• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guess they just had to be Dicks about it.

Just sent them a note through their website that I will no longer shop there. Vote with your dollars folks.

I think they screwed up on that one, alot of sportsman will be shopping elsewhere now.

Not sure if this has been posted already but Cheaper than Dirt just said the same thing on their Facebook page. No longer selling firearms online.....

"online" is the key. They are probably so wrapped up in their walk in store they cant keep up so they pulled them. CTD past history has proven that they will jump at the chance to price gouge and they are probably preparing to double the prices of their ammo as why type. CTD is greedy and cares more about money than any customer or scare of being rediculed for selling guns. Just...imo from my experience dealing with them and watching them through the years.

Edited by Chevyman097
  • Like 2

Just saw the Dick's sale ad in this past Sundays paper. Plenty of guns on sale, none were semi auto though. I can't see them giving up on guns completely, the store in my locale is at least 40% firearms, ammo, and related hunting and shooting gear. That's a big hole to fill on the sales floor, and money ALWAYS trumps politics....

As far as Cheaper than Dirt goes, they have been proven to be some of the worst when it comes to jacking their prices sky-high during these periods of anti gun hype. I still buy gear from them, but I have always bought my weapons either directly from the manufacturer or at Buds Guns. Will continue to do so....

Edited by Jpanzer

fuck all of them non supporting 2A business's, who needs em.....they can cram it up their ass for all i care. always thought dicks was a yuppie store anyway! never did shop at CTD their shipping charges were always outrageous and bad about notorious gouging......a lot more better choices out there (at least for now).

"I never liked Dick's anyways." me either but my gay brother in law sure does!

Honestly I have only ever bought a few boxes of .22 shells there because they were ALWAYS the highest price on most everything. But NOW I have a really good reason to NOT shop there.

They were Dick's to me years ago when I bought a pool table they delivered and set up.....WRONG, then did nothing about it except jerk me around for days, then tell me to bring it back because they don't do pick ups on returns, even if they installed it in the first place. Yeah, right. I'm gonna move a fully assembled a SIX HUNDRED POUND slate pool table by myself ! I told them to fuck off and called the manufacturer. They told me they'd give me a 100% refund on it as well as reimburse me for having it hauled off to the dump. I asked what proof they needed it was destroyed. They said none. I ended up with full purchase price, plus a little over $200 on top of it. Then, I took a look at the table myself, and all that was wrong was they didn't level the playing field properly.

End result: I hate Dick's Sporting Goods with a passion, and I got a free pool table.

• Like 2

I never liked Dick's anyways.

So you're heterosexual. haha.gif

Actually, I like mine just fine but that's where I gotta draw the line.

That doesn't make me gay, does it?

If you could get in a time machine and go back a few years, would you have sex with yourself?

If you could get in a time machine and go back a few years, would you have sex with yourself?

Ya know, after considerable reflection, probably not.

Not saying that I haven't had sex with myself but there was only one of me present, if you know what I mean. And I'm sure you do.

• Like 1

Ya know, after considerable reflection, probably not.

Not saying that I haven't had sex with myself but there was only one of me present, if you know what I mean. And I'm sure you do.

Yeah, it could get really disgusting if you and the younger you got in the time machine again.

Pretty soon there would be a whole bunch of you at Elton John's house.

I dont blame them. Imagine sitting on millions of dollars of stock, taking space in the warehouse, that suddenly become unsellable with the stroke of a pen.

They should do what their analysts predict, but they should also be raising a stink about the sales counter and warehouse jobs LOST because of the uncertainty created by this administrations vague comments.

If they sold them and a ban is passed mandating that the rifles be surrendered to the Feds they would be overwhelmed with returns.

Edited by Jaba1017

I dont blame them. Imagine sitting on millions of dollars of stock, taking space in the warehouse, that suddenly become unsellable with the stroke of a pen.

They should do what their analysts predict, but they should also be raising a stink about the sales counter and warehouse jobs LOST because of the uncertainty created by this administrations vague comments.

If they sold them and a ban is passed mandating that the rifles be surrendered to the Feds they would be overwhelmed with returns.

Or not.