WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN THEY COME FOR YOUR GUNS?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They won't come for your guns. You will bring them to them. If you don't, they'll wait until you fuck up and then charge you, and then send you to prison for 10 years. Give it lots of media attenti

They can have it if they want it I guess. I don't really need that bolt action .22 anyway. Oh you mean the rest? I had to let them go to keep my bills paid up. Sold them at a local gun show a couple m

...and a wise man remains silent.

Posted Images

My fear is that they'll come in droves like the victims abused by the ATF with submachine guns pointed at their intended victim and may shoot innocent people like they did in Waco. Tehy are known for their gestapo tactics and gangster behavior against innocent people.

They have been emboldened by the Obamuslim and his corrupt attorney general Eric Holder who broke the law in smuggling guns to Mexican drug dealers which led to the deaths of federal agents. The Mexican drug dealers don't need a semi auto AK from the US which will cost over $700 when they can get a full auto one for $150 on the black market.

This website documents ATF abuses (like the NRA used to do):http://www.atfabuse.com

Soldier of Fortune magazine once ran an article about the ATF calling then America's gestapo and they are correct.

JPFO also has a poster showing a street criminal and an ATF agent. The ATF agent is more dangerous and better armed and will wear body armor. If you have to shoot a street criminal in self defense you may not be charged but if you shoot an ATF agent you'll be charged with shooting a federal officer (even if he's breaking the law) if the don't kill you.

My fear is that they'll come in droves like the victims abused by the ATF with submachine guns pointed at their intended victim and may shoot innocent people like they did in Waco. Tehy are known for their gestapo tactics and gangster behavior against innocent people.

They have been emboldened by the Obamuslim and his corrupt attorney general Eric Holder who broke the law in smuggling guns to Mexican drug dealers which led to the deaths of federal agents. The Mexican drug dealers don't need a semi auto AK from the US which will cost over $700 when they can get a full auto one for $150 on the black market.

This website documents ATF abuses (like the NRA used to do):http://www.atfabuse.com

Soldier of Fortune magazine once ran an article about the ATF calling then America's gestapo and they are correct.

JPFO also has a poster showing a street criminal and an ATF agent. The ATF agent is more dangerous and better armed and will wear body armor. If you have to shoot a street criminal in self defense you may not be charged but if you shoot an ATF agent you'll be charged with shooting a federal officer (even if he's breaking the law) if the don't kill you.

The majority of politicians got there by being smart or sly, not stupid. I know that's not a popular statement but for the most part it's true.

What you're describing would immediately backfire, and at the very least result in an immediate reversal of public opinion towards the act of confiscation. At worst, it would be the spark that ignites a second civil war or severe public uprising, as millions of Americans who supported ban legislation watch with regret as friends, family, and other people they know are either imprisoned or killed in droves - people that they perhaps did not even know were owners of "evil" semi-automatic firearms. Even the most ardent anti-gun American will be unable to separate their demands from the blood of others that would then be on their hands.

Think about it. You are talking about the confiscation from millions of Americans whose ownership of said weapons numbers tenfold of that, at the very least.

No, I don't think that is what they will do. I stated so earlier. If I'm wrong, then they would be starting a fire that will quickly get out of control.

Edited by mancat

quote,"WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN THEY COME FOR YOUR GUNS?"

I will pull out my cell phone and call the ACLU and report them. And if that don't work, I'll tell them how much I'm willing to sell them to em for. If that still don't work, then I'll wipe my boogers all over them, and when they take them, I'll laugh my butt off!