Walmart Pulls Bushmaster Rifle From Website In Wake Of Newtown Shootin

Wonder what Academy will do. Remember during the ban no black guns were available at alot of these places. If you did not start buying stuff 5 years ago (and could afford to) it is probably too late now.

Chevy you beat me to the punch!

Don't forget ammo...

The only thing other than the AK comment that Obama HAS specifically stated is making Ammo traceable, which will raise production costs by hundreds of percents.

People are busy with mags & black guns right now, but I'm guessing many forget the Ammo situation of 2008-2009.

If people miss that train, they may as well buy baseball bats, because guns suck as clubs. They're okay as spears if bayonet equipped, but not too ergonomic as clubs.

Real question is have they pulled it from the shelves in the stores?

Wonder what Academy will do. Remember during the ban no black guns were available at alot of these places. If you did not start buying stuff 5 years ago (and could afford to) it is probably too late now.

Chevy you beat me to the punch!

Don't forget ammo...

The only thing other than the AK comment that Obama HAS specifically stated is making Ammo traceable, which will raise production costs by hundreds of percents.

People are busy with mags & black guns right now, but I'm guessing many forget the Ammo situation of 2008-2009.

If people miss that train, they may as well buy baseball bats, because guns suck as clubs. They're okay as spears if bayonet equipped, but not too ergonomic as clubs.

I make my own ammo. Reloading is the way to go.

Don't forget ammo...

If you thought crap was flying off the shelves after the election you should see it now! I forsee gun and ammo sales in record quantities in the coming weeks and by the first of the year, skimpy pickings. The surge after the election just got a nitro boost.

Word on another forum I read is that some one had direct contact with a person who worked in corperate office. They said Academy had chose to take down all the AR style rifles from the shelf and online, but they are still for sale if you ask for them.

Kind of lost a point with me in my book....

• Like 1