I hope who ever wins this either has the DIY skills to install it nice and neat, or has somebody who can, do it for them.

Be a shame to see such a nice piece of gear Bubba'd.

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 2

Less than 30 enteries!?

I guess a lot of people don't realize how valuable this is?

I guess so.. Better the chances for the people who entered!!!

I know whats its worth and I imagine some others know too. But I for one am not the one to just take something. I wont use it for myself and I honestly would just sell or trade it. Id rather let others here have a chance to actually use it for free.

• Like 1

Yeah I wanted it, when I first seen it, but thought about it, and likely wont use it. Plus my camera took a shit last night. I know the price too, but I'd feel shitty to attempt to take it when someone else would use it long before I would. I would have used it 6 months ago though. Def. a good prize and I hope it goes to a good home.

Ahhhh, I have my photo, waiting for it to come through to my email! Will have it posted in moments!

And forum time is 2 minutes ahead of NIST :(

Aaaaaand I'm stupid, it's still an hour til midnight Eastern. Pardon my poor time-keeping skills.

I count 21 entries and shandlanos will be the 22nd if he can load his picture. So will it be a random number between 1 and 22 and then go to the order people entered? This would eliminate the problem of posts that are not entries. I am sure Chile will get this taken care of.

• Like 2

Well, I never win anything. This is cool as hell. Being that I live in NY this will have to go on a pre ban rifle to be used as a folder. I will not put it on my saiga and pin it. Hell no. I have been planning on getting a pre ban AKM for a bit. My guess is I'm ruining the collectability of a pre ban by placing this on it. As one member said. " it's your rifle. do what you want with it". So be it. This is an increadible prize and I doe'nt accept it planning to sell it. Jeluvsk thankyou very much. Chilli, thankyou as well, there were really good entries. Thanks everyone. Not sure the wife is happy though.

• Like 1

Tell the wife you just won $300.00 and see if that makes her happy... Same thing.

I told her what it costs. I told her I had to buy a rifle to use it on.lol Thats when I got the look. Edited by rnemhrd
  • Like 2