I panic bought some kitkats last night. last two in the box, I was like, "oh no these mothafukas dont!, gimmie a brake my ass, these are MY KITKATS!"

true story........

but to play along, I just want my Tavor or Taver.....how ever you spell it, and 2 maadi kits from TRA. That about rounds out my collection.

oh and my frikn zk22 from rjf. been so long I almost fergot.

• Like 2
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While not being a gun owner myself I fail to understand the concern being shown by others here. With our government protecting you and all your rights you should have no fear. You won’t have time for

There's nothing short about a Suburban.

They will be banned soon too because kids can SHOOT THIER EYE OUT

Posted Images

lol^^

I have a 1919 If yours is a semi GET the crankfire for it good times

I'm ordering the MG3 mount and adapter (it fires every time you tap the lever...OH!! My 1919a4 is chambered in x54R). Example:

KSG's 6 have been sold at my friends shop in less than 3 months

If he has any more how much are they? If the price isnt bad I'll order from him..let me know

This is my collection so far (minus the 1919a4 in x54R that's on the way to my FFL):

IMG_0863.jpg

...I've got enough ammo and mags but want another gun purely for the hell of it...yes, I have an addiction (MAX limit: $1,800).

What do you suggest that i get considering what I already have?

Edited by King Cash
  • Like 3

This is my collection so far (minus the 1919a4 in x54R that's on the way to my FFL):

IMG_0863.jpg

...I've got enough ammo and mags but want another gun purely for the hell of it...yes, I have an addiction (MAX limit: $1,800).

Nice collection. For $1800 you could get quite a few things, I'd get a Ruger 10/22 and an SKS of some variety. Both of them are great guns for what they cost. .22lr will probably remain somewhat cheap even if we get a ban, and the SKS would share ammo with the AK so if you're already stocked up on that front you're all set. The SKS also doesn't need a detachable magazine so if we get a really over the top ban the SKS stands a better chance of still being kosher. Take the bayonet off and it looks like a "sporting rifle" (whatever that means).

You could get both of those and have plenty left over out of that $1800 for more mags/ammo or other stuff.

IMG_0863.jpg

You need a good autoloading shotgun, and a classic American .308 or 30-06. Recommend Bennelli M-4, Springfield M1-A, and US Rifle M1 Garand from the CMP,

respectively.

IMG_0863.jpg

For $1800 and the hell of it I would go with the KRISS Super V.

Good Luck finding what ever you decide!

Thinking about something I don't have yet, that "hopefully" will never be subject to a ban...

Does anyone make a good replica Spencer Repeating Rifle in 45-70? I've always admired those. smile.png

Edited by Ronin38

I've been planning on buying either an ACR or an FN SCAR 17 for quite a while now. And of course just about when I'm ready to buy, this anti-gun shit happens. And it doesn't look like I'll be getting my hands on either one of those any time soon just because they're not in stock anywhere. I'm not too crazy about redundancy in the guns I own, but my local shop has several of Saiga 12s and Saiga 7.62s, and a few AR-15s in stock. I already own one of each of those. Any recommendations on which one or ones I should pick up?

While not being a gun owner myself I fail to understand the concern being shown by others here. With our government protecting you and all your rights you should have no fear. You won’t have time for things like firearms when you’re learning to wipe you ass with the 3 seashells. Be well.

If someone uses a propane bomb next we’ll be cooking with solar. If it’s done with a pipe bomb no more black powder. If Robin Hood comes back no bows over a 10 lb pull. Sling shot used and gravel size will be controlled. Prepare for just shooting Nerf matches. Once they get started and get away with the first one they’ll go for all of the weapons period. Ever heard of Australia? Looks like with 12,000,000+ here you can be in the country illegally but you can’t legally have a gun in the home of the brave or the land of the free. The bill of rights will used as piece of toilet paper before we all go to the 3 seashells. The good news is Obamacare will cover my meds.

post-26137-0-82622500-1356013690_thumb.png

post-26137-0-28191000-1356013710.png

Edited by 20-Mags
  • Like 5

I pretty much have everything I wanted. Of course another AK74 or a Colt 6920 wouldnt hurt but no point in buying one now. Im alright on mags and at the rate I've been shooting lately my stash will last a while.

I think at this point in the game getting into a new-to-you "high capacity" firearm is pointless unless you have money to burn or getting a hell of a deal. Personally Ive been eyeing a few single stack 45s that I kinda always wanted I just cant bring myself to spend the money though.

W. German mint Sig 220 @ $499,

Police trade German made Sig 220 @ the same price ^

Higher end 1911

S&W 4566

Due to my recent unfortunate boating accident I have to start over from scratch, I may just stick to BB guns.

I didn't know this was a gun forum, i must have got here by mistake. i think we had the same boating accident

If I wanted to panic buy a semi-auto today I would not be able to. There are none left in the gun shops here. This morning there is a article about gun shops in a near by city. Semi-autos flew off the shelves.

2.5 billion plus in federal taxes from gun manufactures last year. I am starting to think that Obama is doing this on purpose to fund a few days of government spending.

Supply and demand is a real bitch. If the demand shoots up and the supply goes down, then prices go up.

If you had 10 Saigas and there were 100 guys desperate to buy them you'd be stupid to sell them cheap. Especially if you didn't know if you could ever get any more.

Yes I want to buy guns and ammo at the same old price but what I want doesn't change reality.

It's best to direct your anger at those who are taking away our rights.

If the day comes when my "pre-ban" firearms are worth 3X what I paid I will sell a couple. If someone wants one that bad, who am I to say no.

• Like 2