. He also found that making friends wasn't too hard but couldn't hold onto them for long as they would often disagree with his opinions on key subjects. Needless to say, he became desperate and blamed his parents first as they were still in reach. He would have probably killed a particular individual he went to school with but opted for his mother instead as she was readily available. He went after her first because he knew he wanted to be in"famous" and go on a spree with mommy's guns. Nothing would stop him, he developed a plan to obtain key guns and took into account that a substitute teacher would be in the school when he killed her making sure that he would allow enough time. He didn't want to use the long guns for the shooting, he wanted use them for an entirely different purpose. He left them in the vehicles' trunk and entered with just the pistols. The rest is history. Then, there's his brother.. he had watched the movie Rampage... Repeatedly. It was a favorite movie of his. He got the idea that he needed a patsy, a fall guy, someone he could place blame on to "hopefully" get off scot-free. He drugged his brother, dressed him in camouflage and placed him in the woods prior to the shooting. His plan was to make it out before the cops arrived and just walk off the school leaving the car on fire there to be found. His brother would then be found in the woods with a pistol in his hand and a shot through his head as if he had committed suicide. No one would know about the second pistol which he would keep. Unfortunately for him, he saw the first police arrive and immediately killed himself, realizing that he couldn't continue his plan. Essentially, he panicked.

The parents ignored the warning signs to a certain degree but also antagonized them. If the father had been in custody, the situation would've be very different. They failed their son and he in turn failed them.

MK-Ultra still comes to mind with this incident as psycho-active drugs were introduced at key moments in his development.

The Democrat party has too many reasons to list here as to why they have failed all of us and are complicit in this incident but I'll name a few:

1) Anti-gun legislation flat out with gun free zones and failures to arm teachers

2) Pro-overly medicating children with dangerous psychoactive drugs

3) Controlling the media agenda (yes, even Fox News has a liberal bias, if you watch it enough, you'll know what I'm talking about)

4) Anti-militia attitudes that group militias in with racist and terrorist organizations

and the list goes on..

The US government has failed in this incident because it allows programs that experiment with the psyches of our population, it creates a false sense of security in that response time does not equal immediate action, and it continually seeks to disarm citizens that statistically could very well be on scene of an incident to immediately take action if allowed.

The main stream media perpetuates all of this behavior by doing everything the opposite of what they should because they want ratings. They are whores and I can't really place too much blame on them because they're going to do what they're going to do. I would love to see some actual news though from intelligent free thinkers that aren't doing it for the money.

The government of Connecticut shares a cut of the responsibility for instituting gun free zones, passing less than favorable gun legislation and essentially disarming the people when they need it most.

The people of Connecticut are ultimately responsible for their own laws and government. Unfortunately, they have reaped what they sowed and it's a shame.

I also can't help but think that if the shooter had been showed a little more love in his life, that if someone had maybe given him a hug or told him that he was alright that he might not have lost his shit and done this. Ultimately, it's love that keeps guys like this tied to Earth.

Fourth, there was an incident in China on the same day with a guy attacking kids with a knife. He didn't kill anyone, just seriously injured but I'm pretty sure that was by choice. If he had wanted to kill, he would have. Apparently, the Chinese have been dealing with mass slashings for awhile now like we've been dealing with mass shootings. I suspect motivations are similar despite age differences for the average age (35 compared to our 20 somethings). Maybe if a Chinese teacher had been carrying a knife themselves..

Finally, I suspect the attempt to shove legislation down our throat will come soon. I just can't wait for them to finally bite off more than they can chew and motivate the country against them. In the meantime, I'm going to continue voting with my wallet.

• Like 1

My observations:

First, I shit you not, I heard a newscaster call it a "Twenty-Three Caliber Assault Rifle" My fiancee and I laughed our fucking asses off at that one.

If you liked that one, then you'll love the clip of a reporter referring to the AR as a "Bushwacker" and the Sig as a "Sig Sowzer". I'll see if I can find it.

http://youtu.be/u9Ude0WQCB0

• Like 1

BTW he used his mom's school ID to buzz himself into the school.

Weapons did belong to mom.

I still think the principal should have allowed Concealed Carry in the school. With a dumb ass punk kid with a AR15 with little or no skill - ANY kind of return fire might have saved lives.

Looks like Westboro Baptist Church is going to be picketing to school. Haven't these assholes already caused enough pain to the bereaved?

http://www.examiner....nning-to-picket

Is the actual Westboro Baptist Church building a gun free zone? I'm just sayin'. whistling.gif

Let me preface by saying that I don't advocate violence.

But if people are going to go crazy, why are they shooting up schools and NOT shooting up the Westboro Baptist Church?

Again, I'm not advocating violence. I just can't understand how someone would want to kill kids while these hatemongers get to spread their message that God (a being comprised entirely of Love) HATES [insert anything their cult-leader doesn't approve of]

I predict that will happen some day. If not at their church, then where they are protesting somewhere. The problem is.....crazed gunmen are like cops. There's never one around when you REALLY need one.

My observations:

First, I shit you not, I heard a newscaster call it a "Twenty-Three Caliber Assault Rifle" My fiancee and I laughed our fucking asses off at that one.

If you liked that one, then you'll love the clip of a reporter referring to the AR as a "Bushwacker" and the Sig as a "Sig Sowzer". I'll see if I can find it.

Easy mistake to make. She's obviously confusing the guns with the names of her two sex toys in her night stand. wink.png

Edited by DogMan
  • Like 2

I know I'm beating a dead horse here but between 2010 until today China has suffered 9-10 different violent school attacks. The dead total 22 with 112 more injured. Most of the victims are children. The weapons include knives, hatchets, cleavers and box cutters. This is just in China and all took place in less than 3 years. Not a single firearm was used in any of these violent school attacks in China. Gun laws simply will not stop violent crimes. I wish Fox News would pick up on these type stories....MSNBC damn sure won't.

T165 Naturally someone will counter by saying that the death toll was much higher in the US.. However the main difference is the police response is much faster in china, the cities are laid out differently which helps them respond quickly. And there is a general opinion in the news community that these events are not being reported and the numbers of killed are reduced to prevent panic.