trigger reset issue

I have modified my Saiga 12 to the original pistol grip configuration. Since the mod I have a problem which I have not seen posted anywhere else. I used a Tromix trigger group for the conversion. When I do a function check the shotgun will cycle and dry fire fine, after the dry fire while keeping the trigger pulled I will cycle the action. Upon letting off on the trigger when the trigger reset is reached the hammer will fall again. This does not happen every time but more times than not it will. In short when firing live ammo I will pull the trigger and while letting off on the trigger the gun will fire again. Any ideas how to fix this.

• Like 1

I was thinking that, or was'nt there an issue with the disconnector being drilled to deep also? Or was it short sprongs? Did the spring fly on you, and you did'nt notice? well it really could'nt. maybe forgot it. I was racking my brain and nervous about sticking my neck out. I thought it could be that but was'nt sure.

Edited by rnemhrd

Not sure if this will help but I had to do this to 3 shottys so far, I found the front of the trigger assy was hitting the reciever edge and not allowing the trigger to reset all the time, remove the trigger assy and trim the reciever edge with a dremel or file.