Obama youtube video response to petition

I could only make it to about 0:43 before I had to turn it off. This man is true dumpster garbage. "Hi everybody"? You are the President of The United States of America. I'd say he could at least open with "my fellow Americans" but it is obvious this man is wholly un-American and wants to turn the nation into a cesspool of everything that is disgusting and wrong here today.

He mentioned gun owners want gun control? Most gun owners I know personally, know that gun control is bullshit and wouldnt support these garbage laws. Oh wait, he must be addressing the portion of gun owners that thing its a sporting right. I'll control my own guns thank you. We all know if it gets shot down, he'll just force it by EO. Our Bill of Rights shed yet another tear.

• Like 4

He mentioned gun owners want gun control? Most gun owners I know personally, know that gun control is bullshit and wouldnt support these garbage laws. Oh wait, he must be addressing the portion of gun owners that thing its a sporting right. I'll control my own guns thank you. We all know if it gets shot down, he'll just force it by EO. Our Bill of Rights shed yet another tear.

It is the libtard and this POS' mantra: Lie, LIE and LIE again everytime you open your F 'ing piehole. The A-holes that re-elected this fraud will believe it. Check the last election results.

• Like 1

I'm done watching this impending trainwreck build up to it's ultimate conclusion... I ain't got the sanity left for it. I'm going to renew my NRA membership and educate folks here at home. The MSM and current executive administration will no longer be getting anymore ad-dollars from me.

• Like 1

It is the libtard and this POS' mantra: Lie, LIE and LIE again everytime you open your F 'ing piehole. The A-holes that re-elected this fraud will believe it. Check the last election results.

I know it. It sucks, its sad, and pathetic. The dumbasses pulling for this shit dont realize the damage they are causing. Even for themselves. Its seems to me they are just as against self defense as they are our guns. Our nation is going into the shitter full steam ahead.

There were 4 pro gun petitions on we the people which quickly achived 25,000 signatures and were promtly removed fromt he main page. The one anti gun petition was left up till it achieved 150,000... they're games and trechary know no end. He didn't adress any of the pro gun petitions...

I don't give a rat's ass what the majority of the American people want...........

This is America and it is a republic.....the majority should never be allowed to take the rights away from anyone.......

What's next....??? The majority of America will want to ???????????????

This is just getting worse by the day.

I have grown weary of this whole mess and the next time some douche bag says "why do you need an assault rifle"? I'm gonna say because one day when you sh*theads get your way and the country is like that sh*thole to the south of us (Mexico) and it will be like Syria or Libya here with shooting in the streets, assholes like you will not only wish you had one but I will neither protect you or assist you and furthermore view you as the reason I am having to deal with this sh*t now and you are now fair game. Your rock or stick is trumped by my M60.

Have a nice day!010.gif

• Like 2

I think that some of the talk about 'the mental health aspect' is scarier than the ban talk. I hoped Republicans don't get sucked into this shit, it seems that they are. Who would be given the authority to deem someone crazy? What would be the criteria? To what end would they go to detain said crazy? Once detained, what would happen then? These are some huge questions. Empowering our government to get rid of the crazies for us probably sounds like a grand idea to some liberals, but for me it is some scary shit.

What would be worse? Limiting our mag capacity or kicking down our door because our ex-girlfriend told them we said something 'crazy', "...and he has guns".

They may not even be playing for the ban, the end game may be that they will concede the gun bans to get more power on this 'mental health' angle.

Watch the other hand

I am also wary of the mental health angle some people are talking up to draw the heat off the gun control debate. I don't think there's a simple solution to mental health either. I've seen a lot of people on various psychotropic drugs, and a lot of people reacted to them differently. Right now medication is preferred over institutionalization. You can't put everyone in crazy house, and you can't just throw a bunch of pills at someone either. I'm sure there is someone out there smarter than myself who can come up with something, but I'm not going demonize people with mental issues the way the media is doing the same thing to gun owners. It's just that I've met a lot of people with very real mental health problems. Just like law-abiding gun owners, an overwhelming majority of them would never harm another person for no reason.

I know and work with so called gun owners that don't want people owning any type of military style weapon. Amazingly they are Dems, and own hunting rifles and amazingly 45acp pistols.

We call them FUDDS.......after Elmer Fudd. You know...the gun snob at the range who thinks his $300 Savage 30-06 with $1200 Zeist scope is all he needs to hunt with. I get them at the range occasionally, but the rangemaster usually tells them STFU, shoot, or go home.

I have a brother in law that is one of these liberal Obama supporters who is afraid of guns therefore no one else should have them either. That seems to be the case with most of these types I believe, since they are scared of guns. They also are scared of anyone who owns them and believe that anyone of us could go crazy at any moment. I have asked him what he would do if they had an intruder ( they have an alarm system)so do I. What do you do untill the police arrive it could take 30 minutes or more and I have a gun to protect my family. His responce was you wouldnt have time to get your gun, maybe not but at least I have a chance! Again what would you do....he had no responce! I still think the best thing we can do is be the voice of reason and try to get as many people as possible to at least think about it. I do think it works best to try and educate them rather than pointing out how stupid and easily led they are!