Do you think the new Assault Weapon Ban will pass

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Opening up the NFA is a huge can of worms. Figure a stand alone law most likely.   That said, write letters. To your local news station, to the newspaper, to any politician you can reach. Be smart,

Weren't there also quite a few studies that proved the previous AWB did NOTHING to curb crime? (Mostly because the majority of crooks and gang-bangers didn't use them in the first place.) Let me see

If enough "knee jerk" folks like this idea....then yes! I do not want to see any of this crap happen, but there are too many bleeding hearts that think bans on certian weapons will stop crimes! If tha

I'm fairly confident that Saigas won't be banned as I'm sure Putin is already talking to Obama about that. Izshmash ships something like 40% of their production to the USA. Putin is a well known supporter of the company and I don't see Putin letting the USA do something like banning SAIGAs without at least calling Obama.

russia gets far more money from the US as aid and favorable trade agreements then IZHMASH probably makes in a decade, so if you even think that putin will throw the "money baby" under the bus for IZHMASH sake, you are dreaming.

What?

Good gawd people do they really think some homicidal MF is going to do less damage if They want to do some shyt? NO NO NO! Most housholds now a days Have enough junk in them to make SOME KIND OF IED!

They will make a dozen or so bombs and run into schools and lob a half dozen in class rooms and run. Mabe stop off at the Hospital since it was so easy at school and toss a few in the ER. As they head home the theatre is Packed full of peeps watching ZERO DARK THIRTY and after all they got a bomb or two left... Then its time to go home and then what?

Taking the current method of mass destruction will only leave a vacuum that will be filled be cause they want to do Better (in their sick minds) Than the last "COOL" guy that made the TV ratings soar.

Its all in the mind period. You dont take a piece of candy from a child while your in a candy store where more is available duhh. You educate and teach them BEFORE they go in.

Along with MANY other ways you teach how to respect life. If they wont or cannot learn then do what most parents just will not do. You have professionals intercede. YOU get some help to Educate and possibly reform a person and at the worst they will possibly recognize if a child has a brain that may be a bit too squishy and harsher methods will be implemented.

I would die if i turned my kid in and he ended up in some institution. But if any of them were drawing kill shots and writing hit lists etc. I would do what ever it takes to keep it from getting out of hand since i am responsible for the child.

My Dad was in vietnam (probably too long he volunteered 3 tours) and told me something terrifying one day when we were alone. He said "son there comes a time in almost every mans life when he has to choose the many over the few).And that a mother would most likely choose the latter. Sorry to all fems thats just my dad, he meant well meaning you love your childeren above all.

I have had to do just that unfortunatly.

Education can be done as soon as kindergarten in our schools. to love and respect life, and if you have a grievance with some one, leave others out of it and alone.

Also does anyone know if the Saiga 12s will be affected by the upcoming bann(s)? Any VIP.s here know?