There's no need to say "Ammo & mags" because we all know the importance of that. Instead what guns are you ordering?

Mine will be a 1919a4 (ordered it today) and MAYBE a Kel-tec KSG

PS: These will be Christmas gifts for myself more than panic guns because I dont usually feed into stuff like that.

But yea, What are you getting?? I need more ideas because I'm not 100% set on the KSG yet

• Like 1
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While not being a gun owner myself I fail to understand the concern being shown by others here. With our government protecting you and all your rights you should have no fear. You won’t have time for

There's nothing short about a Suburban.

They will be banned soon too because kids can SHOOT THIER EYE OUT

Posted Images

There's no need to say "Ammo & mags" because we all know the importance of that. Instead what guns are you ordering?

Mine will be a 1919a4 (ordered it today) and MAYBE a Kel-tec KSG

PS: These will be Christmas gifts for myself more than panic guns because I dont usually feed into stuff like that.

But yea, What are you getting?? I need more ideas because I'm not 100% set on the KSG yet

I have a 1919 If yours is a semi GET the crankfire for it good times

I pretty much have what I want except for a nice 9MM Para pistol - either an M9 or a Sig P22x. Have two CZ-82 Makarovs though to fill that niche mostly. Never been a huge pistol guy.

Edited by mancat

What ever you guys plan on getting, check ammo availability and then buy it now! I hate to add fuel to the fire, but I believe it's the real deal this time, and things will never look the same.

Unfortunately, my broke ass can't afford anything new. Fortunately, my broke ass knew something like this would eventually happen and I have a decent supply of mags and ammo.

I foresee myself becoming a big 22lr fan.

I pretty much have what I want except for a nice 9MM Para pistol - either an M9 or a Sig P22x. Have two CZ-82 Makarovs though to fill that niche mostly. Never been a huge pistol guy.

If you are referring to a Berretta M9, save yourself a headache and buy the Sig or a Glock. The M9 is a piece of junk and I have seen several in the Military fail even though they are constantly inspected by Armorers. My son was in a group of Army shooters, (36 to be exact), last week doing Carbine/Pistol transitions and they broke two M9s. One had the barrel split and the other had a slide crack.

• Like 2

Due to my recent unfortunate boating accident I have to start over from scratch, I may just stick to BB guns.

Damn, same thing happend to me a few days back.

Where can I get a fair BB gun?

Ordered a Yugo M92 AK pistol last night. They only started importing them recently so they will be rare if a ban goes out. Its a totally impractical gun as a pistol but would be a perfect SBR someday. Interviewing for a promotion, will know answer by week end. If I get the job I might get a calico liberty .22 (assuming I can find one)

Not a panic buy, as I was hunting for it before the madness. But, I am currently working a deal on a Sig 516. The seller is sloooow in responding and it is not a good feeling. I am hoping he is good on his word and does not back out now that he can plainly see the deal we agreed to is suddenly not as good as it once was on his side of things :-(

UPDATE the POS backed out. I guess a man's word means nothing anymore. WTF???

Edited by sunnybean

Not that I could afford it.....more money on the credit card

Cant see buying another weapon if I can feed the ones I have.....

Another 500 rounds of 7.62 and four 40 round steel Romanian mags

Shit is flying of the shelves faster than I imagined

It's about all I can afford. Has anyone seen the prices on the ammo? Ridicules!

DSCN7320.JPG

Ummm, yeah... pistol grip, forward vert. grip, detachable large-capacity magazine... it'll be banned soon. Good thing you already got one!

Looks like it has a barrel shroud as well, just a weapon of mass destruction right there