This showed up in my inbox today. Believe it or don't history does repeat itself.

The primary-school shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, approximately 45 miles from the Colt Arms Factory, is just another one in the long line of government psyops designed to persuade the public to allow the government to take away their guns, and their means to defend themselves against the government and the banksters that the politicians really serve.

The small children murders are designed to create hysterical emotions in women to get them to demand that guns are banned. If that doesn‚t work they will continue with their evil agenda with worse and worse atrocities on younger children, until they get their way and disarm the people, so that they cannot fight back against government tyranny.

Newtown is the U.S.A.‚s Dunblane, which was orchestrated in Scotland in 1996 by the British establishment, to whip up hysteria in order to ban all handguns from the U.K. It was a follow-up to the Hungerford Massacre in England in 1987, which was carried out by mind-controlled Michael Ryan, who then shot himself so he could not be questioned, and it was used to ban semi-automatic rifles and shotguns.

It‚s always the same people behind it ˆ the gun-grabbers who want the people to be defenceless against the gun-grabbers‚ employers ˆ the banksters who own all of the politicians. They get their politicians to pass legislation for them, in order to remove the people‚s freedoms and means of defending themselves, and enslave them in a draconian police-state, under a mountain of debt, and then exterminate the useless-eaters.

The Dunblane massacre was supposedly carried out by Thomas Hamilton, who was a paedophile and procurer of children, for a high level paedophile ring involving senior members of the Tony Blair Labour-Party shadow-cabinet and others. The massacre served two purposes, it achieved their desired handgun-ban and killed the abused children, so they could not be witnesses against the elite-paedophiles. They then had the findings of the inquiry sealed for 100 years, which is proof of the above.

Like Newtown there were two shooters, Hamilton and a hit-man who shot Hamilton and made it look like Hamilton committed suicide after shooting 16 children, so that he couldn‚t be questioned. Hamilton was found in the school gymnasium slumped against a wall and still gurgling, when an off-duty policeman PC Grant McCutcheon entered the gym and saw two semi-automatic pistols, one on either side of Hamilton‚s body.

The autopsy revealed that Hamilton was killed with a .38 revolver. These people always slip-up with their crimes. There was no .38 revolver for him to have shot himself with. Thus, there was a second shooter who killed Hamilton.

Similarly, the first reports from Newtown were of two shooters, just like mind-controlled James Holmes in the Denver Batman Cinema massacre, the story then quickly changes to just one.

Columbine was similar, in that a team of shooters in black outfits were seen there and the two accused were on mind-altering prescription-drugs.

Wake up and see the pattern and their modus operandi and don‚t fall for it. Never let them take your guns, except from your cold dead hands.

All of these are staged events to whip-up hysterical public support for banning the people from having guns. It works the same in every country ˆ Hungerford in England, Dunblane in Scotland, Port Arthur in Australia and the list in America is endless, because of the Second Amendment and the people having a pro-gun culture. That makes it much more difficult to break the Americans‚ love of guns and the Second Amendment, which was put in place to protect the people from the government.

Gun bans work well for tyrants. They worked well for Hitler, Stalin and Chairman Mao, to name just three.

If you want to stop these massacres, wake-up and get rid of the banksters, their puppet-politicians and all gun-grabbers; arm teachers and ban gun-free zones.

From one who can see the pattern and hopes to enable you to see it too.

• Like 6

A good friend of mine sent this to me,please give this some real thought,keep an open mind,thanks my friends and fellow patriots.

Friends, there is a gift that God has given me: I can smell something fishy a mile away. Like Benghazi. Almost on day one, I told my husband: “The facts don’t make sense. Something is wrong here.” Last night, after I saw a talking head interview (or, I should say, NOT ...interview) the father of the boy who saw his teacher get shot and ran for his life with a couple of friends, I told my husband, “Something is not right here. She didn’t ask a single relevant question. So far, this boy is the only eye-witness of the gunman coming forward. She didn’t ask if the boy saw one or more shooters. She didn’t ask any details of what the gunman did first, second, third. She didn’t ask for a description of the gunman. These reporters are complete prostitutes. They could care less about the feelings of the people they interview. So why didn’t she ask any of these questions?” In fact, I could tell she was biting back questions. I looked at my husband and said, “Cal, this thing is starting to stink. By now, there should be many eye-witness accounts of the actual gunman. There should be breathless survivors talking about how this guy walked by their room, etc. About how they narrowly escaped. But so far, it looks like every single eye-witness is dead. That is IMPOSSIBLE!”

