Saw this on akfiles, a fun way to aleviate the ban drama. Assuming the ban passes now, while you're reading this stupid thread, you close the window and BAM! Google news shows they re-upped the AWB right NOW...what would be your next firearm purchase?

I would get two lever actions, a nice Henry rifle to keep stock and beautiful, and a Rossi to tacticool. Congress cant stop the rail space train!

stbigboy_111706inset.jpg

Rossi-Ranch-Hand-Tactical.jpg

After that, probably some kind of XD(m). One of the ones that takes the long mag and short mag for CCW.

Edited by mostholycerebus

Another lever rifle in 30-30 to go with the old Winchester.

I choose Marlin 336w/s, but unforgettably it was after they moved factories and fired all the original gun smiths. Has been sent off once for warranty already, the scope is going off now too, hoping to make it to the range to sight it in for open sights.

I would not want to go through this BS again. Since the stupid fuckers on the other side of the fence can't figure out what a God given Right is and our corrupt legislators have foolishly sold us out (again), I would go with safe bets and begin to buy the last guns they will go after, black powder muskets.

Fuck!

I hope the few good representatives of our government force any law that goes through to also be tied to provisions to provide for better identification and free treatment of the unstable, so they don't switch to butterknives, like in China. God this pisses me off.

Anyway, I have stocked up as best I can, and my main draw is skeet, so I think my next purchase will just be another shotgun.

I recommend we all buy shovels. We will need them to dig out of all the bullshit this government and the liberals will leave us with in the next four years.

Or we can just make some more AKs out of them (remember this? http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/179192-DIY-Shovel-AK-photo-tsunami-warning)

• Like 1

I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!

I am in the market since the boat fliped and all my firearms fell in to the lake.

Or one of these.

post-37682-0-55372700-1356099078_thumb.jpg

post-37682-0-46890800-1356099091_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

So what are you buying in the event of a ban? As the OP asks?

Stopped posting things like that a long time ago.

The OP's premise is that a ban would change the nature of the next purchase.

I am saying it wont matter.

Edited by Rhodes1968