Ahahahahaa, I got banned from the AK files.

Atta boy Chevy!

Except.... what's the deal with not posting the Miss Saiga & "half naked chick with an AR" pics here?

Don't know why, but I just had the urge to dig up the link on this video.......

http://youtu.be/q7wNR1XnQ_4

Edited by Spartacus
  • Like 1

akfiles is full of total maniacs

make that maniacs, imbeciles, losers, and twits. might be a few good people on there, but why they're there with that bunch boggles the mind

Dont forget the racist, jew hating, biggots. I really only go there for humor. It really is a great example of how NOT to run a forum. Has to be the worst gun forum out there. I would hate to think of the lefties getting a hold of that place and useing them as an example as the average gun owner. Im pretty sure they only have one mod, and the Admin only shows up about every 18-24 months to check on things.

Its not the first time I have been banned there haha.gif It was well worth it. Just so happens, my luck, the mod was apparently around and it got pulled down pretty damn fast or I would have linked to it.

One week ban for posting nudity. Merry christmas knucklehead smile.png Priceless The smiley means he likes the pic I bet. With all the other stuff that goes on there a little skin gets you a ban, and you can talk racist hate talk wide open... Just odd.

Edited by rnemhrd

akfiles is full of total maniacs

make that maniacs, imbeciles, losers, and twits. might be a few good people on there, but why they're there with that bunch boggles the mind

Dont forget the racist, jew hating, biggots. I really only go there for humor. It really is a great example of how NOT to run a forum. Has to be the worst gun forum out there. I would hate to think of the lefties getting a hold of that place and useing them as an example as the average gun owner. Im pretty sure they only have one mod, and the Admin only shows up about every 18-24 months to check on things.

Its not the first time I have been banned there haha.gif It was well worth it. Just so happens, my luck, the mod was apparently around and it got pulled down pretty damn fast or I would have linked to it.

IMO it's getting to be a dangerous place to post. It's the only gun forum I've been to where a large number of posters actively talk openly about their desire to murder politicians and starting a civil war.

That place is getting to the point where it's almost the same as posting to stormfront.

• Like 2

so over on the politics and religion files, it's perfectly ok to threaten to kill government officials, talk about building unregistered machine guns, talk about killing cops, tell people they will burn in hell because they didn't buy a wasr, and a whole list of other bullshit, but you get banned for that laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

what's even more comical is they actually had a thread just recently asking for suggestions on how to fix the shit that goes on there, i sent a PM to the new mod with some suggestions, but i doubt they will be taken into account because it involves banning people who openly admit to illegal activity and cause the general mayhem that the staff seems to love over there.

that place makes gun owners look like maniacs and i wish it would either get cleaned up or go away permanently

• Like 2

I read a lot of threads from that forum over the years, and am pretty suprised at some of the shit they actually tolerate. I seen a few guys get banned not long ago for stupid shit, but tolerate lots of what you guys mentioned. In all honesty, I like this forum better anyways.

• Like 1

I'm sure both are better than thehigh(horse)road.org.

Been banned their multiple times for not cowering in front of a moderator's rebuke.

They seem to take it personally that I bow to no man, especially some online bitch

keyboard commando. Only thing there worthwhile were some decent for sale ads.

I'd much rather have a wild and raucous forum over a Baptist church fellowship.

(Apologies to the Baptists, but you know what I mean.)