I watched the situation LIVE. There were original reports of a second man who was found in the woods that they had put in custody. This man was NEVER spoken of again. Why? The details of the shooting changed enormously from one minute to the next. Inside sources at the police departments were reporting one thing while the official accounts said completely different information. The news reports were full of such ambiguous NON statements that I was furiously looking throughout the Internet to find solid evidence or eye-witness accounts to clarify. None was to be found. One example: They originally said that the shooter was buzzed in via the front office’s new video security system. Then, the news report said, “The shooter was NOT voluntarily buzzed into the school.” What the heck does THAT mean? Does that mean he forced his way through the system? Does that mean they have video evidence of his face? Does that mean that there was someone on the inside putting a gun to someone’s head to buzz the shooter in? Huh?

Also, it seems highly unlikely, based on descriptions of Adam, that he could have purchased all that black ops gear! The guy is described as being so shy that he would hug the school walls when someone approached him! Also, first the news definitely says the mother was a teacher and the classroom of dead kids was her class. Then, reports are that she had nothing to do with the school. So, why the shooting there? Also, the number and kind of weapons used changed. Also, where they discovered the weapons. Sometimes they reported that all the weapons were in the school. Then they said the rifle was in the car. But they also said that the shooter used the rifle to kill every single person with multiple shots.

No, something stinks here. The lack of eye witnesses of the shooter confirming the single shooter account is BLARINGLY absent. The reports of a second shooter in the woods has suddenly disappeared. The reporters are not grilling the one and only witness we know of- this little boy. Please don’t say they suddenly have even a smidge of conscience. The original statements about the shooter being buzzed into the school have simply disappeared. I was ready to let this go and explain it away as simple confusion. I was maddened by the timing and circumstances of the tragedy as concerns the upcoming UN small arms treaty & gun control. It killed me that this wack-job used LEGALLY REGISTERED weapons to do his killing. There is NO OTHER CONCLUSION, if the story is accurate, than the fact that had Adam Lanza NOT had access to those legal guns, he could never have killed those kids. He was too mentally ill to have gotten those weapons himself. He was diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome and we now know that he had many, many interventions by school officials in the past. I felt that the killing of little children would be the strongest argument yet that we should clamp down on gun ownership. I just couldn’t believe the TIMING and circumstances of this event- a GIFT to the Progressives to disarm us. Who can argue with this case? I was ready for the inevitable.

But a friend sent me the following links which tell a different story. Having reported the event LIVE and experienced the changing information, I am not surprised. In fact, it makes sense now.

Friends. I believe there is evidence of more than one shooter. I believe this was a PLANNED event- specifically to get the UN Small Arms Treaty signed. The father of the shooter is Peter Lanza, rumored to be scheduled to testify on the international LIBOR scandal. Guess who else is rumored to be scheduled to testify on the LIBOR scandal? Father of the BATMAN theater shooter. Amazing coincidence? We will see. The LIBOR scandal is a massive, worldwide network of banks, the Federal Reserve and highly position individuals such as Tim Geihtner and Ben Bernanke that are being accused of manipulating LIBOR rates to gain better market positions. Just some of the Banks involved are: the Canadian branches of the Royal Bank of Scotland, HSBC, Deutsche Bank, JP Morgan Bank, and Citibank, as well as ICAP (Intercapital), an interdealer broker.[37 It also mentions Bank of America & Barclays. It is ugly to its roots and VERY powerful people are involved.

