* 8 out of 10 Doctors recommend daily massaging of the breasts to reduce cancer.

I wonder if I could set up a kiosk at the mall... biggrin.png

As long as you doe'nt offer to pay to do the exam.... You could sell these too.

sexy-girl-support-2nd-base-breast-cancer-shirts_anvil-unisex-value-camo-tee_sand_w760h760.jpg

Edited by rnemhrd
  • Like 1

Getting paid to squeeze boobs? Yes, please!

Not sure if I could do the vajayjay exam like an OBGYN (some of those sarlac pits are gross!), but the boob part I can certainly master in short order and go home feeling like I did the world some good!

Save the tatas!

• Like 2

Not sure if I could do the vajayjay exam like an OBGYN (some of those sarlac pits are gross!), but the boob part I can certainly master in short order and go home feeling like I did the world some good!

Save the tatas!

post-4669-0-79864900-1355937690_thumb.jpg

Gynocology may seem like a cool field to work in until you have to examine a 400 pound 80 year old with a yeast infection.

• Like 1

Save the tatas!

post-4669-0-79864900-1355937690_thumb.jpg

Gynocology may seem like a cool field to work in until you have to examine a 400 pound 80 year old with a yeast infection.

And let me tell you my friend, that is the majority of patients. Healthy women seldom need to go to the doctor other than for minor checkups.

My GF has some big Tata's, and I like playing with them. She doesnt mind a bit. I knew there was a reason.

Pics or it didn't happen. JK021.gif

Oh, the pics have popped up in the chatroom from time to time. This is not the place for them. LOL