R&R will have AR-15 Lowers in stock!

Doug, thanks for the info. I sent him an email and will try to call when I get off work. Please disreguard the email that I send to R&R targets in your signature. I thought that was the one.

Either email is good, I just put up Robert's personal email address in case the other one didn't get to him.

Doug

I ordered one yesterday. Great price for these, especially considering the current situation.

I sent him an email for 2 lowers @ both emails. how much are they?

I believe he is charging less than $150 each. I have seen them for sale over $300 each this past week. If you want to have an AR-15 lower this is a really good deal. I have 4 on order.

Doug

i had sent him an email for the waiting list,he ended up replying yesterday night,thanks anyways. also any idea about whether hell have any saigas?

Robert has Saigas in stock but he is using them for his custom builds. If you want a custom R&R Saiga now is a good time to order.

Doug

any specifics,like what brand they are or what the distributer said,it really doesnt matter,just wondering.

No, I don't have any info but I'm taking what I can get at this point and the price is way better than is available anywhere right now. I can guarantee that you can sell them for more if you don't like them. I'm keeping mine in the safe to build into rifles later.

Doug

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="R & R Targets" data-cid="849276" data-time="1358525755"><p>

FYI, Lowers are expected in around the end of the month!<br />

<br />

Doug</p></blockquote>

I'm ready to start building on mine, can't wait! Tell Robert thanks again for getting some and offering them!

Im sure I could resale them for more,although im going to do the same as you & store them in the safe for later builds, also let us know if hes going to have any other parts or uppers,,bcgs,etc.& as stated by previous poster,thank him for everything & thank you for helping us out, right now theres an extreme shortage because many people that buy like 100 of whatever's in stock & then charging extreme amounts on gunbroker, im reasonable & believe people should make their money, I just know that when your done with the dros fees & ffl fees,their not making much but they are driving the price way up, instead their causing this shortage because their hoarding everything & gauging like crazy,instead this is a time we should be buying a few of what we need & keeping it,instead of creating shortages for all the other first time buyers,I think the more new gunowners there are the better it is for our cause,where as they wont join GOA or NRA if they cant buy a gun to begin with,anyways im very glad you & doug have not gone that route of gauging us,& instead have chosen to be reasonable while still making your money, I commend you guys for your honesty in these extreme times.