short review and slo mo

Finally went out and got to shoot the v12 for the first time. Very satisfied after the first trip. It cycled Rio buck shot great, dupleks steel slugs awesome and federal bulk good. It had trouble with Winchester bulk. It would fail to eject on almost every round. It did cycle Winchester high speed well. O and I installed a jte performance hammer spring and 4 rounds did not go boom. I looked at them and the firing pin did strike them, just not hard enough. I tried out the bone steel arms firestorm brake. I shot with it and without it on. It did reduce the felt recoil very well. The slugs definitely didnt kick as hard. Here is a slo mo video I did with federal bulk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbjYsM1pd84&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Edited by Makaveli913

Love the video man. Mine cycled RIO (BlueSteel Game Load) like a champ as well, then again, that's really good quality ammo. Please don't be shy on making more videos, we would love to see more. lol I would definitely stay away from the JTE performance hammer spring (as they are specific to triggers), sticking to the factory Molot spring should result with no problems whatsoever. Definitely install a new trigger group before messing with the performance spring.