Csspecs mags?

The matte hards may not come back, we do have the plains in every size for the time being. We are building more batches with hopes that they will be through production before they have introduced any new bills.

I'm thinking the NRA and GOA are going to give all kinds of hell once debate starts. Which should buy time

There will be no ban; it would mean the end of democrat control of the senate. There will be something introduced by the usual suspects in safely anti-gun districts, but the rest will never let it come to a vote. Already the momentum is bleeding off. The white house has called for a commission to study it, and put Biden in charge for crying out loud.

Any shortages we are doing to ourselves.

Amen brother !!!!! Let's hope your right, because this seems different this time and I feel the ban is immanent and I can only hope an pray they don't try that communist shit to us again!!!! it's bad enough I already live in a damn communist state like illinois I don't think I can take living in a communist country too...lol. But seriously man I hope your rite....

So I received my csspecs mags yesterday, and there are real sturdy construction and are packed an shipped in a excellent manner! Haven't shot with them yet so can't say how they work but so far I'm happy!

I recieved mine and its great wish I had several more. Havent shot it yet

One thing I appreciate about Mike is that he is constantly improving his product. The floorplates on the latest mags are not sharp at all. Mike, is it possible to buy floorplates by themselves to retrofit the older mags?

Edited by Jim Digriz

Mine were packed in sweet azz oil paper and sealed in plastic! Must have changed them in the last week...PROBABLY because we are ordering ALL of the mags he has and can save a bunch of money using the peanuts...GUESS he coulda switched to Geico but this probably saves more...lol