Arsenal 45rd mag vs muddy water (video)

• 2 weeks later...

I like my bulgies.

Maybe this is showing my noobism, but...

I would be worried about rapidly cooling a barrel like that. Granted after 40 rounds the barrel probably wasn't that hot. Just wondering.

I like my bulgies.

Maybe this is showing my noobism, but...

I would be worried about rapidly cooling a barrel like that. Granted after 40 rounds the barrel probably wasn't that hot. Just wondering.

cant be as bad as this

• Like 2

"We're gonna run 1200 rounds through this AK-74..." (Did he just say 1200? *rewind*) "We're gonna run 1200 rounds through this AK-74..." (yup).

Would have been easier bump firing more or a full auto. I bet his finger was tired, haha. Hadn't seen that video before, thanks for sharing.

I was hoping they would bend the barrel back. But wouldn't that heat change the rockwell of that barrel and cause it to be more brittle?

Edit: I said "he" and "they" but is this actually you?

PS. If it is, I subscribed to your channel.

Edited by Pyzik
Yeah, it's a friend and I.. We did bend the barrel back with a cinder block, a blow torch and a shop stool. I have that on video as well.

Thanks for the sub

Yeah, I saw your response to me on youtube (I assume you knew it was me, same name as here). I tried to find the bending video but didn't see it.

Browsing through the rest of your videos I realized I'd seen the AR and AK vs Twinkie video quite a while ago and "liked" it. Good shit man, keep it up.