Just seen Obama on tv and he's putting VP in charge of gun ban. Obama stated they'll have something in a month to propose! Write, call, post on FB, forums, anywhere and everywhere and pass the word! Don't sit on this or your guns rights are gone! Tell, congressman, senators, law makers, if they pass this POS bill coming up they're gone! we all this was their goal from day one, well the day is here, act!!!

• Like 12

Is there a recommended resource or a link where someone has already pulled together the contact info for this type of thing (understanding some of it may be state specific)? (I personally live in Central North Carolina). Thanks

UPDATE: Actually found this link in an earlier post started by SaigaPower: http://www.conservativeusa.org/links/complete-email-fax-list/?/mega-cong.htm.

Edited by some idiot

Just a thought, but people may want to think closely about internet posturing for fun in the future.

I've been just a guilty as anybody in the past... I mean, it's tempting to fuck with people who relinquish all emotional control if you just fuck with them right, like posting hog-hunting videos when screwing with vegans...

That being said, keep in mind that they really seem to be rampping up to attack people from a mental health aspect.

Remember the cat on facebook that got scooped up into a nuthouse a few months back?

The internet seems to be being looked at as more reality than Virtual. I know this isn't so for many of us who've been around them for a long time, but it's becoming the new reality.

I wouldn't be surprised if people tried using off handed comments to label people as dangerous in an attempt to take everything they have.

Just my .02

• Like 9
I wouldn't be surprised if people tried using off handed comments to label people as dangerous in an attempt to take everything they have.

Stuff like that has been happening since the dawn of humanity. Dangerous to either themselves or others.

if your smart and quiet or maybe just plain quiet, you may be scrutinized. If you have firearms on top of that............well..

Just a thought, but people may want to think closely about internet posturing for fun in the future.

I've been just a guilty as anybody in the past... I mean, it's tempting to fuck with people who relinquish all emotional control if you just fuck with them right, like posting hog-hunting videos when screwing with vegans...

That being said, keep in mind that they really seem to be rampping up to attack people from a mental health aspect.

Remember the cat on facebook that got scooped up into a nuthouse a few months back?

The internet seems to be being looked at as more reality than Virtual. I know this isn't so for many of us who've been around them for a long time, but it's becoming the new reality.

Just my .02

They will but this sword cuts 2 ways. Listen to the crazy sh*t coming from the libtards and I'm talking advocacy of violence.

• Like 3

But look at the media and how it is marching pretty much lockstep with their hero. "Libtard" stuff will not make it into the light of day for the majority. I remember when I was in Germany and touring the Dachau concentration camp. There was a black and white poster of a mass of people following the Nazi banner over the cliff into an abyss. I feel the same poster could be used for us today but the only thing needs to be changed is the flag -- it needs to have the Obama "O" large and in the middle of it.

NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO BE SILENT!!!

Edited by Odd Man Out
  • Like 6

I also toured Dachau when I was a kid. It was a very ugly place and made quite an impact on me. Most of that history has been minimized and forgotten, and that's exactly why it could happen again. It's hard to imagine for most people that there are organized groups that seek power and seek to do these same things again. May God bless us and give us the strength to stand strong through this.

post-16487-0-28712500-1355955161.jpg

• Like 4

Let's just say (just saying for the purpose of this "what if" scenario) that an assault weapons ban does get passed. What happens when another shooting takes place afterwards? That slippery slope is what concerns me most about this first AWB domino tipping over.

• Like 1

They're going to do what they're going to do regardless of what we say on these boards. I'll never bite my toungue while some anti gun prick calls for the murder of innocent gun owning patriots. They can kiss my gun loving ass.

• Like 1

They're going to do what they're going to do regardless of what we say on these boards. I'll never bite my toungue while some anti gun prick calls for the murder of innocent gun owning patriots. They can kiss my gun loving ass.

I'm talkin' more along the lines of threats of violence against others or politicians.

If "peace loving" lefties call for murdering people, that provides a great opener to challenge them to a little introspection.

