• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guess they just had to be Dicks about it.

Just sent them a note through their website that I will no longer shop there. Vote with your dollars folks.

I think they screwed up on that one, alot of sportsman will be shopping elsewhere now.

May be a good choice to pull them for a short time. Prevents panic sales which normally result in people trying to return goods and complaining.

Also they pulled firearms from the nearest store, and some auto loaders from others. There is always the chance that they sold the one used. Which would explain why they pulled the guns in that store.

I dont blame them. Imagine sitting on millions of dollars of stock, taking space in the warehouse, that suddenly become unsellable with the stroke of a pen.

They should do what their analysts predict, but they should also be raising a stink about the sales counter and warehouse jobs LOST because of the uncertainty created by this administrations vague comments.

Edited by mostholycerebus

I dont blame them. Imagine sitting on millions of dollars of stock, taking space in the warehouse, that suddenly become unsellable with the stroke of a pen.

They should do what their analysts predict, but they should also be raising a stink about the sales counter and warehouse jobs LOST because of the uncertainty created by this administrations vague comments.

If they have millions of dollars of stock, the prudent thing to do would be sell it during the panic, before it becomes unsellable with the stroke of a pen.

• Like 2

Just sent them a note through their website that I will no longer shop there. Vote with your dollars folks.

I just did the same through their FB page. Posts are 2:1 negative on their site. The posts in support of their decision are all people mostly women, that you can tell have never set foot in one of the stores. I hope their marketing people plan on changing it to a women's sports apparrel store, because that is going to be the only clientel darkening their doors from now on.

• Like 1

May be a good choice to pull them for a short time. Prevents panic sales which normally result in people trying to return goods and complaining.

Also they pulled firearms from the nearest store, and some auto loaders from others. There is always the chance that they sold the one used. Which would explain why they pulled the guns in that store.

I'd bet they're just covering their own politically correct asses as these large chain toads always do. To be honest I'm surprise walmart didn't bet them to it! These fuckers sure don't mind exploiting a dollar but when it gets a little rough they jump ship like rats at the first sign they might get their hands dirty, fucking rats!!!!

• Like 2

I just did the same through their FB page. Posts are 2:1 negative on their site. The posts in support of their decision are all people mostly women, that you can tell have never set foot in one of the stores. I hope their marketing people plan on changing it to a women's sports apparrel store, because that is going to be the only clientel darkening their doors from now on.

You're saying women don't like Dick's already? Chicks are always lining up to get to the one here.

• Like 2

I did a recon of their store when it opened here in Columbia a few years ago. I was not impressed. Located in a High Rent Mall-Plex with staff trying to sell you the upscale version of common items, IMO. As for the gun thing, it is sad that deranged individuals have access to firearms. It has been said that the Conneticut Shooter's mother was a collector of firearms. Were the guns locked in a safe? My point is that with roughly 50% of all weapons being stored un-secured, the chances of a tragedy are far too great. So my challenge to the Knee-Jerks is to provide gun safes to all citizens owning weapons of any kind. Goobermint approved action with increased production(JOBS!!!) and economic growth. ATF approved Secure Storage. Whoa, I need more coffee....

• Like 1

My facebook post to Dick's page-

Dear Dick's,

As an avid supporter of the 2nd Amendment I was disappointed to hear that you will no longer support the 2nd Amendment, and will be ceasing firearms sales. I have served in the U.S. Military for just over 20 years, and take the protection of the U.S. Constitution to heart.

The 2nd Amendment is the only thing that actually protects every other Amendment in the U.S. Constitution.

I will no longer be a customer of Dick's. I hope that all of the Libtards that support you decision, and actually actually start shopping with you so you might be able to keep your doors open after you loose all of the business provided by fellow supporters if the 2nd Amendment.

• Like 4

ya fuck dick's!

Dick's sucks anyway.

I never liked Dick's anyways.

You're saying women don't like Dick's already? Chicks are always lining up to get to the one here.

I know this is a serious thread but I can't keep a straight face with all these gems popping up

Edited by VR6Shooter
  • Like 3

If they have millions of dollars of stock, the prudent thing to do would be sell it during the panic, before it becomes unsellable with the stroke of a pen.

Im sure they are. They probably made a deal with a big seller like Buds or someone to take their stock at cost, or higher due to the panic. Dicks loses little to nothing, and pulls out before those guns become scrap metal.

And I concurr, based on their pricing, and the shopping experience there, i dont feel im missing much by them exiting this market. I tried them once, but after that I never really went back to Dicks.

Edited by mostholycerebus