Amazing... 2 Shooter's fathers BOTH testifying on World Banks?

Okay....

This shit's just too much.

If you or I changed OUR stories several times we'd be called liars, yet the news has changed the story many times this time... First the AR was in the car, now it's with the shooter. First there's multiple shooters, and 1 was in custody, now there's only 1... Remember how there were 2 according to the Colorado theater witnesses as well?

Ya' know one thing that doesn't change though?

Both the father of this Adam Lanza, and the father of James Holmes are said to be set to testify against the most powerful people in the world...

Members of the central banking establishment who are under investigation for a 300-trillion dollar scam, and control world currencies.

http://www.examiner....were-to-testify

Hmmmmmm.jpg

Do the sons bear the sins of the father?

• Like 2

If there is any truth to this and it gets any traction by next week it will be,

(A) Ridiculed and discredited as a crazy conspiracy theory.

(B) Applied a catchy label like " Truther" or " Birther " perpetuated by " EXTREEMISTS "

© Enough doubt cast by the propagandists known as media to let it slip by wayside.

(D) Forgoten within 30 days.

Edited by Long Shot
  • Like 2

Both the father of this Adam Lanza, and the father of James Holmes are said to be set to testify against the most powerful people in the world...

Members of the central banking establishment who are under investigation for a 300-trillion dollar scam, and control world currencies.

Yes.

So this also comes down to world bankers (their nutball drugged out shooters) killing people to undermine the Second Amendment.

As I said in another thread:

"I have read over the years that when the powers that be sit around the big table in their big comfy chairs and discuss gun control, they know they can't force gun control in the U.S. They have an agenda to make the American public DEMAND gun control. It's much easier for them that way.

It's not a big stretch to imagine just how they would accomplish the goal of making the American public demand gun control."

• Like 1
X + Y = Z

For simple stuff, like who ate the cookies from the cookie jar, sure.... but for more socially complex matters, dX + dY = dZ will prove more challenging.

Conspiracy Theorist!!!!

Nah... But the real bitch about it is.... That we've all been lied to and manipulated for so long and on so many fronts, that we're psychologically entrapped into our self imposed mental prisons as a defense mechanism lest we truly open our eyes, see who indeed has their fingers on the strings and accept that we too have enabled and at some points even encouraged this beast to grow to the size and strength it has.

The answer to the question of; Do the sons bear the sins of the father, is Absolutely.

That being said, most reading this will never understand our debt based currency system, let alone the world's central banking system, so they'll never understand shit.

They'll listen to politicians saying they will reduce the deficit, without understanding that every single one of them is either lying, delusional, or don't understand how our current debt based Fiat currency works.

It's so simple that people'd never believe it.

They're so focused on the great & powerful OZ, that they're completely blind to the fact that there's just a little old man hiding behind the curtain.

Then again, it's likely for the best.

Any time a person of power or influence figures it out, if they take action against it, or even start to, they get clipped.

The rest are just called crazy, or the subject is disregarded as too complex by the masses of stupid people who simply seek to watch their Dancing With The Stars and be taken care of...

Well, they'll be "Taken care of" alright....

They won't like it all that much though.

• Like 1

That being said, most reading this will never understand our debt based currency system, let alone the world's central banking system, so they'll never understand shit.

They'll listen to politicians saying they will reduce the deficit, without understanding that every single one of them is either lying, delusional, or don't understand how our current debt based Fiat currency works.

Making it a cartoon helps

http://youtu.be/mII9NZ8MMVM

Edited by Nailbomb
trouble with video
X + Y = Z

For simple stuff, like who ate the cookies from the cookie jar, sure.... but for more socially complex matters, dX + dY = dZ will prove more challenging.

Conspiracy Theorist!!!!

Nah... But the real bitch about it is.... That we've all been lied to and manipulated for so long and on so many fronts, that we're psychologically entrapped into our self imposed mental prisons as a defense mechanism lest we truly open our eyes, see who indeed has their fingers on the strings and accept that we too have enabled and at some points even encouraged this beast to grow to the size and strength it has.

The answer to the question of; Do the sons bear the sins of the father, is Absolutely.

They're so focused on the great & powerful OZ, that they're completely blind to the fact that there's just a little old man hiding behind the curtain.

Any time a person of power or influence figures it out, if they take action against it, or even start to, they get clipped.

The rest are just called crazy, or the subject is disregarded as too complex by the masses of stupid people who simply seek to watch their Dancing With The Stars and be taken care of...

Even though I'm generally not a conspiracy theorist, I'm almost always willing to LOOK and entertain the idea so long as the premise is not too crazy. Our government has been involved in some very shady things that were once not known. How many people knew we were building a nuclear bomb until two Japanese cities were flattened? Testing LSD on soldiers? Almost every major war after WWII in some way or another was started by or heavily influenced by CIA involvement. Anyone with a working knowledge of US history can attest that there is always something going on underneath the surface, but you need to be careful not to connect the dots every single time you see a blank space where you think a connecting line should be. Things aren't always the way they look, for better or for worse.

Show me more concrete proof, I will be willing to look into it further. Currently, yes it is pretty incredible that the two most recent mass shooters have fathers who are in some way connected by a financial scandal. Or at least that is the claim. Little solid proof has been offered beyond the usual "infowars" type sites. You have to understand that for many of us, that's not enough. But, we are aware that the claims are out there - that is better than not knowing at all.

Edited by mancat
X + Y = Z

Conspiracy Theorist!!!!

Even though I'm generally not a conspiracy theorist, I'm almost always willing to LOOK and entertain the idea so long as the premise is not too crazy. Our government has been involved in some very shady things that were once not known. How many people knew we were building a nuclear bomb until two Japanese cities were flattened? Testing LSD on soldiers? Almost every major war after WWII in some way or another was started by or heavily influenced by CIA involvement. Anyone with a working knowledge of US history can attest that there is always something going on underneath the surface, but you need to be careful not to connect the dots every single time you see a blank space where you think a connecting line should be. Things aren't always the way they look, for better or for worse.

Show me more concrete proof, I will be willing to look into it further. Currently, yes it is pretty incredible that the two most recent mass shooters have fathers who are in some way connected by a financial scandal. Or at least that is the claim. Little solid proof has been offered beyond the usual "infowars" type sites. You have to understand that for many of us, that's not enough. But, we are aware that the claims are out there - that is better than not knowing at all.

Personally I feel Infowars is a sham to get people looking like fools. Take a touch of truth, blow it way out of proportion, and deliver it in a panicked tone so the audience emulates and loses credibility.

Unfortunately however, the FCC’s news distortion policy does not qualify as a rule, law, or regulation., according to the courts, and additionally congress is adding a bill to the NDAA allowing the government to use propaganda on US citizens.

Even when the courts object, the other branches don't care, as my friend Tangerine has found during her & Chris Hedges's

So yeah... It kinda sucks.

It's perfectly legal to lie to us about anything that the super powerful want to.

I mean, we all watched as they reported that the AR was found in the guy's car, as well as when they reported that they had someone in custody from the woods by the school, and when the kid was saying someone was handcuffed in the school... But none of that exists any longer. No answers whatsoever.

Instead, the debate is to make the US firearms laws like Austrailia, meaning NO firearms period without a darn good reason, and self defense isn't a reason to be considered, as well as getting more people on mental drugs, even though this kid who just shot up the school was from a millionaire family and taking so many drugs that his grandchildren would have likely had gills had he ever reproduced.

When I hear the sound of hooves, I generally look for horses, but if the horses are black & white striped, I get highly suspicious that they may very well be Zebras, even though the media tells me they're house cats.

• Like 3