WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN THEY COME FOR YOUR GUNS?

SERIOUSLY, WHAT EXACTLY WILL YOU DO WHEN SOME "GOVERNMENT REPRESENTATIVE" COMES TO YOUR DOOR & DEMANDS THAT YOU HAND OVER ALL OF YOUR WEAPONRY?

I AM VERY INTERESTED IN HEARING WHAT ALL YOU FOLKS WILL DO WHEN IT COMES RIGHT DOWN TO IT.

MY ANSWER?

SEVEN WORDS:

GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH

(Some things really are worth dying for.)

• Like 1
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They won't come for your guns. You will bring them to them. If you don't, they'll wait until you fuck up and then charge you, and then send you to prison for 10 years. Give it lots of media attenti

They can have it if they want it I guess. I don't really need that bolt action .22 anyway. Oh you mean the rest? I had to let them go to keep my bills paid up. Sold them at a local gun show a couple m

...and a wise man remains silent.

Posted Images

They can have it if they want it I guess. I don't really need that bolt action .22 anyway. Oh you mean the rest? I had to let them go to keep my bills paid up. Sold them at a local gun show a couple months ago for half of what I paid.... All the ammo for em too...

Edited by dayofruin
  • Like 7

They can have it if they want it I guess. I don't really need that bolt action .22 anyway. Oh you mean the rest? I had to let them go to keep my bills paid up. Sold them at a local gun show a couple months ago for half of what I paid.... All the ammo for em too...

That sir is tragic.

• Like 1

That sir is tragic.

I think that was humor.

• Like 1

beating a dead horse my ass. get some salt in your purses. I GOT THEM RIGHT HERE biggrin.png 4575 remingotn terrace, hernando, florida, 34442.

get some salt in your purses, kids

i wont be here. I will be nearby however.

I dont know what this funny shit is you are implying, but i suggest you stop it right now, because its not going to come to that, so chill the hell out.

Edited by Ben Vampatella
  • Like 1

so you will stand firm too, then? good.

what are you afraid of? shit, folks, really? post your address or get outta my way.

what am i gonna do? LOL they alreay got my number, like i give two fucks!

why are you so afraid, brother! stand firm and stand fast. it will be OK.

Edited by Ben Vampatella

I have an idea what I'll do when they get here. But I know what I'll do the day before, I'm going to eat alternating cans of sardines and tubes of liver sausage, if you've every been around me after I've eaten that crap you know it as organic tear gas... I've made garbage men retch.

• Like 1

some of my trades have never had serial #'s on them from the factory. old stuff, granted, but its there. I will wage war with my shoe, if you really think it comes down to that. oh thats right, the gov monitors this shit, so i may as well take to the woods too.....WHATEVER. I aint runnin, and ill see you at the long house for the next meeting.

Ben, your posts are always so entertaining even though I rarely understand what the hell your talking about!haha.gif

But I get your point, your not the only one who will not surrender a damned thing. Ive said it enough times I dont feel the need to every time someone starts another "THERE COMING FOR OUR GUNS" bullshit thread.

• Like 5

That sir is tragic.

I think that was humor.

An attempt at least. Lol!

Chili is right. We see this thread subject pop up every couple months.

In all actuality, if "they" come for my guns..... I'll most likely get the shit beat out of me, maybe even killed, and be robbed of my property. This is a brutal honest truth. There really isn't shit we could do with a unit of trained, well armed soldiers kicking in our door. If you do keep something within arms reach at all times, will it defeat body armor? And are you tough guy enough to take out a full unit of say 5 men? Pretty sure I'm not. Some of you may be though. Especially when it's not likely to be house by house. It would be wide spread at once. Waaaaayyyy too much coordination would be needed and the cost of life wouldn't be worth it... On BOTH sides...

They'll take your guns away. Not by means of violence, but with regulation. It's already happening. We didn't vote for it but SOMEONE did. Apparently a MAJORITY did. It seems to me that we are the minority here folks.

• Like 4

They won't come for your guns. You will bring them to them. If you don't, they'll wait until you fuck up and then charge you, and then send you to prison for 10 years. Give it lots of media attention, and declare an amnesty and let those who didn't turn them in the first time a second chance.

So then what would be the point? I keep my weapons hidden in my attic as some sort of moral victory?

I'm not trying to sound like a defeatist. I think a major problem is gun owners are waiting for the fight to be brought to them. There's no need to talk about how badass you're gonna get. Don't be stupid. Be logical and reasonsable. DON'T WAIT!!! Be proactive. Join the NRA. Be proud and vocal. Hell, even write your congressman. Get active people, or this will not end well.

• Like 8

The story earlier this week about the Stg-44 brought up some interesting discussion. How many weapons vanished from view when NFA passed? How much of our WW2 arsenal was sent home a piece at a time by soldiers and is still unaccounted for? How many Korea and Vietnam soldiers did the same? How many weapons still exist that were made before the '68 GCA that are barren of a unique identifying number? And today, how many weapons have changed hands in free states without a paper trail due to FTF sales? The number would probably make some Libtard patsy repeatedly soil their manties multiple times a second.

Id like to say give them to them 1 bullet at a time, or from my cold dead hands ect ect. But lets be real here people. You are no good to your fam or the cause if youre dead on your doorstep.

Im thinking of getting a cheap highpoint and mosin to give them if that happens so I can fight better another day. Our forefathers didnt fight the Brits from their doorsteps, they formed an Army and used guerrilla warfare which would be the best course of action than every freedom fighter dying at the front door.

Me too!

I don't have any guns, I sold them to a dealer and got a receipt proving it, for cash to send my kid to college. With that being said, you gun owners are dumb asses if you wait for them to come to YOUR house. The queue is when they go to the FIRST house.........

• Like 1

Mel Gibson said it best in Braveheart. " They may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom"

Quoting Mel Gibson (a RABID anti-gunner) doesn't help support your case much. Also, look how William Wallace ended up. 010.gif

Mel Gibson may be a douche, but William Wallace did a lot of great things for his time, regardless of how he ended up. The real William Wallace gave his life for freedom. I feel that more people should be willing to follow his example.

But what a lot of people dont realize is that even if you do bury your weapons, what makes you think they will leave you at home to go and get them and distribute them? Your ass will be going with them to a FEMA camp to be enslaved.

• Like 2

They won't come for your guns. You will bring them to them. If you don't, they'll wait until you fuck up and then charge you, and then send you to prison for 10 years. Give it lots of media attention, and declare an amnesty and let those who didn't turn them in the first time a second chance.

So then what would be the point? I keep my weapons hidden in my attic as some sort of moral victory?

I'm not trying to sound like a defeatist. I think a major problem is gun owners are waiting for the fight to be brought to them. There's no need to talk about how badass you're gonna get. Don't be stupid. Be logical and reasonsable. DON'T WAIT!!! Be proactive. Join the NRA. Be proud and vocal. Hell, even write your congressman. Get active people, or this will not end well.

Sounds like the turner diary

• Like 1