WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN THEY COME FOR YOUR GUNS?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They won't come for your guns. You will bring them to them. If you don't, they'll wait until you fuck up and then charge you, and then send you to prison for 10 years. Give it lots of media attenti

They can have it if they want it I guess. I don't really need that bolt action .22 anyway. Oh you mean the rest? I had to let them go to keep my bills paid up. Sold them at a local gun show a couple m

...and a wise man remains silent.

Posted Images

Because of this administration and the poor state of the economy, I had to sell all my weapons except for one gun. Fortunately, my one gun still works. I know it works properly because my wife will be having our second child at the end of this month. :)

Consider cost to benefit ratio when you think about your gun.

• Like 1

They won't come for your guns. You will bring them to them. If you don't, they'll wait until you fuck up and then charge you, and then send you to prison for 10 years. Give it lots of media attention, and declare an amnesty and let those who didn't turn them in the first time a second chance.

So then what would be the point? I keep my weapons hidden in my attic as some sort of moral victory?

I'm not trying to sound like a defeatist. I think a major problem is gun owners are waiting for the fight to be brought to them. There's no need to talk about how badass you're gonna get. Don't be stupid. Be logical and reasonsable. DON'T WAIT!!! Be proactive. Join the NRA. Be proud and vocal. Hell, even write your congressman. Get active people, or this will not end well.

Sounds like the turner diary

I am only suggesting people join the NRA and support the 2nd ammendment, not get all crazy and jump to conclusions.

Edited by jbanzai

They won't come for your guns. You will bring them to them. If you don't, they'll wait until you fuck up and then charge you, and then send you to prison for 10 years. Give it lots of media attention, and declare an amnesty and let those who didn't turn them in the first time a second chance.

So then what would be the point? I keep my weapons hidden in my attic as some sort of moral victory?

I'm not trying to sound like a defeatist. I think a major problem is gun owners are waiting for the fight to be brought to them. There's no need to talk about how badass you're gonna get. Don't be stupid. Be logical and reasonsable. DON'T WAIT!!! Be proactive. Join the NRA. Be proud and vocal. Hell, even write your congressman. Get active people, or this will not end well.

Bullshit..

John Ross' Unintended consequences is FAR more accurate.

9781888118049.jpg

I will if my kids are home at the time negocitate their safe release from my home and then i'll in all likeliness die for my beliefs and freedom. Plain and simple i will not give them up....No fancy talk, no bravado, no i live here or there or give them the bullets first crap. I will take a stand that will in the end take me but i will not go easy....

We'll do nothing... we'll be at work just like the rest of you.

We'll come home and find our houses have been robbed by our own government, trashed, and left unsecured. It's happened in America before, but the guy's name escapes me.

• Like 1

Yeah, that's him.

They can wreck your life on a whim and there's little you can do about it, unless you get the right people in office to stop this from happening.

They're better armed, better funded, and can twist the story to make you sound like a madman and people will believe it.

Edited by patriot
  • Like 1

http://law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/F3/125/1341/543349/

It's a LOT of legalese, and Lawmaster passed on before it was done, but.

1. They ruled that the trespass, warrant, and search was legal based on the word of one confidential informant.

Watch how you behave at public ranges.

2. They ruled that trashing the joint was illegal, highlighting spreading cigarette ashes through the man's bedding,

and leaving a pistol in the dog's water dish as being wrong.

Bullshit..

John Ross' Unintended consequences is FAR more accurate.

9781888118049.jpg

I haven't read this but I will be next.

I will require just compensation as required by eminent domain (5th amendment).. It was my legal property from time of purchase.

My question is who is going to pay for it.. China is not going to loan money for destruction of property, it was one thing to load money so we could buy TVs.

We are talking about a HUGE sum of money that will also hurt the economy... Its like borrowing money to drill more holes in the hull of a sinking ship.

They don't have the money to take them legally.

Taking private property by force without compensation on a large scale is what started the last two wars on our Continent. I would like to think that people remember that bit of history (not saying slave ownership was noble or right, just the cause of conflict).

• Like 2

I will if my kids are home at the time negocitate their safe release from my home and then i'll in all likeliness die for my beliefs and freedom. Plain and simple i will not give them up....No fancy talk, no bravado, no i live here or there or give them the bullets first crap. I will take a stand that will in the end take me but i will not go easy....

We can only hope and pray that it does not come to this,,,,,,however,......this is well said.

This. Nobody has to come get your guns. That simply costs too much and puts LEO lives at risk. They don't even have to bother with putting out a warrant for your arrest.

