Free SGM Magazine with Vepr 12 PreOrders?

For those of us that PreOrdered our Vepr12's from MAA

Now that SGM is shipping the Vepr 12 magazines .... Are you still honoring the SGM Magazine with your order?

I did pay the full Shipping & Handling for 2 Vepr12's

Am I going to have to pay for additional shipping for the Magazines?

Do we need to submit the order?

• 5 weeks later...

I also pre-ordered a Vepr-12 with MAA with the condition of a free SGM 12 round magazine with the pre-order of a Vepr-12. I have since ordered (4) more magazines and received those, however, my free magazine was not included with my mag only order. You had the opportunity to include my free magazine but chose not to, and I even gave you additional business by odering magazines on a seperate order. I consider this extreme poor business practice and unless all of us who pre-ordered the Vepr-12 with the free magazine promotion receive our free magazines, I for one will not ever engage, nor will I endorse this business to any of my friends.

• Like 1

A little more time for what? Bilking more customers is the only thing they will do with more time.

I've spent at least 3 grand with them and they disable their phones and block my email. I think I should contact the FBI for interstate fraud.

A little more time for what? Bilking more customers is the only thing they will do with more time.

I've spent at least 3 grand with them and they disable their phones and block my email. I think I should contact the FBI for interstate fraud.

Go ahead and contact the gun friendly FBI . They may notify the ATF that you own an assault shotgun similar to the street sweeper .

2c.gif

Come on MAA, Don't blow it!

Customer Service is Everything!!!

For a surfer .......you sure are impatient.

40+ surfing here and never needed a surfing teacher. BTW....I use my company flight benefits to catch good waves wherever they may be........and no board feeshaha.gifhaha.gif .

• Like 1

Go ahead and contact the gun friendly FBI . They may notify the ATF that you own an assault shotgun similar to the street sweeper .

2c.gif

ATF already is quite aware as I have an FFL :)

40+ surfing here and never needed a surfing teacher. BTW....I use my company flight benefits to catch good waves wherever they may be........and no board feeshaha.gifhaha.gif .

Come on you should know ... we surfers are the most impatient selfish people on the planet!!!

I want my WAVES & My Magazines NOW!!! LOL

40+ that's Awesome Jetmech !!! Still Shortboarding ???

I'm 45 myself and still pulling 3's & launching on my 5'10" in 48 degree water. Midlife crisis smile.png

384235_153175754784518_1377987185_n.jpg

So you get to use company flight benefits & catch good waves wherever they may be........No board fees???? !!!

HATE YOU!

Your ONE LUCKY BASTARD!!!

• Like 2

Come on you should know ... we surfers are the most impatient selfish people on the planet!!!

I want my WAVES & My Magazines NOW!!! LOL

40+ that's Awesome Jetmech !!! Still Shortboarding ???

I'm 45 myself and still pulling 3's & launching on my 5'10" in 48 degree water. Midlife crisis smile.png

384235_153175754784518_1377987185_n.jpg

So you get to use company flight benefits & catch good waves wherever they may be........No board fees???? !!!

HATE YOU!

Your ONE LUCKY BASTARD!!!

Nice pic.

Yea....no board fees or ticket fees........but they limit me to one free bag.....three boards inside

Stuck on big guy tri's and mini logs.

• Like 1

To be clear, we are honoring our commitment to provide the free 10rd Vepr-12 mag. As you all know when the pre-orders were made, neither the VEPR-12s nor the mags were in stock. When we received the mags we did not receive as many as expected and our subsequent shipment has not yet arrived. Thank you for your patience, you will get your magazine.

With regard to the phones we were getting over 3000 calls a day by people attempting to place phone orders once items were out of stock on the website. We first had issues with the phone system crashing and then turned them off because we would rather complete the outstanding orders than get new orders and make the delay even worse. We have moved the people on the phones to processing orders as quickly as possible to catch up with Obama's Gun Run of 2012/2013. We are very sorry for the delay.

We are responding to emails. There is a very significant delay in replies unfortunately due to the volume so we send out an auto-reply with general information for customers while they wait for our specific reply. Thank you for your support and patience during this difficult time. If you have a specific question and would like to provide the order number in question that still needs a mag, charles@mississippiautoarms.com is my email address.

Charles