Just saying. Looks bad a minor on a gun forum asking where to buy a cheap Saiga online. Worse with whats going on in the news. Maybe dad should be looking or it should be worded different.Where can my father find me a Saiga, I guess would be better. Just looking out for the group here. Sorry if I'm wrong.

Edited by rnemhrd

There are no cheap saigas right now. With saiga prices being what they are now, IMO they are just another option now rather than a compelling buy. So I guess, get one if you really want a Saiga, but if you just want another rifle, its worth shopping other options.

Hell, you can assemble a decent AR15 for less than a saiga now.

Edited by mostholycerebus

I'm 19 going on 20. And if you read the original post it said "another Saiga". I understand where the concern is coming from.

Sorry bro, profile said you were 17 this morning. You changed it...Nuff said. Edited by rnemhrd

There are no cheap saigas right now. With saiga prices being what they are now, IMO they are just another option now rather than a compelling buy. So I guess, get one if you really want a Saiga, but if you just want another rifle, its worth shopping other options.

Hell, you can assemble a decent AR15 for less than a saiga now.

any saiga or ak is better than an AR15......period.

I've been stalling on buying one over the past two years and have sadly seen the price rise as I waver further. Everybody is out of stock or price-gouging for obvious reasons right now. If you want to buy on the web, go to gunbroker and cry at what they used to cost.

Considering other gun options and prices though, I think it's still worth the cost. You might not be converting for a while.

damn..if anybody is interested i.m. me..i have quite a few saiga ak "blanks" which is everything minus fire control group pistol grip and buttstock. i ripped down 6 saiga 7.62x39 last night so they are all ready for conversion. not sure on a price yet.

pistol grip?

damn..if anybody is interested i.m. me..i have quite a few saiga ak "blanks" which is everything minus fire control group pistol grip and buttstock. i ripped down 6 saiga 7.62x39 last night so they are all ready for conversion. not sure on a price yet.

pistol grip?

Ya pistol grip..as in conversion kit. I had a few saigas and i started converting all of them. the rifles are in the stage between stock and ak. theyre naked.