I believe our GOVERNMENT shot those kids and teachers and used Adam Lanza and his family to pull it off. They might have killed two birds with one stone. One: If these men are involved in the LIBOR scandal, they can manipulate their testimony. Two: they get gun control. How very, very clever and efficient of them, right? I hate to say it. I hate to put myself ‘out there’ with this because I KNOW how I will be attacked. But I don’t do this for anyone’s approval. I do it to help the American People. You look at these links and you decide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uuhbCOqIaC4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature

• Like 5

The really important thing to remember is this... whether the above is accurate... you cannot get the masses to buy it... no matter how it could be presented.

Read my sig line on ignorance...

000.gif

True. I'm not trying to sell it either.

I have to admit it does make me wonder though.

• Like 2

I am not the type for "conspiracy's". It is either because I am too uneducated to understand it or (and I like this better) I don't see the need to spend time trying to unravel things. I look at what has happened and try to do things that will effect the future. Twisting about conspiracy theories seem like a waste of time for me. It might be all consuming for some, but not for me.

I think in the future they will look at 9/11, all of the gun free zone mass shootings, bank bailouts, fiscal cliff, gun bans, and hundreds of other things, all of that stuff going on... they'll look back and say, "Why couldn't they see the signs? It was all right in front of them!"

Edit: I don't always buy in to the latest conspiracy theories either, but nor do I discount them. I want to know the truth no matter where the evidence leads and what the event was. There are many times in the past that those in positions of trusted authority have betrayed that trust. Many, many times and lots of blood on their hands.

Edited by Spartacus
  • Like 2

It would not surprise me if the above premise was exactly what is going on. The current administration shows no evidence of perceived limits on what they can force upon us or what they think we will believe.

• Like 5

I have to say that if any of that is true it makes sense. What are the chances of this going main stream on fox news. If it did then I would think these rich people in charge would have more people killed for spilling the story. One thing is for certain. No matter what really happened I trully feel sad for the familys that lost loved ones from this.

Edited by rogers
  • Like 2

A lot of people will argue with conspiracy's. About the only thing that they can come up with is a way to try and discredit it. Not disprove it. There is a difference between the two. But for the OP, it very well could be true. I try to look at past events and actions taken to consider if any conspiracy based info holds any merit. Sad truth is, many of them do. People would have a hard time believing that guns were ran into Mexico too, if it wasnt right infront of their face on the tv for the breif moment it was. Sadly, all the assholes pushing for this ban have seemed to forget all about that little scandal, and the damage its caused to many more families than this recent horseshit.

For Obama, he's a puppet. He dont give a shit about those kids. How could he care for the 20 kids killed in that school, when he has killed 10x as many with his illegal drone strikes in other nations. Its all bullshit and convenient non the less.

But people are dumbed down, blind and dont want to think that our government would do such a thing. Its that type of denial that has helped get us in this horseshit mess we are currently in.

• Like 4

MfWiC,

I'm sure nobody here is calling you ignorant. How did you get that?

I find this shit interesting. I don't get all twisted up in it but if you look at some of the shit this administration has already done it starts to get freaky as hell.

Benghazi

Fast and furious. Translation; Planting evidence to make Holder's fairy tale about Mexican drug cartels getting their guns from the US marketplace appear to be true.

One thing is for sure. Even the Shit-stains in this administration know that gun laws do not reduce crime but in fact exacerbate it. So you have to ask yourself why do they want to reduce or eliminate our fire-power?

The answer is the same as it has been since the first Tyrant ruled over a people.

SO WE CAN'T DEFEND OURSELVES AGAINST THEM !!

So suppose there is no conspiracy. Is it any better to exploit the deaths of the innocent the way they are doing right now?

The framers knew this all too well thus the 2nd Amendment.

https://www.youtube....h?v=QEIV7-PkdRQ

Edited by Long Shot

I don't know. Fast and furious was contrived to attempt to push the gun control issue. This is so blatantly obvious you are a moron if you can't see that. It resulted in the death of 2 Americans and untold thousands of Mexicans and this is fact that is just being ignored, perpertrated by the top law official in the US. I'll repeat that, The top police officer in the country has committed unconstitutional felonies and no body cares and barry knew also?