If we allow ourselves to be sucked into the threat escalation game out of anger or fear, that only plays into the hands of the left and those on the right who are betraying us.... Which pretty much includes damn near every republican that you see in the media every 15 minuets talking about how they'll accept firearms prohibition.

Let's just say (just saying for the purpose of this "what if" scenario) that an assault weapons ban does get passed. What happens when another shooting takes place afterwards? That slippery slope is what concerns me most about this first AWB domino tipping over.

Eventually...

TheFuture.jpg

• Like 3

I posted this as a topic a little while ago. Men that don't exsit.

I guess they will have to send their hit squad that they sent to the elementry school to take my guns.

The GOVT is EVIL and a SICK twisted machine. Nothing superises me anymore.

A good friend of mine sent this to me,please give this some real thought,keep an open mind,thanks my friends and fellow patriots.

Friends, there is a gift that God has given me: I can smell something fishy a mile away. Like Benghazi. Almost on day one, I told my husband: “The facts don’t make sense. Something is wrong here.” Last night, after I saw a talking head interview (or, I should say, NOT ...interview) the father of the boy who saw his teacher get shot and ran for his life with a couple of friends, I told my husband, “Something is not right here. She didn’t ask a single relevant question. So far, this boy is the only eye-witness of the gunman coming forward. She didn’t ask if the boy saw one or more shooters. She didn’t ask any details of what the gunman did first, second, third. She didn’t ask for a description of the gunman. These reporters are complete prostitutes. They could care less about the feelings of the people they interview. So why didn’t she ask any of these questions?” In fact, I could tell she was biting back questions. I looked at my husband and said, “Cal, this thing is starting to stink. By now, there should be many eye-witness accounts of the actual gunman. There should be breathless survivors talking about how this guy walked by their room, etc. About how they narrowly escaped. But so far, it looks like every single eye-witness is dead. That is IMPOSSIBLE!”

I watched the situation LIVE. There were original reports of a second man who was found in the woods that they had put in custody. This man was NEVER spoken of again. Why? The details of the shooting changed enormously from one minute to the next. Inside sources at the police departments were reporting one thing while the official accounts said completely different information. The news reports were full of such ambiguous NON statements that I was furiously looking throughout the Internet to find solid evidence or eye-witness accounts to clarify. None was to be found. One example: They originally said that the shooter was buzzed in via the front office’s new video security system. Then, the news report said, “The shooter was NOT voluntarily buzzed into the school.” What the heck does THAT mean? Does that mean he forced his way through the system? Does that mean they have video evidence of his face? Does that mean that there was someone on the inside putting a gun to someone’s head to buzz the shooter in? Huh?

Also, it seems highly unlikely, based on descriptions of Adam, that he could have purchased all that black ops gear! The guy is described as being so shy that he would hug the school walls when someone approached him! Also, first the news definitely says the mother was a teacher and the classroom of dead kids was her class. Then, reports are that she had nothing to do with the school. So, why the shooting there? Also, the number and kind of weapons used changed. Also, where they discovered the weapons. Sometimes they reported that all the weapons were in the school. Then they said the rifle was in the car. But they also said that the shooter used the rifle to kill every single person with multiple shots.

No, something stinks here. The lack of eye witnesses of the shooter confirming the single shooter account is BLARINGLY absent. The reports of a second shooter in the woods has suddenly disappeared. The reporters are not grilling the one and only witness we know of- this little boy. Please don’t say they suddenly have even a smidge of conscience. The original statements about the shooter being buzzed into the school have simply disappeared. I was ready to let this go and explain it away as simple confusion. I was maddened by the timing and circumstances of the tragedy as concerns the upcoming UN small arms treaty & gun control. It killed me that this wack-job used LEGALLY REGISTERED weapons to do his killing. There is NO OTHER CONCLUSION, if the story is accurate, than the fact that had Adam Lanza NOT had access to those legal guns, he could never have killed those kids. He was too mentally ill to have gotten those weapons himself. He was diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome and we now know that he had many, many interventions by school officials in the past. I felt that the killing of little children would be the strongest argument yet that we should clamp down on gun ownership. I just couldn’t believe the TIMING and circumstances of this event- a GIFT to the Progressives to disarm us. Who can argue with this case? I was ready for the inevitable.

