Magazine and Drum Sources

Board mentalitiy seems to be that the MD 20 round drum is the best one out there right now.

Opinions are a bit more varied on the magazines between AGP being first, ProMag, and SGM.

Any ideas on the magazines and where are people getting them?

I haven't found a 410 drum but I seem to recall there being one out there?

Thanks.

MD drums will be in stock Thursday.

CSS lied! MD-20s in stock NOW.

Please don't be out of stock after Christmas. I was going to buy a conversion kit and drum then. Legitimate question, about how long will they take to sell out?

Faster than you can say 'lickity split'. Edited by King of the Hill

MD drums will be in stock Thursday.

CSS lied! MD-20s in stock NOW.

Please don't be out of stock after Christmas. I was going to buy a conversion kit and drum then. Legitimate question, about how long will they take to sell out?

Faster than you can say 'lickity split'.

They are gone. Fortunately, they will be back on January 2. I will not hesitate to buy one then.

• 2 weeks later...

American capitalist if you want one don't let $40 stop you, i think the days of $99 for them are

long gone. You have two factors for demand ( 1st they are awesome and before all this craziness

Where in demand, 2nd panic buying) if and when AWB takes effect 20rd drums will most likely be on

Large magazine list... just think about it!

American capitalist if you want one don't let $40 stop you, i think the days of $99 for them are

long gone. You have two factors for demand ( 1st they are awesome and before all this craziness

Where in demand, 2nd panic buying) if and when AWB takes effect 20rd drums will most likely be on

Large magazine list... just think about it!

I thought about it overnight and decided I want one... now they're gone. Will CSS have them in stock on the second? They said they would be a while ago before mysteriously pulling them from the website.