This is my collection so far (minus the 1919a4 in x54R that's on the way to my FFL):

IMG_0863.jpg

...I've got enough ammo and mags but want another gun purely for the hell of it...yes, I have an addiction (MAX limit: $1,800).

What do you suggest that i get considering what I already have?

Really sorry that you're so poor. Have you considered asking for donations?

I'm just glad I got my S12 right before the election. The increased sales prices people were fearing at that time ain't got shit on these prices

The election is over. Wanna sell it cheap?

BTW, My chosen 'AWB" weapon is my newly acquired Hi-Point 995TS. Folks, if they come after these, we know we're in trouble.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While not being a gun owner myself I fail to understand the concern being shown by others here. With our government protecting you and all your rights you should have no fear. You won’t have time for

There's nothing short about a Suburban.

They will be banned soon too because kids can SHOOT THIER EYE OUT

Posted Images

Even though it will likely get me roundly hated I have my eye on a Tavor. And strangely enough I just got a Drozd with a carbine length barrel (950FPS out of a .177 is nothing to sneeze at) from a GI who decked it out completely and got bored with it. Same GI let his unfired PTR 91 go for $500 with optics, mount and a dozen steel mags.

Edited by The Deacon

anyone get a 'sorry were sold out' response to a panic purchase for which the item showed as in stock at time of purchase? I couple people have mentioned this on other forums, sounds like some places oversold their inventory (can't find where this was, thats what I get for going to bed).

I pretty much have what I want except for a nice 9MM Para pistol - either an M9 or a Sig P22x. Have two CZ-82 Makarovs though to fill that niche mostly. Never been a huge pistol guy.

If you are referring to a Berretta M9, save yourself a headache and buy the Sig or a Glock. The M9 is a piece of junk and I have seen several in the Military fail even though they are constantly inspected by Armorers. My son was in a group of Army shooters, (36 to be exact), last week doing Carbine/Pistol transitions and they broke two M9s. One had the barrel split and the other had a slide crack.

Sounds like range week....that's the last week before graduation! Good shit

• Like 1

I bought them some time ago, all during a period of calm.

I am currently in the market for a 500 S&W Handi-Rifle. Plan to order it after Christmas. This single shot rifle is very, very low on the ban list, but I'm going to get the barrel cut down to Title I minimum, then get it threaded to accept my VERS50 Suppressor. Barrel threading could be on the hit list, so I'm going to waste little time getting it done.

This is my collection so far (minus the 1919a4 in x54R that's on the way to my FFL):

IMG_0863.jpg

...I've got enough ammo and mags but want another gun purely for the hell of it...yes, I have an addiction (MAX limit: $1,800).

What do you suggest that i get considering what I already have?

Really sorry that you're so poor. Have you considered asking for donations?

..The hell are you you talking about?

I pretty much have what I want except for a nice 9MM Para pistol - either an M9 or a Sig P22x. Have two CZ-82 Makarovs though to fill that niche mostly. Never been a huge pistol guy.

If you are referring to a Berretta M9, save yourself a headache and buy the Sig or a Glock. The M9 is a piece of junk and I have seen several in the Military fail even though they are constantly inspected by Armorers. My son was in a group of Army shooters, (36 to be exact), last week doing Carbine/Pistol transitions and they broke two M9s. One had the barrel split and the other had a slide crack.

It was range week and they broke 4 M9s not 2. I heard it wrong. They had 36 shooters and 118K rounds to burn that week through various platforms. He graduated Monday so he's a new Night Stalker now!

R&R has 100 AR-15 lowers coming in. Call Robert at 509-551-7283 to get on the list. Hurry, I already put my name on 4 of them.

Doug

What brand lowers?

• Like 1

R&R has 100 AR-15 lowers coming in. Call Robert at 509-551-7283 to get on the list. Hurry, I already put my name on 4 of them.

Doug

Ditto what MT said. Maybe I can talk the wife into just one more weapon (lol) if they are goodies.

It was range week and they broke 4 M9s not 2. I heard it wrong. They had 36 shooters and 118K rounds to burn that week through various platforms. He graduated Monday so he's a new Night Stalker now!

Well then I'll have to call his platoon sergeant and tell him to Sho him "love" lol......just kidding he's probably not got to like his platoon sergeant LMFAO

• Like 1
Due to my recent unfortunate boating accident I have to start over from scratch, I may just stick to BB guns.

Due to my recent unfortunate boating accident I have to start over from scratch, I may just stick to BB guns.

Dang, same thing happened to me this past weekend! It was cold in that water too! It was too deep to find them, did good to save my own sorry butt! Guess I will be stuck with my single shot .22...poor old me!

Panicking because I don't have money to buy. Otherwise, I would probably be buying AK & AR mags and a few 30 round mags for my pistol, followed by at least an AR lower.

If I had more money than that, it would be a decent AK74 and as much 5.45 As I could get a good deal on. Panic or not, that ammo can only go up in price.

For all other ammo, I just need to stockpile primers & powder to avoid gouging! It is so freeing to roll your own. I should have started this years ago.