Well forget the Mexicans they are like killing ants,no big loss there and 2 Americans clearly were not enough. So they come up with this plan to kill multiple white children. If that doesn't get the public on our side nothing will. I don't know. I am afraid these people will do ANYTHING to push their agenda and if this last stunt is factualized there will be a coup in this country and they don't want an armed populace.They have already proved American lives are expendable, read Benghazi.

• Like 5

All I will say is, if they will do Fast & Furious, they are capable of anything!

I'll twist it one better......

If they are willing to let 4 people die begging for help, blame it on a video, and all the key players suddenly have medical issues or resign(nice try, Hillary....not buying it), then what are they NOT capable of.

• Like 2

For one thing I'm not ignorant and I'm not trying to sell anything.

I just thought people might be interested in this, that's all.

Indy was referring to why most people won't believe it.

Some things can be overwhelming if one looks deeply into them and connects the dots.

Then if they've been conditioned to mentally group some subjects with the topics of interests that people who think aliens abduct people pursue, the combination of not wanting to accept some things and the desire to avoid stigmatization from their peers may generally ensure they reject the entire concept and give it no thought.

It's easier that way.

What are the chances of this going main stream on fox news.

Slim to none. Bill O'Reilly even calls for restrictions on "Assault" weapons & after it happened, Rupert Murdoch posted this;

post-19652-0-04751900-1355969139.png

Some would say Fox news just pretends to be on the side of the liberty minded folks to manipulate the people so they're not constantly screaming about a perceived media bias....

Anyhow... I'll stir the pot...

You know how people in that letter brought up the similarity between Peter Lanza and the CO. Shooter's dad both allegedly being set to testify about the world central bankers in the LIBOR fraud's hearings???

I got one that's even better... Funny shit.... Dude's connected to UN Agenda-21 as well! LMFAO!!!! 021.gif

Peter Lanza, being Tax Director & Vice President of taxes for GE Energy Financial recently worked on a deal getting a

And who owns GE? Well... Partially JP Morgan Chase, which is owned now by the Rockefellers, and that's just classic being as both JP Morgan andRockefeller were both said to be agents of the Rothschilds, who invented the Central Banking System and ultimately run our country's central bank, the federal reserve as well as are said to run the World Bank, which finances the United Nations which will get one hell of a boost in revenue when the world's Carbon Taxes & Greenhouse Gas Taxes start flowing in to finance & maintain all the bureaucracies that will be needed to implement all the governance at the global level that "sustainability" will require...

Also, keep in mind what happened shortly before the batman shooting.... Obama postponed the UN Small Arms Treaty until next year because he couldn't sign it during an election year...

Also, Just a month prior, Alabama Nullified Agenda 21 programs in their state and Florida began the process as well as other states...

Now, what would the US Citizens needing to be disarmed have to do with any of the above???

Well, first there's this which keeps floating around... un_blue_helmet.jpg

Then... How can a state Nullify anything federal if the federal government has all the guns and funds local law enforcement....

And kinda because UN's Agenda 21 goes against every thing this country was founded on and people are JUST now figuring out that ultimately in the not too distant future, they're all going to be moved into condensed "Sustainable" cities whether they like it or not, and they WILL NOT be compensated for their property when they are dragged off of it & they'd rather you Good Ol' Boys not have battle rifles when they come'a knockin'.

If you live anywhere outside of the light black specks in this map, that part applies to you;

post-19652-0-61630800-1355994744_thumb.jpg

That's your new civic duty because as per the principle of Social Equity; "The individual gives up personal wants for the needs of the community" and as per the principle of Ecological Integrety, "Individual rights are subordinated to environmental needs." Or as quoted by Harvey Ruvin; "Individual rights will have to take a back seat to the collective in the process of implementing Sustainable Development"

If anybody's looking for a rationale explanation of the UN's Agenda For The 21'st Century, and still has an attention span long enough to take an hour to recognize what's been happening around them, this is a great lecture explaining Agenda-21, and it's devoid of the Alex Jones'esque style hysterics. But I warn ya'..... There's no flashing lights or dramatic music, so you probably won't make it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GykzQWlXJs

On another note...

