Looking for MD20 Drum

Hell! I tried to order from Botach and their site is down. Called and found out none instock. I finally got hold of someone at W.A.C and oredered two. I am on the hunt for some glk mags now. I have noticed that after I put items in the shopping cart on some websites it shows as nothing in cart at checkout. I had to call in my order to W.A.C. Well I am off to pick up a few glk mags now!

Hell! I tried to order from Botach and their site is down. Called and found out none instock. I finally got hold of someone at W.A.C and oredered two. I am on the hunt for some glk mags now. I have noticed that after I put items in the shopping cart on some websites it shows as nothing in cart at checkout. I had to call in my order to W.A.C. Well I am off to pick up a few glk mags now!

Just ordered mine 4 days ago. I put order thru and emailed and asked how many they had left in stock because their site dose not show availabilty, and they replied 4. I got my tracking number this morning :))

carolina shooter supply says they expect their shipment in tomorrow. Im hopeing my glock 26 50rd drum also becomes avail

• 2 weeks later...

Ahh yes, the Mike Davis Drums, seeing them sold out on many, many sites, for obvious reasons. I have one, but have started having clay pigeon fun, having 3 people chuck a total of 20 clays as fast as they can. Now that sort of fun is why I love my Saiga.

So, I would like to find one more myself, before the MD-20 becomes a holy-grail relic of our dystopian society.

Anyone heard from Mike Yet? Seems like he went MIA from here well before I joined the forums. To me I know him as the man, the myth, and the legend. I just hope he wasn't abducted by China-men or something.

Edited by slippingaway