Doesn't matter, man. I live right. I'm happy. If fire falls from the sky and the earth implodes, I know I can leave happy. HEY, It's 5:00 am on 12-22-12! We're still here and I'm still fine!

• Like 1

Come on, guys.... This wasn't about panic or politics. It's about being happy with where you are in life and goods things instead of all that other crap that I'm trying to put my blessings on top of. I think we all need some of that once in awhile in place of everything depressing and oppressing, all the time.

• Like 2

Well, I guess we made it. I did read a article today that perhaps scientists have been only approximate in reckoning the Mayan calender with ours, and could be off actually by 4 or 5 days. This alone will allow The History 2 channel to run their apocalypse marathon for at least another week....laugh.png

Yeoldetool, you are correct sir. We all need to be lifted up from time to time. Personally and professionally this has been one of the worst years I've ever gone through. But I'm still here!

And the Mayans believed the end of the old calender would lead to the start of a new era. Let the new era begin and let it be one filled with love, joy, and prosperity for us all....

Come on, guys.... This wasn't about panic or politics. It's about being happy with where you are in life and goods things instead of all that other crap that I'm trying to put my blessings on top of. I think we all need some of that once in awhile in place of everything depressing and oppressing, all the time.

I dunno. Have you heard about the panic buying going on? If so, should I panic?

But I agree wholeheartedly with your point and also you can always find a silver lining in these dark clouds. For example, now I can tell the wife I was thinking ahead when I bought my Hi-Point 995TS that she forbade me from purchasing. Also, I can now tell her I'm keeping the two SKSs I bought for resale. Just a prudent course of action as I'm sure she will understand.

Uh, convincing her that buying an AR lower is an excellent idea might be a really tough sell though. Anyone know of a good sale? LOL!