Saiga 12 found in Sandy Hook shooters trunk?

The first time I saw that video and saw whoever was clearing it reach over to the right side of the gun and pull a charging handle, I knew it was some sort of AK variant. Can't tell for sure what type. The round that gets ejected does appear rather large though. The AR-15 is already getting blamed for all of America's problems, last thing we need is them going after Saigas as well. The average (non-gun owning) citizen has always had a negative disposition towards the AK platform as it is. It all goes back to fear and ignorance.

Pausing the video at 0:10, that does look a lot like the standard Saiga 12 handguard.

Edited by D-H

My definition of high capacity in the shotgun world is a 3" #1 buck shell. 24 nearly .30 cal pellets with each shot. One shotshell = 1 20 round clip. In the news world, High capacity refers to the amount of ignorance and hype spewed forth as Truth. Surely there are more educated people like us than them. OH wait, the leader of the Jackass Party was re-elected. Perhaps we are outnumbered.