Many people are confused about why the news & government are talking about upping Mental Health Drug Access, when all the shooters were doped up or coming off of psychotropics to begin with... That part just doesn't make sense to them....

Well, how else do you get legislation passed to force people to take their happy-pills? (which by law many times are referred to as Chemical Restraints)

If you look into it, you'd see that at the same time this summer that everything else was happening, the FDA approved an indigestible microchip for pills that makes a chemical reaction between 2 metals when it hits your stomach acid creating enough electricity to communicate with a smartphone and send a signal telling your doctor that you took your meds.... Like you agreed to do as a condition to stay out of the lock down psych unit after your forced government controlled healthcare psychiatric evaluation that came from the laws that they're working on writing up right now! 032.gif

Maybe that's why they're giving away all the Obama Phones "With Free Minuets And Everything!!"...

It might also be why Obamacare builds an army of police too.

Okay... Have fun going crazy on all that. happy.png

I saw a thread titled "Conspiracy Theory?" and just had to play for a minuet.

Back to vork fo' Pauly now.

• Like 4

Very good explanation of mass manipulation here:

http://www.infowars.com/how-the-newtown-massacre-became-a-mind-control-television-event/

And then I learned about this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gladio

Nothing new going on here in the USA - we sponsored the same thing all over Europe for 40+ years. Don't think they would murder 20 children to forward their agenda? IT'S BEEN DONE PREVIOUSLY!

• Like 1

Great read HERE

Kitty Werthmann survived Hitler.

“What I am about to tell you is something you’ve probably never heard or read in history books,” she likes to tell audiences.

“I am a witness to history.

“I cannot tell you that Hitler took Austria by tanks and guns; it would distort history.

“We voted him in....”

...“Next came gun registration. People were getting injured by guns. Hitler said that the real way to catch criminals (we still had a few) was by matching serial numbers on guns. Most citizens were law abiding and dutifully marched to the police station to register their firearms. Not long afterwards, the police said that it was best for everyone to turn in their guns. The authorities already knew who had them, so it was futile not to comply voluntarily.

“No more freedom of speech. Anyone who said something against the government was taken away. We knew many people who were arrested, not only Jews, but also priests and ministers who spoke up.

“Totalitarianism didn’t come quickly, it took 5 years from 1938 until 1943, to realize full dictatorship in Austria. Had it happened overnight, my countrymen would have fought to the last breath. Instead, we had creeping gradualism. Now, our only weapons were broom handles. The whole idea sounds almost unbelievable that the state, little by little eroded our freedom.”

“This is my eye-witness account..."

“America is truly is the greatest country in the world.

“Don’t let freedom slip away.

“After America, there is no place to go.”

__

• Like 2

Since my degree is in history I feel compelled to comment here on the Hitler gun control myth. I have seen this repeated in various posts and stories across the internet, and they always state that it was Hitler who initiated gun control and registration.

That's flat out wrong. It all comes from a supposed speech Hitler made in 1935 championing gun registration. Trouble is, Hitler never made such a speech. And the truth is that no gun law was passed in Germany in 1935. There was no need for one, since a gun registration program was already in effect in Germany; it was enacted in 1928, five years before Hitler came into power. But that law did not “outlaw” guns, it just restricted their possession to individuals who were considered law-abiding citizens, and who had a reason to own one.

But in 1938 Hitler DID enact a new gun law. The new law in many ways LOOSENED gun restrictions. For example, it greatly expanded the numbers of people who were exempt, it lowered the legal age of possession from 20 to 18, and it completely lifted restriction on all guns except handguns, as well as on ammunition.

So the next time you see one of those supposed "eyewitness" quotes by someone who lived during the period explaining how Hitler took away the guns of the German people, remember EVERYTHING you read on the internet ISN'T true!

Edited by Jpanzer