If you have anything that is registered and fits into the category of any banned firearm, here's what will likely happen. First you will get a friendly letter requesting you to turn in your now-banned firearms at the nearest police/sherriff's station for disposal, and there will be a deadline. What happens if you pass this deadline? Your identity will be flagged throughout every federal identity database system. You will be denied the ability to renew a driver's license, vehicle registration, passport, or security clearance. You will be barred from traveling by any TSA-secured travel method. The IRS will deny your submitted tax return and initiate an audit. You may not even be able to open new lines of credit, obtain a new loan, or open a new bank account.

I am NOT a tinfoil hat person, not at all. But if this comes to be, this is how I see it going down. Your ability to live and function in modern society will be shut down until you bend over and capitulate. You will either take your guns to the nearest turn-in point, or you will get good at living off the grid very quickly.

They're not going to come to your door and knock. They're going to shut down your life from thousands of miles away until you do what they told you to do.

Edited by mancat
  • Like 3

This. Nobody has to come get your guns. That simply costs too much and puts LEO lives at risk. They don't even have to bother with putting out a warrant for your arrest.

If you have anything that is registered and fits into the category of any banned firearm, here's what will likely happen. First you will get a friendly letter requesting you to turn in your now-banned firearms at the nearest police/sherriff's station for disposal, and there will be a deadline. What happens if you pass this deadline? Your identity will be flagged throughout every federal identity database system. You will be denied the ability to renew a driver's license, vehicle registration, passport, or security clearance. You will be barred from traveling by any TSA-secured travel method. The IRS will deny your submitted tax return and initiate an audit. You may not even be able to open new lines of credit, obtain a new loan, or open a new bank account.

I am NOT a tinfoil hat person, not at all. But if this comes to be, this is how I see it going down. Your ability to live and function in modern society will be shut down until you bend over and capitulate. You will either take your guns to the nearest turn-in point, or you will get good at living off the grid very quickly.

They're not going to come to your door and knock. They're going to shut down your life from thousands of miles away until you do what they told you to do.

Thats going to be rough for people who sold anything at a gunshow. Seems that punishment without a trial runs counter of the spirit of the law.
  • Like 1
I don't believe the goverment would authorize this and even if they did, I don't believe the military or police would obey that order.

It's not like they [LEO] wake up one morning, come into the office, and say "ok gang, which law abiding citizen's life will we ruin today!" A situation like that one builds. You get the wrong guy on the wrong case looking at (and misinterpreting) the wrong information. Maybe throw in a little bad morale or inferiority complex, AND THEN you have a bad situation like that one blown way out of proportion.

Believe it or not; bad leadership exists everywhere. It is not mutually exclusive to public, private or military sectors.

All it takes is ONE hastily drafted and poorly written piece of legislation to empower a bad leader. That's all, and that's why it's important to engage everyone you talk to in a rational, thought-provoking, compassionate, and, yes, disarming manner. This way, everyone can be engaged in a national discussion.

• Like 1

I don't believe the goverment would authorize this and even if they did, I don't believe the military or police would obey that order.

I didn't either until the Katrina gun confiscation. Now I'd believe just about anything.

• Like 5

That is the most likely scenario, as Ive said this a while back. But Id like to see them implement that on a massive scale by the millions. And who's to say that the people they would fuck over financially and electronically, wouldnt come gunning for them by the truck load.

Besides, what cop wants that job. Either way its still going to put lives at risk. The place where these "turn ins" would take place would be a possible target for those seeking vengence for their lives being ruined by said measures being taken. It puts a target on everyones back regardless of what side your on IMO.

I feel its a lose lose situation either way the coin is flipped.

post-44632-0-63231800-1355984197.jpg

In all the shootings that happen, the answer isn't less guns, it's more guns. Guns aren't the problem if they are also the solution. The problem here, is choice. It's a moral problem, a matter of spirit. Banning anything just makes it a black market affair.

Who here agrees we should be arming our teachers? If we poll this crowd, we might be a little bias, but I think it should be an option. What about bear mace? I could really see a misdiagnosed "A.D.D+depressed" kid hopped up on adderall and xanax {sp?} going for a teacher's weapon if they knew about it, but that again goes back to trying to address the REAL problem as I see it.

post-44632-0-83976500-1355984819_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Well if it ever comes to that I'm not planning on being there. I'm sure I won't be the first person they visit so I'd know what was going on before they showed up because to make a stand at your home (unless you're some kind of home alone hero) is suicide. I don't plan on committing suicide. I won't give them up but I'm not going to be stupid about it and go out in a blaze of glory. If and let me stress IF I ever have to take up armed resistance then I'll sell my life as valuable as I can.

I'd like to say that would never happen but some pretty scary things have happened and those in power get away with it. Who knows? Maybe one day they'll think they can do whatever they want including confiscation. No sane person wants to shoot it out with the government and any that do need a wake up but if it ever comes to that how would I look myself in the mirror after thinking about all the lives given for our freedoms while I surrendered like a whimpering dog?