But a friend sent me the following links which tell a different story. Having reported the event LIVE and experienced the changing information, I am not surprised. In fact, it makes sense now.

Friends. I believe there is evidence of more than one shooter. I believe this was a PLANNED event- specifically to get the UN Small Arms Treaty signed. The father of the shooter is Peter Lanza, rumored to be scheduled to testify on the international LIBOR scandal. Guess who else is rumored to be scheduled to testify on the LIBOR scandal? Father of the BATMAN theater shooter. Amazing coincidence? We will see. The LIBOR scandal is a massive, worldwide network of banks, the Federal Reserve and highly position individuals such as Tim Geihtner and Ben Bernanke that are being accused of manipulating LIBOR rates to gain better market positions. Just some of the Banks involved are: the Canadian branches of the Royal Bank of Scotland, HSBC, Deutsche Bank, JP Morgan Bank, and Citibank, as well as ICAP (Intercapital), an interdealer broker.[37 It also mentions Bank of America & Barclays. It is ugly to its roots and VERY powerful people are involved.

I believe our GOVERNMENT shot those kids and teachers and used Adam Lanza and his family to pull it off. They might have killed two birds with one stone. One: If these men are involved in the LIBOR scandal, they can manipulate their testimony. Two: they get gun control. How very, very clever and efficient of them, right? I hate to say it. I hate to put myself ‘out there’ with this because I KNOW how I will be attacked. But I don’t do this for anyone’s approval. I do it to help the American People. You look at these links and you decide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uuhbCOqIaC4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature

• Like 1

I wish I believed we could stop this. I am trying, but my cold logic tells me it's done. This ban will be stupid, senseless, and useless for it's stated purpose. But I just don't see any force we can muster succeeding against this media clamor. The villagers have taken up the pitchforks and they will not rest until they get their ban.

And this ban won't have an expiration date. That is a "mistake" they will NEVER repeat. Future generations will look back on this the same as we look at 1934 and 1968.

Edited by Darth Saigus

I'm still not seeing how they will get the ban past the house. No one is going to move until after the task force report in January, and my then enough emotional momentum will have been lost that they will be able to either say no, or pull the teeth from any bill.

Executive Order with the stroke of the pen. I believe so called "assault weapons" will go the route of the street sweeper.

• Like 3

I'm still not seeing how they will get the ban past the house. No one is going to move until after the task force report in January, and my then enough emotional momentum will have been lost that they will be able to either say no, or pull the teeth from any bill.

Executive Order with the stroke of the pen. I believe so called "assault weapons" will go the route of the street sweeper.

Or worse.

Perhaps I am guilty of being an optimist, but without a liberal supreme court, I don't seeing something that sweeping going through executive order right now. It would invite a court battle on the scope of the powers of an executive order, and with a conservative SCOTUS I don't think they would risk it.

An angle to look at and play on. If they push the full out ban, by law they have to pay you for each and every weapon @ fair market value. With the ban looming and people shitting bricks, priceless will double soon enough. May even go triple this time around. The inflation would make it evermore worse. The price tag would be bigger than the Fed could cough up.

I would not put it past the BATFE to classify black rifles as DD's overnight. Most of the sheeple will be sleeping anyway and don't even care.

Just like with the NDAA. Nobody recalls how he swore up and down not to sign it, and deemed it a threat to our liberties, but while everyone was out partying for new years, he sneaked in and signed it at the last second.

But as for the ATF placing these into the same category as NFA items, I wouldnt let them scare you into turning them in, or letting them pay you for them. Its our freedoms. And mine are not for sale nor trade. What part of "Shall not be infringed" dont people understand?

• Like 1