The last few days I've been monitoring the S-12 mags at CSS & MAA. First it was drums, then the 12 rounders started selling out. Now about all that's to be had are those equipped for the Iz-433 magwell. The original Russian 5 rounders are long gone as well. WTF?

So, this is the route I've taken. Unfortunately I'll have plenty of unused magazines laying around the house until that magwell shows up from rusmilitary.

Edited by HighPlainsDrifter

Type in MDARMS it's there right at the top of the list. I just can't believe this crazy BS.

My misunderstanding, I guess I need to sign in to get all the information.

I'm more interested in what people will actually pay. There's a "no reserve" auction ending in 20 hours that has 3 bids currently at $125. Let's wait and see...

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=323191018

Edited by HighPlainsDrifter

The guy that posted the auction was prabably hoping for $40. and is shitting himself now.lol he has others up to. They were started at a low or normal price. People are just nuckin' futs. You fuck your self in a bidding war. KNOW WHEN TO STOP. Seller is'nt screwing anyone there. Who ever wins that mag deserves a pro mag. This is his last auction. PROMAG SAIGA 12GA 10RD BLK (#321034174451) US $29.85

Edited by rnemhrd

I'm thinking with all the stuff gone now it might be time to look at improvised weapons.

Seems a Claxton fruit cake dropped down each leg of a pair of heavy duty panty hose might make lethal bolo-mace-bludgeon kind of deal for hand to hand situations...there should be plenty of them available now as no one eats them and after being exposed to air they morph into a hard, concrete like substance. Just an idea...

• Like 2

I'm thinking with all the stuff gone now it might be time to look at improvised weapons.

Seems a Claxton fruit cake dropped down each leg of a pair of heavy duty panty hose might make lethal bolo-mace-bludgeon kind of deal for hand to hand situations...there should be plenty of them available now as no one eats them and after being exposed to air they morph into a hard, concrete like substance. Just an idea...

I laugh SO hard, my face hurts.

THANKS SO MUCH, I needed that bad after today!!!

It's all mags now. Places and people are selling 30 round AR mags for $50!!!!!!!!! And idiots are buying them up! It's so tempting to take advantage....

I'm starting to feel I was pretty smart to buy 30 Thermold mags at $6.75 each on wednesday.

Somebody has bid $355 for 10 thermold mags http://www.gunbroker...?Item=322418335 and the REALLY stupid part is that on the same page is somebody selling them $149 for 10 bin.

Of course I can't sell them until I receive them. Expected delivery is Jan 8. People will probably have gotten over the stupid by then. beaten.gif

Edited by Darth Saigus

Those would be banned also. It would deliver a double blow with one swing,. Could be considered an assault cake.

• Like 1

Type in MDARMS it's there right at the top of the list. I just can't believe this crazy BS.

I'm more interested in what people will actually pay. There's a "no reserve" auction ending in 20 hours that has 3 bids currently at $125. Let's wait and see...

http://www.gunbroker...?Item=323191018

LOL, I paid $271 for the first one I bought, second run, straight from MD arms. And there was no talk of a ban then. Still rubs me the wrong way, a bit.

Edited by EnzNow

I bought one of the MD drums back when they were that price too. I've since got more, but around 100 bucks. No regrets.

Last month, there was a GB auction for Magpul Pmags with windows for like $13 each. The guy had around 500 of them. Unfortunately, I only had enough funds to get half a dozen at the time. D'oh!

Heads up!

Max, The owner of this forum just Re-Upped on S-12 mags & drums.

Looks like he had a touch of foresight when he placed his last order.

As of the time of this post, his site says he has;

125 - MD-20's 027.gif (140 a couple hours ago)

90 - ProMag 12 round "Nutsack" drums

157 - black AGP 10 round sticks

103 - dark earth AGP 10 round sticks

91 - SGM 10 round sticks

7 - SGM 8 round sticks

Get'em while they're hot & show these liberal douchebags they're only INCREASING the numbers of firearms out there with their ban talk!

These bitches will click an online petition that takes absolutely NO effort... That ain't saying shit compared to what WE as private citizens do when we push firearms sales higher than any 3rd world country's government could ever hope to buy out of OUR OWN pockets!

Oh.... And that being said...

Every one of you... REMEMBER your state's elected officials who came on the news right after this shit started, BRAGGING ABOUT THEIR "A" RATING FROM THE NRA AS THEY WERE ADMITTING TO BEING WILLING TO SELL US OUT! They gave US our stressful holiday season.... Let's not forget to return the favor!

Also, please remember to do your part to bitchslap the crap out of the NRA until they're back in line. WE ARE THE NRA! These cocksuckers who think they're running the show need to be put the fuck back in check!

I don't want just school security suggestions! I want all out fuckin' war on the anti-american Fucktard's firearms prohibition movement!!!

Victory in a defensive war is unattainable. The best defense, is a ruthless offense, and I for one, will NEVER forget a traitor!!!

getsome.gif

Yeah... Those of us who are Christians will forgive... But on the other hand, we were the ones who invented the thumbscrews... Let's start twistin'em... wink.png

• Like 3

Thanks Pauly & Max I greatly appreciate it.

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year to All.

Heads up!

As of the time of this post, his site says he has;

125 - MD-20's 027.gif (140 a couple hours ago)

90 - ProMag 12 round "Nutsack" drums

157 - black AGP 10 round sticks

103 - dark earth AGP 10 round sticks

91 - SGM 10 round sticks

7 - SGM 8 round sticks

Get'em while they're hot & show these liberal douchebags they're only INCREASING the numbers of firearms out there with their ban talk!

These bitches will click an online petition that takes absolutely NO effort... That ain't saying shit compared to what WE as private citizens do when we push firearms sales higher than any 3rd world country's government could ever hope to buy out of OUR OWN pockets!

Oh.... And that being said...

Every one of you... REMEMBER your state's elected officials who came on the news right after this shit started, BRAGGING ABOUT THEIR "A" RATING FROM THE NRA AS THEY WERE ADMITTING TO BEING WILLING TO SELL US OUT! They gave US our stressful holiday season.... Let's not forget to return the favor!

Also, please remember to do your part to bitchslap the crap out of the NRA until they're back in line. WE ARE THE NRA! These cocksuckers who think they're running the show need to be put the fuck back in check!

I don't want just school security suggestions! I want all out fuckin' war on the anti-american Fucktard's firearms prohibition movement!!!

Victory in a defensive war is unattainable. The best defense, is a ruthless offense, and I for one, will NEVER forget a traitor!!!

getsome.gif

Yeah... Those of us who are Christians will forgive... But on the other hand, we were the ones who invented the thumbscrews... Let's start twistin'em... wink.png

Note from present self, to former self;

"Dear Mr. Pawlowski

The combination of Vodka, Coffee and heavy metal music, apparently can, at times, give your posts a slightly hyperaggressive tone.

You may want to keep that in mind in the future "

Oops... happy.png

• Like 4

Note from present self, to former self;

"Dear Mr. Pawlowski

The combination of Vodka, Coffee and heavy metal music, apparently can, at times, give your posts a slightly hyperaggressive tone.

You may want to keep that in mind in the future "

Oops... happy.png

haha.gif I like your BIG post, but this one is to funny.

Heads up!

OK, now I've made my first real "panic" buy, which I define as buying something I didn't intend to buy previously based only on the perception that it won't be available in the future.

I ordered 2 MD20s. I've always though they were "cool" but not really practical. But now... Screw practical.

Sometimes the best way to get somebody to do something is to tell them they're not allowed to.

• Like 1